PES board reps

Ao8

Awards
I joined this forum to research PES products as I never saw much on another site. I am looking at running Shift/T2 and had a question about the ingredient profile. Would the compounds in these products cause me to test positive in a generic urine test? I work in a government agency (not armed forces) and can be pop tested.

Any insight would be great. And if needed please contact me offline if it's better.

Thank you!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I joined this forum to research PES products as I never saw much on another site. I am looking at running Shift/T2 and had a question about the ingredient profile. Would the compounds in these products cause me to test positive in a generic urine test? I work in a government agency (not armed forces) and can be pop tested.

Any insight would be great. And if needed please contact me offline if it's better.

Thank you!
There is nothing in any PES products that would cause you to test positive in a generic urine/drug test.

~Rosie~

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thank you!
There is nothing in there that will cause a positive test.

What are your goals, pure fat loss?

I would recommend 2 aT2 during the day, then 2 caps of shift prebed. Give a good all day burn.

Ao8

Awards
Appreciate the information and advice! I got pneumonia last month and went cold turkey on the gym and hockey, gained a bit of weight from all the meds and soups I was on. Looking to cut 10lbs and stretch goal is 15lbs, diet is back on track. watching daily cal/carb/protein and eating maintenance calorie levels

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate the information and advice! I got pneumonia last month and went cold turkey on the gym and hockey, gained a bit of weight from all the meds and soups I was on. Looking to cut 10lbs and stretch goal is 15lbs, diet is back on track. watching daily cal/carb/protein and eating maintenance calorie levels
No worries :)

If your goal is fat loss and you've been out of the gym for about a month, make sure you concentrate on your nutrition and training first and foremost, since they will make the most difference for you - being out of the gym for even a month will also mean that you will get fairly rapid progress for a few weeks as your body gets back into it, especially if you're starting back with a nutrition plan targeted at fat loss for you. Maintenance calories are not going to give you fat loss, although if you are consuming Maintenance for what your Maintenance was when you are sedentary, it will. You DO need to recalculate your Maintenance for NOW - your body mass and activity level NOW, and I recommend calorie cycling with a 3-4 days at less than Maintenance, and then 1-2 days at higher than Maintenance for fat loss.

Although you could start using Alpha-T2 and Shift now, I recommend giving yourself at least a couple of weeks back training before adding in any supplements other than the basic staples (see notes above for reasoning), and go from there.

~Rosie~

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to reassure you're fine regarding ur test, PES does't use prop blends, the ingredients and amounts are listed in the bottles. That applies to all of our products.

Let's us know how at2 and shift work for you

Ao8

Awards
Rosie and Delta,
When I buy the stack do I stack at2/shift or at2/erase to start? Gonna give myself a bit more time atgym and ice rink and get on the routin before I start the stack.

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie and Delta,
When I buy the stack do I stack at2/shift or at2/erase to start? Gonna give myself a bit more time atgym and ice rink and get on the routin before I start the stack.

Thanks
You can stack all three products together, but if you've never used any of these products before, then I recommend staggering your start with them.

I would personally use Alpha-T2/Erase over Alpha-T2/Shift, but that is just me, and if you're more stim sensitive, then you could even do Shift/Erase. Either way. start by using one product in the stack for about a week before adding in the next one, so that you have an idea of how you respond to each one. For example, if you're going to stack them all, start by using Shift standalone for a week; the next week add in Alpha-T2; the next week add in Erase - that way you are going to know how each product affects you and how you respond to it before adding in something new.

Dosing/Timing for all products (once you're using them all - when staggering, just dose as listed for each product):

Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 2 caps Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase + 1 cap SHIFT
Dose 3 (15-60 min pre-bed) - 1 cap Erase + 2 caps SHIFT (with or without food)

Do not eat for at least 30 minutes after doses 1 and 2.
Do not exceed 4 capsules of Alpha-T2, 4 capsules of Erase, or 4 capsules of SHIFT in any 24-hour period.

For more information on stacking the products together re dosing/timing, please review the PES Product Manual.

~Rosie~

Rob_LaSane

Rob_LaSane

Awards
Theres a excellent PDF file that breaks down the dosage for all pes products. I suggest you check it out.

Ao8

Awards
Super quick response! Will run you recommendation of implementing new supplements. Downloaded the guise but couldn't decide which way to start.

I do have a high tolerance for Stims, and want to cut some weight before I start goaling myself for increased mass.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have high stim tolerance I would use either SHIFT or Alpha-T2 with OxyElite Pro (stim loaded)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theres a excellent PDF file that breaks down the dosage for all pes products. I suggest you check it out.
Link given in post #8.

Super quick response! Will run you recommendation of implementing new supplements. Downloaded the guise but couldn't decide which way to start.

I do have a high tolerance for Stims, and want to cut some weight before I start goaling myself for increased mass.
The best way to go. If you have a high stim tolerance then do as Josh suggested or just stack them all. Definitely use Alpha-T2 - the best product to stack with it IMO is Erase; using Shift would just be an additional extra.

~Rosie~

Ao8

Awards
Hey Rosie-
Would you run OEP or Shred Matrix (or is there another thermo you like better)? I didnt notice anything super crazy wih OEP...no real side effects running a bottle of it either (I know some have issues with 1,3)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Rosie-
Would you run OEP or Shred Matrix (or is there another thermo you like better)? I didnt notice anything super crazy wih OEP...no real side effects running a bottle of it either (I know some have issues with 1,3)
You already know my answer to that, LOL: SHRED MATRIX every time; OEP is not a product that I've ever been inclined to use. Know also that I don't and have never used a product for a "thermo" effect, and most "fat burners" that I use I do use because they are fat burners, but for their other properties and benefits.

As far as not noticing anything - although I know that not everything works for everyone, be aware that just because you don't "feel" or notice anything doesn't mean that a product is not working.

Sidenote: I have been stacking Alpha-T2, Erase, and Shred Matrix - check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/170523-female-terminator-chronicles.html (I've currently run out of Alpha-T2 and Erase, but should be getting more next week, and will be adding them back in as soon as I get them!)

~Rosie~

Ao8

Awards
Thanks again for the support! I placed my first order with NutraPlAnet for my superman stack (early bday present to myself) and look forward to using it once I get my new weight training going (any advice on weight routine is welcomed).

Woot woot for PES! I'm stoked and have more motivation to bust my rear end for the next few weeks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks again for the support! I placed my first order with NutraPlAnet for my superman stack (early bday present to myself) and look forward to using it once I get my new weight training going (any advice on weight routine is welcomed).

Woot woot for PES! I'm stoked and have more motivation to bust my rear end for the next few weeks
No worries :)

Comments re training made in your http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/174512-weight-training-advice.html thread. Please do take some time to look around and research for yourself re training (and nutrition) for your goals and needs.

~Rosie~