Non-Stim 8 week Transformation Log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    So I've been on this stack for a little while now, and its definitely kicking in. Im looking significantly more dry, and ive definitely lost a few lbs of fat. No sides to speak of except for slightly sore joints.
    Good stuff

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Update (With starting and current pics)

Alright so this cut has been going pretty well, figured id show you guys my embarrassing beginning as well as my current progression. I always seem to get wayy over fat during the holiday season, and its until i take a few pictures do i realize it.

Before

The left picture is right before starting this stack, the right picture is ~3 weeks in. I realize i have some gyno, it was caused by being fat/overweight during puberty, not by anabolics.

On a side note, ive recently increased my shift dosage to 4 caps a day. It seems things really kicked up once i bumped the dose.
    •   

3. nice progress!

4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    nice progress!
    Thanks man, for only a few weeks in i think its pretty decent results. Its a little subtle, but judging by the belly button region of each picture i can definitely see the fat loss. Now that i bumped up my shift dose i feel things are going to be much more impressive.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Thanks man, for only a few weeks in i think its pretty decent results. Its a little subtle, but judging by the belly button region of each picture i can definitely see the fat loss. Now that i bumped up my shift dose i feel things are going to be much more impressive.
    The progress is definitely subtle, but there. Keep at it - I personally find that I start really seeing results, almost daily, once I hit the 8-week mark when I am wanting fat loss over anything else.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    The progress is definitely subtle, but there. Keep at it - I personally find that I start really seeing results, almost daily, once I hit the 8-week mark when I am wanting fat loss over anything else.

~Rosie~
    Yeah, usually the closer i get to the "lean threshold" as Christian Thibaudeau describes it, i see faster results. I dont feel it has anything to do with the rate of fat lost being increased, but rather the region in body fat percentage where you generally look the same.

- "It's most likely due to what I call the ''lean threshold.'' You see, there's a point (a certain body fat percentage) where you start to look lean (around 10% for most men). There's also a point where you start to look fat (around 18-20% for most men). Then in between you have a certain zone where you basically look the same; you aren't lean enough to look defined so you don't really have any muscle separation.

At that point, even if you gain a few pounds of fat, you won't visually see the difference. This is compounded by the fact that you're seeing yourself every day, so you might not notice the small changes in appearance. Most men won't be able to see a visual difference in muscularity between 13 and 16%. But if you're 200 pounds, going from 13 to 16% body fat can mean a six pound gain in fat!"

-Christian Thibaudeau "The truth about bulking"

7. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Yeah, usually the closer i get to the "lean threshold" as Christian Thibaudeau describes it, i see faster results. I dont feel it has anything to do with the rate of fat lost being increased, but rather the region in body fat percentage where you generally look the same.
    Remember also that the leaner you are when you lose bodyfat, the bigger the difference is going to appear than losing it at higher body compositions, so visibly seeing progress could just be because you have gotten to that point where even a -0.1% bodyfat is going to look huge. I'm not sure about the "lean threshold", but it also makes a huge difference knowing your body - for example, I can pretty much accurately guesstimate my body composition regardless of my scale weight or how I "feel".

~Rosie~

8. Very noticeable fat loss in the lower abs, which is the hardest place to lose! Well done man
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Remember also that the leaner you are when you lose bodyfat, the bigger the difference is going to appear than losing it at higher body compositions, so visibly seeing progress could just be because you have gotten to that point where even a -0.1% bodyfat is going to look huge. I'm not sure about the "lean threshold", but it also makes a huge difference knowing your body - for example, I can pretty much accurately guesstimate my body composition regardless of my scale weight or how I "feel".

~Rosie~
    Of course. Either way, I'm following everything as planned, and things are going accordingly. Expect a more epic picture in the future.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Of course. Either way, I'm following everything as planned, and things are going accordingly. Expect a more epic picture in the future.
    It's always great when things happen as you want them to

11. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Very noticeable fat loss in the lower abs, which is the hardest place to lose! Well done man
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    It's always great when things happen as you want them to
    For sure. I'm not even at the half-way point of the stack yet, either. I plan on taking another shot at the completion of 30ish days.

12. Update

Since ive bumped up my shift dose by an additional cap ive been getting some definite thermogenic sides. I was taking an additional cap at bedtime, and i noticed that doing so was causing some bad night sweats. These past few weeks its been in the 40s where i live, and i had to turn my AC on. Fat loss seems to be in overdrive, i feel like everyday i look noticeably leaner than the last.

****s definitely got real

13. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Update

Since ive bumped up my shift dose by an additional cap ive been getting some definite thermogenic sides. I was taking an additional cap at bedtime, and i noticed that doing so was causing some bad night sweats. These past few weeks its been in the 40s where i live, and i had to turn my AC on. Fat loss seems to be in overdrive, i feel like everyday i look noticeably leaner than the last.

****s definitely got real
    I had to reduce my night time dose to one cap because my wife got tired of sleeping in my sweat.

srs.
    The Historic PES Legend

14. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I had to reduce my night time dose to one cap because my wife got tired of sleeping in my sweat.

srs.
    Dude i ****ing believe it, that **** was no joke! I just started taking it in my morning dose, and now my sleeps fine.

15. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Since ive bumped up my shift dose by an additional cap ive been getting some...Fat loss seems to be in overdrive, i feel like everyday i look noticeably leaner than the last.
    Sounds like everything is going well, bud - keep going hard!

~Rosie~

16. New picture coming soon.

17. Update

So I've changed a few things around since my last picture, which has made a significant improvement in a relatively short time-frame.

First, I have added a lot of supplemental training to my current routine. On off days, and on the nights of some training days, i have been doing Poliquins 6-12-25 dropsets. The total workload, as far as training goes, has been increased to ~6-7 hours a week. John Berardi has mentioned in a few articles that for impressive transformations exercise should be in that region.

Second, and not as big of a deal, i dropped calories ~100 a day.

The increase in Shift has me sweating a tremendous amount more, and i really believe its doing everything as described. In the past when ive bumped up my activity to a similar amount, i burn out quickly, and eventually sacrifice LBM. Judging by the way i currently feel, im speculating that the cortisol inhibition properties of Erase are also as described.

In this picture Ive been no carb for 7 days, so im especially dry.

18. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Update

So I've changed a few things around since my last picture, which has made a significant improvement in a relatively short time-frame.

First, I have added a lot of supplemental training to my current routine. On off days, and on the nights of some training days, i have been doing Poliquins 6-12-25 dropsets. The total workload, as far as training goes, has been increased to ~6-7 hours a week. John Berardi has mentioned in a few articles that for impressive transformations exercise should be in that region.

Second, and not as big of a deal, i dropped calories ~100 a day.

The increase in Shift has me sweating a tremendous amount more, and i really believe its doing everything as described. In the past when ive bumped up my activity to a similar amount, i burn out quickly, and eventually sacrifice LBM. Judging by the way i currently feel, im speculating that the cortisol inhibition properties of Erase are also as described.

In this picture Ive been no carb for 7 days, so im especially dry.
    Significant improvement is right - you can definitely see the difference from the last progress pictures you posted, particularly in your midsection, hips, and obliques.

What works best for each individual re progress and results for their personal goals and needs is going to be individual to them, and no one can tell them what is the "ideal" time they need to spend training - they will discover this themselves in time, mostly through experimenting, trial and error, or under the guidance of a trainer who can adjust things based on progress made.

So, you increased exercise AND decreased calories - huge factors in your progress, complimented by the supplements. Keep your nutrition optimal for fat loss without going too low and there is no reason why you should lose any muscle mass.

All in all, great progress so far Keep it up!

~Rosie~

19. Amazing progress so far...Kevin has taken his diet and training to quite a high level...props!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Significant improvement is right - you can definitely see the difference from the last progress pictures you posted, particularly in your midsection, hips, and obliques.

All in all, great progress so far Keep it up!

~Rosie~
    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Amazing progress so far...Kevin has taken his diet and training to quite a high level...props!
    Thanks a lot guys! The positive feedback always helps me stay driven. I'll keep you all updated on my progress.

21. I've edited the last updates picture to be a side-by-side comparison.

22. Awesome progress
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

23. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Awesome progress
    Thanks man, im definitely proud of myself so far.

24. have you had any side effects from Shift? How many ERASE per day are you currently taking?

25. Quote Originally Posted by evankyle View Post
    have you had any side effects from Shift? How many ERASE per day are you currently taking?
    No side effects except some water loss and increased body temperature. I see it being possible to become dehydrated if you dont drink enough water on these products, but I drink atleast 2 gallons a day.

Im dosing 4 shift caps a day and 3 Erase a day.

26. increased body temperature? How noticeable is this? are you sweating when not working out a lot. I read about the night sweats but what about during the day?

27. Quote Originally Posted by evankyle View Post
    increased body temperature? How noticeable is this? are you sweating when not working out a lot. I read about the night sweats but what about during the day?
    It comes and goes, but it happens during the day sometimes. Its not a huge amount during the day, just more than usual.

28. Awesome transformation thus far!

29. That's awesome progress dude, makes me want to crack open my bottle of shift right now. I'm on my 2nd day of erase and was going to start shift next week, but looking at your results it may be sooner

30. Quote Originally Posted by 23SammyD View Post
    That's awesome progress dude, makes me want to crack open my bottle of shift right now. I'm on my 2nd day of erase and was going to start shift next week, but looking at your results it may be sooner
    Thanks a lot man, this stack has to be my favorite for fat loss overall.

The majority of fat burners on the market are loaded with so much stuff that feeling like garbage is inevitable for me. With this stack I actually have enough "mental currency" to focus on the things that matter (diet & training) and can let the supplement do its work.

If you decide to start your shift early, dose at 4 caps a day. I noticed the most rapid body composition switch when i bumped it to 4.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. my 6 week transformation
    By singolz in forum Pics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 11:16 PM
  2. 18 Week Transformation Cycle Help/PICS
    By ChildrenX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-19-2006, 12:18 AM