1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Very noticeable fat loss in the lower abs, which is the hardest place to lose! Well done man
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    It's always great when things happen as you want them to
    For sure. I'm not even at the half-way point of the stack yet, either. I plan on taking another shot at the completion of 30ish days.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%

Update

Since ive bumped up my shift dose by an additional cap ive been getting some definite thermogenic sides. I was taking an additional cap at bedtime, and i noticed that doing so was causing some bad night sweats. These past few weeks its been in the 40s where i live, and i had to turn my AC on. Fat loss seems to be in overdrive, i feel like everyday i look noticeably leaner than the last.

****s definitely got real
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Update

Since ive bumped up my shift dose by an additional cap ive been getting some definite thermogenic sides. I was taking an additional cap at bedtime, and i noticed that doing so was causing some bad night sweats. These past few weeks its been in the 40s where i live, and i had to turn my AC on. Fat loss seems to be in overdrive, i feel like everyday i look noticeably leaner than the last.

****s definitely got real
    I had to reduce my night time dose to one cap because my wife got tired of sleeping in my sweat.

srs.
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I had to reduce my night time dose to one cap because my wife got tired of sleeping in my sweat.

srs.
    Dude i ****ing believe it, that **** was no joke! I just started taking it in my morning dose, and now my sleeps fine.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Since ive bumped up my shift dose by an additional cap ive been getting some...Fat loss seems to be in overdrive, i feel like everyday i look noticeably leaner than the last.
    Sounds like everything is going well, bud - keep going hard!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%

New picture coming soon.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%

Update

So I've changed a few things around since my last picture, which has made a significant improvement in a relatively short time-frame.

First, I have added a lot of supplemental training to my current routine. On off days, and on the nights of some training days, i have been doing Poliquins 6-12-25 dropsets. The total workload, as far as training goes, has been increased to ~6-7 hours a week. John Berardi has mentioned in a few articles that for impressive transformations exercise should be in that region.

Second, and not as big of a deal, i dropped calories ~100 a day.

The increase in Shift has me sweating a tremendous amount more, and i really believe its doing everything as described. In the past when ive bumped up my activity to a similar amount, i burn out quickly, and eventually sacrifice LBM. Judging by the way i currently feel, im speculating that the cortisol inhibition properties of Erase are also as described.

In this picture Ive been no carb for 7 days, so im especially dry.
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Update

So I've changed a few things around since my last picture, which has made a significant improvement in a relatively short time-frame.

First, I have added a lot of supplemental training to my current routine. On off days, and on the nights of some training days, i have been doing Poliquins 6-12-25 dropsets. The total workload, as far as training goes, has been increased to ~6-7 hours a week. John Berardi has mentioned in a few articles that for impressive transformations exercise should be in that region.

Second, and not as big of a deal, i dropped calories ~100 a day.

The increase in Shift has me sweating a tremendous amount more, and i really believe its doing everything as described. In the past when ive bumped up my activity to a similar amount, i burn out quickly, and eventually sacrifice LBM. Judging by the way i currently feel, im speculating that the cortisol inhibition properties of Erase are also as described.

In this picture Ive been no carb for 7 days, so im especially dry.
    Significant improvement is right - you can definitely see the difference from the last progress pictures you posted, particularly in your midsection, hips, and obliques.

What works best for each individual re progress and results for their personal goals and needs is going to be individual to them, and no one can tell them what is the "ideal" time they need to spend training - they will discover this themselves in time, mostly through experimenting, trial and error, or under the guidance of a trainer who can adjust things based on progress made.

So, you increased exercise AND decreased calories - huge factors in your progress, complimented by the supplements. Keep your nutrition optimal for fat loss without going too low and there is no reason why you should lose any muscle mass.

All in all, great progress so far Keep it up!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Amazing progress so far...Kevin has taken his diet and training to quite a high level...props!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%

Significant improvement is right - you can definitely see the difference from the last progress pictures you posted, particularly in your midsection, hips, and obliques.

All in all, great progress so far Keep it up!

~Rosie~
    Amazing progress so far...Kevin has taken his diet and training to quite a high level...props!
    Thanks a lot guys! The positive feedback always helps me stay driven. I'll keep you all updated on my progress.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%

I've edited the last updates picture to be a side-by-side comparison.
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome progress
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%

Awesome progress
    Thanks man, im definitely proud of myself so far.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.08%

have you had any side effects from Shift? How many ERASE per day are you currently taking?
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%

Quote Originally Posted by evankyle View Post
    have you had any side effects from Shift? How many ERASE per day are you currently taking?
    No side effects except some water loss and increased body temperature. I see it being possible to become dehydrated if you dont drink enough water on these products, but I drink atleast 2 gallons a day.

Im dosing 4 shift caps a day and 3 Erase a day.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.08%

increased body temperature? How noticeable is this? are you sweating when not working out a lot. I read about the night sweats but what about during the day?
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%

Quote Originally Posted by evankyle View Post
    increased body temperature? How noticeable is this? are you sweating when not working out a lot. I read about the night sweats but what about during the day?
    It comes and goes, but it happens during the day sometimes. Its not a huge amount during the day, just more than usual.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.12%

Awesome transformation thus far!
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.31%

That's awesome progress dude, makes me want to crack open my bottle of shift right now. I'm on my 2nd day of erase and was going to start shift next week, but looking at your results it may be sooner
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%

Quote Originally Posted by 23SammyD View Post
    That's awesome progress dude, makes me want to crack open my bottle of shift right now. I'm on my 2nd day of erase and was going to start shift next week, but looking at your results it may be sooner
    Thanks a lot man, this stack has to be my favorite for fat loss overall.

The majority of fat burners on the market are loaded with so much stuff that feeling like garbage is inevitable for me. With this stack I actually have enough "mental currency" to focus on the things that matter (diet & training) and can let the supplement do its work.

If you decide to start your shift early, dose at 4 caps a day. I noticed the most rapid body composition switch when i bumped it to 4.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%

Just noticed that was your first post, welcome to AM bro.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.31%

Oh thanks dude, I was looking for more info on PES supps as I just started using erase. Wanted to make sure I was using it correctly and what not and I used google and ended up at AM. A question I have is would be stacking ec+erase/shift going over board? I'm currently on ec+erase. I used ec last month then took a week off and just started back up again Sunday with my first dose of erase. Thanks again dude
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%

Oh thanks dude, I was looking for more info on PES supps as I just started using erase. Wanted to make sure I was using it correctly and what not and I used google and ended up at AM. A question I have is would be stacking ec+erase/shift going over board? I'm currently on ec+erase. I used ec last month then took a week off and just started back up again Sunday with my first dose of erase. Thanks again dude
    No problem man.

I dont see that stack being overboard at all, if anything it will significantly enhance results. The great thing about Shift is that it can be stacked with any stimulant based fat burning product, EC being one of them. Erase works via a different mechanism, so possible drug interaction there wont be an issue.

Overall i feel like that stack should produce excellent results. Have you thought about logging it?
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.31%

No problem man.

I dont see that stack being overboard at all, if anything it will significantly enhance results. The great thing about Shift is that it can be stacked with any stimulant based fat burning product, EC being one of them. Erase works via a different mechanism, so possible drug interaction there wont be an issue.

Overall i feel like that stack should produce excellent results. Have you thought about logging it?
    Ok cool, I'm pretty confident in the results I'll see with that stack. No I didn't really think to log it, I've never logged anything so that would be a good first to attempt. So a question about dosing. Would I do ec 1/1/1, erase 1/1/1 and you mentioned 4 caps for shift would it be 1/1/2? Or how would you recommend the shift dosing. Sorry to derail the thread, just nice to get some great answers/help from people with experience.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%

It's alright man.

You can dose erase 1/1/1 or 2am/1pm if you like, I don't feel that you would notice a difference either way.

Since youll be dosing the ec morning and afternoon most likely, id take shift 1/1/2, that way when the stims are at their lowest in your system the shift will be at it's highest.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.31%

Cool I'll try that out and see how it works, thanks for the help. I'll be following your progress as well dude, keep up the hard work the results are definitely showing.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%

Cool I'll try that out and see how it works, thanks for the help. I'll be following your progress as well dude, keep up the hard work the results are definitely showing.
    Thanks a lot man
  28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%

If you've only just started Erase and never used either Erase or Shift before, wait until next week to start Shift - give yourself a chance to know how you respond to Erase and to know what effects it gives you (you should notice in a week).

Stacking EC, Erase, and Shift is not overboard - although this is relative to the individual, their goals and needs.

Ok cool, I'm pretty confident in the results I'll see with that stack. No I didn't really think to log it, I've never logged anything so that would be a good first to attempt. So a question about dosing. Would I do ec 1/1/1, erase 1/1/1 and you mentioned 4 caps for shift would it be 1/1/2? Or how would you recommend the shift dosing. Sorry to derail the thread, just nice to get some great answers/help from people with experience.
    Re EC, first thing and ~8 hours later is the best time to dose this. How much you use is dependent on you - you may even not be doing a "traditional" EC, but using products that include them, doing your own adaptation of it.

Re Erase and Shift (inclusive of EC):
    Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - EC + 1 cap Erase + 1 cap SHIFT
    Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - EC + 1 cap Erase + 1 cap SHIFT
    Dose 3 (15-60 minutes pre-bed) -1 cap Erase + 1 cap SHIFT

Erase and Shift doses can be taken with or without food - if you have your EC doses with them, then you might want to wait ~60 minutes before eating, or have your EC doses an hour before your Erase and Shift doses, and have those with food. Experiment to see what you prefer.

Do not exceed 4 capsules of Erase or 4 capsules of SHIFT in any 24-hour period.

You can read more on PES stacks in the PES Product Manual.

~Rosie~

29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.31%

Thanks for the input Rosie, so far this is what I've been dosing at:

First thing in the am (i workout at 7am 3days a week, 6pm the other 2)-
    Ec (Bronkaid+pre workout)
    Erase

Second dose (usually 4-5 hours later)
    Ec
    Erase

Third dose (around 9pm)
    Ec

Pre bed (around 10-1030 pm)
    Erase
    Slin Sane
    Melatonin if I feel I need it.

Does this look ok? I'll be adding shift next week.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%

Erase

Ec
    Erase

Third dose (around 9pm)
    Ec

Erase
    Slin Sane

That looks fine to me.

Whenever you add the shift i would dose it 1/1/2 with your first, second, and pre-bed doses.
  31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%

Erase

Ec
    Erase

Third dose (around 9pm)
    Ec

Erase
    Slin Sane

No worries

It's odd, and I certainly wouldn't recommend dosing EC so close to going to bed - unless it does not affect your ability to sleep.

My recommendations re dosing do not change (added in Dose 3 in post #68, since I accidentally labeled Dose 2 as Dose 3) and I would do this instead (I don't think you need to dose EC thrice - twice is enough):

6am - EC + 1 cap Erase + 1 cap Shift
    12-2pm - EC + 1 cap Erase + 1 cap Shift
    10-10.30pm - 1 cap Erase + 1 cap Shift

~Rosie~

32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.31%

No worries

It's odd, and I certainly wouldn't recommend dosing EC so close to going to bed - unless it does not affect your ability to sleep.

My recommendations re dosing do not change (added in Dose 3 in post #68, since I accidentally labeled Dose 2 as Dose 3) and I would do this instead (I don't think you need to dose EC thrice - twice is enough):

6am - EC + 1 cap Erase + 1 cap Shift
    12-2pm - EC + 1 cap Erase + 1 cap Shift
    10-10.30pm - 1 cap Erase + 1 cap Shift

~Rosie~

Ok cool thank you, I'll definitely try out the schedule you listed. I recently went to working split mornings/nights. I previously worked strictly mornings so the dosing schedule is some what new to me. Options you listed definitely seem better then what my schedule was. Thanks again
  33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%

Ok cool thank you, I'll definitely try out the schedule you listed. I recently went to working split mornings/nights. I previously worked strictly mornings so the dosing schedule is some what new to me. Options you listed definitely seem better then what my schedule was. Thanks again
    No worries - just want you to get the best effects from what you're using. 6am, 2pm, and 10pm are the best times to dose, IMO, being ~8 hours apart. When you train is irrelevant to what you are using and you don't have to time your supplement doses around your training - the only thing I would recommend if you are going to train am or pm, though, is if close to your EC dosing, that it is ~60 minutes pre-training for best effects during training from it, but that is all, and it's not that important if not.

~Rosie~

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%

Damnn Rosie, I'm digging the new avatar.
  35. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.65%

Kevin's ownin it in here
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%

Kevin's ownin it in here
    Lol, thanks man
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%

I just found a bunch of old pictures of myself from around 3 or so years ago, I might throw them in here for the lulz.

Wait until you see how i had my hair.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.27%

Update

Alright guys its been awhile since ive updated, so i figured id fill you in on things as this log comes to a close.

The effects seemed to taper off into a plateau, until I examined my legs more often. My quadriceps & hamstrings area are noticeably leaner than before, which I feel Erase is mostly responsible for. In Biosignature, high quad & hamstring skin fold vs the triceps is a sign of high estrogen. I'm hypothesizing that the AI properties of Erase caused enough of a decline in E for my body to begin changing this.

I dont think ive mentioned it yet, but libido is definitely elevated. Im surprised about this, because being on such a caloric deficit usually squashes mine. Erase gets two thumbs up in regards to this, in my opinion.
  39. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.65%

How many weeks you been on?

Edit: Nevermind, I looked at post 1 lol
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

solid stuff in here so far. can't wait for pics (no homo )

Similar Forum Threads

1. my 6 week transformation
    By singolz in forum Pics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 11:16 PM
  2. 18 Week Transformation Cycle Help/PICS
    By ChildrenX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-19-2006, 12:18 AM