Best Time To Run 'Erase'

oze

oze

Awards
Hi all, just wondering when, in your opinion, is the best time to run Erase. I'll propose a few scenarios below:

1) During a Ph/AAS cycle.
2) As a compliment to PCT
3) Standalone (i.e. offcycle, just normal weightlifting)
4) Part of a weightloss/cutting regime.

I currently have two bottles, and am keen to try it. However, I am not on cycle (and won't be for awhile... Letting my body rest) and have been planning a cut in the near future (next couple of months).

My question is: Is it best to save them for my cycle(during/pct), standlone (current... not on cycle etc) or during my cut (which I'll already be using Alpha T2 and Oxyelite Pro - so take that into consideration).

Any info/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

:AR15firing:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi all, just wondering when, in your opinion, is the best time to run Erase. I'll propose a few scenarios below:

1) During a Ph/AAS cycle.
2) As a compliment to PCT
3) Standalone (i.e. offcycle, just normal weightlifting)
4) Part of a weightloss/cutting regime.

I currently have two bottles, and am keen to try it. However, I am not on cycle (and won't be for awhile... Letting my body rest) and have been planning a cut in the near future (next couple of months).

My question is: Is it best to save them for my cycle(during/pct), standlone (current... not on cycle etc) or during my cut (which I'll already be using Alpha T2 and Oxyelite Pro - so take that into consideration).

Any info/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

:AR15firing:
You can run Erase during any of the times mentioned above - it would depend on the compound whether or not you used it during option 1, and this one I would not recommend anyways.

If you're going to be using Alpha-T2 and OEP, stack it with that for your cut (or use for a week standalone and then add the former stack), since that's your immediate goal. You can always get some more for PCT later on.

~Rosie~