T2/Shift Dosing

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have download the manual which is awesome btw. I try to stay away from stims due a trip to the ER a few years back
I currently take 1T2/1Shift Am, Then 1T2/1Shift 7hrs later, and 1Shift b4 bed.

Question is should I be trying to get one more dose of T2 in there somewhere. Like 3 hours after first, but b4 second?

My goal is to drop fat.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think your dosing is perfect if you are super sensitive to stims. Just make sure youre taking the T2 on an empty stomach

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perfect thanks. Yea I used to over do it on stims. Original Amp and original Stimx.
I would pop 4 ergo amp pills and go out drinking

Thunder1

Awards
I've been running this stack & its a great stack as dosed in the pdf file.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the responses. I'm actually glad Cubs are losing today, so Kerry Wood can wait till tomorrow to pitch. I will be at that game

oh and Zambrano starts, maybe he will have awesome roid rage

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the responses. I'm actually glad Cubs are losing today, so Kerry Wood can wait till tomorrow to pitch. I will be at that game

Zambrano is always great entertainment... for the entire MLB. I loved his aggression toward Gatoraide last year! I will miss brendan ryan stepping up to the plate and licking his damn arm... I always hoped he got a big chunk of mud in his mouth when he did that.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Im pissed at you an DAdams for living in baseball cities

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im pissed at you an DAdams for living in baseball cities
What did I say? Move PES to STL and we can have our work "Meetings" in the all you can eat and drink Cardinals box seats! Carved meats for all and some baseball!