Wow. Erase props.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Stuff is great. I'm just running 2 day, 24 year old male. Strength is steadily increasing while on calorie deficit and dropping BF. I have two bottles and a bottle of Alpha-T2 i'm going to incorporate here in a week or two. Was going to run an h-drol cycle this summer but may just put it off entirely. Props PES

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the pros, if you can get similar results with Erase as a PH that's a great testimony of how good our products are especially when they're all natty.

Let us know how it goes once you stack Erase with AT-2, I think you'll love it!

Cheers,

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stuff is great. I'm just running 2 day, 24 year old male. Strength is steadily increasing while on calorie deficit and dropping BF. I have two bottles and a bottle of Alpha-T2 i'm going to incorporate here in a week or two. Was going to run an h-drol cycle this summer but may just put it off entirely. Props PES
Thanks for the feedback, bud :) Erase is definitely an awesome product, and stacked with Alpha-T2 gives stellar results! You could just use this stack this summer - you'll see some nice progress with it!

~Rosie~

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Thanks for the pros, if you can get similar results with Erase as a PH that's a great testimony of how good our products are especially when they're all natty.

Let us know how it goes once you stack Erase with AT-2, I think you'll love it!

Cheers,
Haha, I won't compare Erase to a PH. That's just nonsense. However, for the full cost of a cycle + support supps + PCT as opposed to one bottle of erase and keepable gains. It's more cost effective for me right now. :bigok:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Haha, I won't compare Erase to a PH. That's just nonsense. However, for the full cost of a cycle + support supps + PCT as opposed to one bottle of erase and keepable gains. It's more cost effective for me right now. :bigok:
I know they're apples and oranges but if you're getting good results on Erase then keep it up, any PH comes with sides plus as you mention putting cycle together with proper PCT will set you back some green backs!