PES recommendation

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running the PES trifecta stack. Taking the product as recommended. The problem is that all three caps look exactly the same. It's very difficut to mix and match when you don't know what your taking. Color coding would be greatly appreciated.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently running the PES trifecta stack. Taking the product as recommended. The problem is that all three caps look exactly the same. It's very difficut to mix and match when you don't know what your taking. Color coding would be greatly appreciated.
lol i had this very exact request from another customer this morning. We are working to get colored capsules on future batches

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Use a sharpie permanent marker in the mean time, put a small line or dot or something, how bad could it be.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
We'll be taking color cap recommendations soon, which color are you guys looking for? :)

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that the AT2 looks similar to the erase and shift, but there's enough of a shade difference to tell them apart. Colors would help in the long run, as long as they arent prohibitively spendy