Is it a fluke? PES Shift

acm1108

Awards
I was so excited to start taking PES Shift. When I took my first dose kinda felt a little light headed over the course of 4 days I would get these feelings in my chest as if my heart would stop beating ( could be having a panic attack )

Do you guys think this is due to increased anxiety or what?

BTW I've been off shift for 2 weeks now and I feel fine no light headedness or that random chest incident. Let me know what you think..

thanks

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was so excited to start taking PES Shift. When I took my first dose kinda felt a little light headed over the course of 4 days I would get these feelings in my chest as if my heart would stop beating ( could be having a panic attack )

BTW I've been off shift for 2 weeks now and I feel fine no light headedness or that random chest incident. Let me know what you think..

thanks
Sounds like a textbook case of anxiety to me.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes when i take a new supplement i cause a self fulfilling prophecy in regards to anxiety. I'll think "maybe this supplement will raise my heart rate too much or cause me to freak out", and i spend so much time worrying about it, that it actually happens. Not because the supplement did it, but because I'm worrying that it will, which is causing increased anxiety in itself.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem, I'm on it right now with great results. Check my non stim transformation thread in the PES section.

Thunder1

Awards
I've been on shift for over 3 wks & take 2 caps before bed & sleep like a baby. I'm not having those issues @ all.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

thanks
This is not a common or expected effect from Shift, which leads me to believe that it is perhaps a case of "white coat syndrome". Try it again, this time with no expectations and in a calm state and see what happens.

~Rosie~

RDCII

Awards
I experienced horrible chest pain from Shift. I didn't think it could be Shift since it's non-stim but I stopped taking it and my chest pain was gone. I was on no other supplements.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I experienced horrible chest pain from Shift. I didn't think it could be Shift since it's non-stim but I stopped taking it and my chest pain was gone. I was on no other supplements.
Also interesting. Were you doing anything else different?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Its very possible that you could have obtained these symptoms from Shift, shift entails with thyroid function, one of the common side effects of too little or too much thyroid production is anxiety/panic attacks. Get some blood work done to see where your thyroids stand.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had the same thing taking AT2 a while back. I'd get serious heart throbbing at nighttime. It's probably for the reason the above poster mentioned.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I've been running Shift about a month with Dexaprine and dropped a lot of weight. I am extremely happy with the stack.

The problem is I have noticed an itch. I take one Dexaprine and one Shift in the morning, and one Shift later in the day (about mid afternoon). Without fail about 3-4 hours after Shift I get itchy all over.

I know both had the same ingredient, so is it know to cause a skin crawling itch all over?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive never heard that before. It could be something in the dexaprine that has a longer half life that is causing it

RDCII

Awards
Thank you Andrew732 for posting an honest reply. I took Shift and experienced such bad chest pain I went to the hospital and then to a cardiologist. No bad feelings towards PES-I just ordered Erase and Anabeta to try both as I haven't yet but both Shift and Alpha T-2 gave me awful side effects. Yes, everything can effect people differently but it's exhausting seeing the same people always suggest it must be the case of this or that...instead of it being a case of side effects from a supplement and people should know they exist and are happening to others.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I didn't have that feeling at all. I dosed two caps two times a day on empty stomach. But I didn't see much at all from Shift, which was pretty rare considering how popular it was so maybe I'm just weird.

mpar86

Awards
I took shift this morning and I feel a bit warmer and a bit anxious but being anxious might be caused by a fat burner I took with shift. Im gonna try not using the fat burner with shift tomorrow to see if there is a difference gott say this took effect pretty quick.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I took shift this morning and I feel a bit warmer and a bit anxious but being anxious might be caused by a fat burner I took with shift. Im gonna try not using the fat burner with shift tomorrow to see if there is a difference gott say this took effect pretty quick.
I agree, I just started to take shift recently and I really like it, check out my post, perhaps we can compare notes, Im about a week or so ahead of you, and not taking that fat burner, Im surprised you even need it:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/179624-holy-shift-pes.html

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes when i take a new supplement i cause a self fulfilling prophecy in regards to anxiety. I'll think "maybe this supplement will raise my heart rate too much or cause me to freak out", and i spend so much time worrying about it, that it actually happens. Not because the supplement did it, but because I'm worrying that it will, which is causing increased anxiety in itself.
I am going to be trying Shift soon. I've got this self fulfilling prophecy that the product is going to increase my body temperature and cause an increased rate of fat burning. I hope that this self fulfilling prophecy is completed. I'll also have a self fulfilling prophecy that I'm going to win the Power Ball on the 2nd dose. Please have this effect on me.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to be trying Shift soon. I've got this self fulfilling prophecy that the product is going to increase my body temperature and cause an increased rate of fat burning. I hope that this self fulfilling prophecy is completed. I'll also have a self fulfilling prophecy that I'm going to win the Power Ball on the 2nd dose. Please have this effect on me.
Lol! I wouldnt exactly say that first bit would be due to any self fulfilling prophecy.

Hope the shift treats you nicely!