Erase question

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I am curious if anyone experienced any sides from using erase? I have had great results in the past using ATD. I have had some bad experiences with previous hormonal products when it comes to anxiety and wanted to see if anyone had increased anxiety while taking erase?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am curious if anyone experienced any sides from using erase? I have had great results in the past using ATD. I have had some bad experiences with previous hormonal products when it comes to anxiety and wanted to see if anyone had increased anxiety while taking erase?
No sides for me - some of the guys experience sore joints though, since it controls cortisol and has AI properties. No anxiety at all, either.

~Rosie~

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you will not fell any anxiety effects from Erase, the common side effect is dry joints which means Erase is working well for you, when you get that dry joints drop the dosage to 2 or 1 cap per day and keep it there to maintain the effect

madvillain

Awards
a few things that im still unsure of befor taking erase. say after finishing a cycle of erase:
1. would there be an estrogen rebound?
2. and if i take multiple cycles until i reached my desired physique would i be able to maintain it?

i eat ~3000 calories a day
1cup meat(chicken,steak, fish), 1cup carbs(pasta, rice), teaspoon olive, 6 times a day, and i eat some lentils if i feel hungry between meals.

i take a multi, omega3, a preworkout, and protien.

I work out 6 days a week.
Day1: Chest / bis
Day2: Cardio / core
Day3: Back / Tris
Day4: Cardio / core
Day5: Shoulders / Legs
Day6: Cardio / core

normally ill eat 3500-4000 calories a day, and so for ive lost 8lbs this past month

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a few things that im still unsure of befor taking erase. say after finishing a cycle of erase:
1. would there be an estrogen rebound?
2. and if i take multiple cycles until i reached my desired physique would i be able to maintain it?

i eat ~3000 calories a day
1cup meat(chicken,steak, fish), 1cup carbs(pasta, rice), teaspoon olive, 6 times a day, and i eat some lentils if i feel hungry between meals.

i take a multi, omega3, a preworkout, and protien.

I work out 6 days a week.
Day1: Chest / bis
Day2: Cardio / core
Day3: Back / Tris
Day4: Cardio / core
Day5: Shoulders / Legs
Day6: Cardio / core

normally ill eat 3500-4000 calories a day, and so for ive lost 8lbs this past month
1. No.
2. Results are not made from using a supplement. As Josh mentioned, your NUTRITION AND TRAINING (mostly nutrition!) will determine what happens.

Also, if your preworkout product does not contain creatine, make sure you get some.

~Rosie~

madvillain

Awards
1. No.
2. Results are not made from using a supplement. As Josh mentioned, your NUTRITION AND TRAINING (mostly nutrition!) will determine what happens.

Also, if your preworkout product does not contain creatine, make sure you get some.

~Rosie~
i mix creatine mono(5g), beta alanine(3.2g) and citruline malate(4g) and caffiene(if needed) with some gatorade.

i hold fat mostly around my lower belly, chest and in my inner arms and legs.
so far with my current diet ive lost 8 lbs since the start of the month. if i take erase and i reach my goals, then stop taking it but maintain my current diet will i lose the gain that i made with erase?
sorry if i seem to excessive lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i mix creatine mono(5g), beta alanine(3.2g) and citruline malate(4g) and caffiene(if needed) with some gatorade.

i hold fat mostly around my lower belly, chest and in my inner arms and legs.
so far with my current diet ive lost 8 lbs since the start of the month. if i take erase and i reach my goals, then stop taking it but maintain my current diet will i lose the gain that i made with erase?
sorry if i seem to excessive lol.
As stated before, no. It's not recommended to maintain a low calorie/carbohydrate diet for long, especially if you are doing this in order to lose bodyfat. I suggest learning more about calorie/carbohydrate cycling (there is plenty of information out there on both, so search), so that you know what to do to keep and make better "gains" once you reach your goal.

~Rosie~