Erase and joints - AnabolicMinds.com

Erase and joints

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Erase and joints

Has anyone had any problems with there joints while on erase? I have a bad back and I took a AI two years ago and it really messed with my joints.

Thanks

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sounds like you dosed your AI too high. Any AI can cause this. It is due to too much of a decrease in estrogen.

if you were to try Erase, you would probably want to start at 1 cap per day, and not go past 2 per day.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

at 2/day the last month plus i have had no joint issues.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Erase is so powerful - I had to discontinue use after three days. Tried twice - first time three pills - got joint pain hard and also got run down feeling. Stopped for a week - restarted at two pills - same thing after three days.

Third time's a charm!!

**** is strong like bull!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

OK great. I am taking a natty booster and would love to start erase about the 2 week
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by justiceTX View Post
    Has anyone had any problems with there joints while on erase? I have a bad back and I took a AI two years ago and it really messed with my joints.

Thanks
    If you only use 1-3 caps a day you should have no joint issues. Feedback from males using Erase has indicated 2-3 caps a day as the optimal dosage without joint issues (whereas I can go to 5 caps a day and the higher my dosage, the BETTER my joints!).

Just start at 1 cap a day (first thing, with or without food) and go from there. If ok, add in another cap ~8 hours post-Dose 1 (with or without food) and see how it goes.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Yeah, I had a knee that dried up real fast (as in no warning signs) but that was around week 6 of 3 caps daily. Just be ready to drop it by a cap if you experience pain, and you should be ok. I was even able to resume regular dosage later on.
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yup...usually if you drop the dosage by 1 cap in ~2 days all is well
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just throwing it out there for the sake of discussion.

Giving the inverse correleation between insulin levels and estrogen levels as well as the strong positive correlation between body fat/weight levels and estrogen levels would it make sense to dose higher if you were fatter?
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Just throwing it out there for the sake of discussion.

Giving the inverse correleation between insulin levels and estrogen levels as well as the strong positive correlation between body fat/weight levels and estrogen levels would it make sense to dose higher if you were fatter?
    Theoretically yes...since high fat also = higher conversion of T to E
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Thanks for the help. I got my erase today.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

sorry this is kinda off topic but i didn't see the point in making a new thread, can erase safely be taken by someone who is 20? being this young i dont really want to mess with prohormones, but it says erase isn't a prohormone.

then based on the cortisol reduction i thought it might be similar to lean xtreme by driven sports?

im looking to pick up a few things as im in my 2nd week of my cut and finally have my diet really honed in

thanks for the info!
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jebbers View Post
    sorry this is kinda off topic but i didn't see the point in making a new thread, can erase safely be taken by someone who is 20? being this young i dont really want to mess with prohormones, but it says erase isn't a prohormone.

then based on the cortisol reduction i thought it might be similar to lean xtreme by driven sports?

im looking to pick up a few things as im in my 2nd week of my cut and finally have my diet really honed in

thanks for the info!
    I replied in your thread 20 yr old, can i safely take erase? My reply there:

Even though it could be used, any younger than 21 years old and you don't really need anything but the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs), regardless of your goal. I don't recommend using anything else until you're older and have built up a solid training base.

Erase is not a prohormone. No, it is not similar to Lean Xtreme - just because a product has one property like another does not make it the same or similar to another product.

Lean Xtreme is a cortisol controller, period. Erase, whilst it controls cortisol, has AI properties and increases Testosterone.

I say you get your NUTRITION AND TRAINING sorted before adding anything in. NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. New Member

I'm in week 3 of using Erase, using it alone; just with my pre workout and other staples. I'm dosing 2 a day so far, and have no joint issues yet. I'm 6 foot 1, 235 pounds, should I take 3 a day at this bodyweight?
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UserName04 View Post
    I'm in week 3 of using Erase, using it alone; just with my pre workout and other staples. I'm dosing 2 a day so far, and have no joint issues yet. I'm 6 foot 1, 235 pounds, should I take 3 a day at this bodyweight?
    You can use 3 caps a day, yes. If you experience any joint issues, then go back down to 2 caps daily.

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:15 PM
  2. ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:11 AM
  3. Joints: anything that REPAIRS joints?
    By Rugger in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 03:36 PM
  4. joints.
    By repmks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 11:07 AM
  5. IGF-1 & Joints...
    By xxtruxx1 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 11:14 PM