Erase and joints

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had any problems with there joints while on erase? I have a bad back and I took a AI two years ago and it really messed with my joints.

Thanks

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you dosed your AI too high. Any AI can cause this. It is due to too much of a decrease in estrogen.

if you were to try Erase, you would probably want to start at 1 cap per day, and not go past 2 per day.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
at 2/day the last month plus i have had no joint issues.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Erase is so powerful - I had to discontinue use after three days. Tried twice - first time three pills - got joint pain hard and also got run down feeling. Stopped for a week - restarted at two pills - same thing after three days.

Third time's a charm!!

**** is strong like bull!

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
OK great. I am taking a natty booster and would love to start erase about the 2 week

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone had any problems with there joints while on erase? I have a bad back and I took a AI two years ago and it really messed with my joints.

Thanks
If you only use 1-3 caps a day you should have no joint issues. Feedback from males using Erase has indicated 2-3 caps a day as the optimal dosage without joint issues (whereas I can go to 5 caps a day and the higher my dosage, the BETTER my joints!).

Just start at 1 cap a day (first thing, with or without food) and go from there. If ok, add in another cap ~8 hours post-Dose 1 (with or without food) and see how it goes.

~Rosie~

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I had a knee that dried up real fast (as in no warning signs) but that was around week 6 of 3 caps daily. Just be ready to drop it by a cap if you experience pain, and you should be ok. I was even able to resume regular dosage later on.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just throwing it out there for the sake of discussion.

Giving the inverse correleation between insulin levels and estrogen levels as well as the strong positive correlation between body fat/weight levels and estrogen levels would it make sense to dose higher if you were fatter?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just throwing it out there for the sake of discussion.

Giving the inverse correleation between insulin levels and estrogen levels as well as the strong positive correlation between body fat/weight levels and estrogen levels would it make sense to dose higher if you were fatter?
Theoretically yes...since high fat also = higher conversion of T to E

jebbers

Awards
sorry this is kinda off topic but i didn't see the point in making a new thread, can erase safely be taken by someone who is 20? being this young i dont really want to mess with prohormones, but it says erase isn't a prohormone.

then based on the cortisol reduction i thought it might be similar to lean xtreme by driven sports?

im looking to pick up a few things as im in my 2nd week of my cut and finally have my diet really honed in

thanks for the info!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry this is kinda off topic but i didn't see the point in making a new thread, can erase safely be taken by someone who is 20? being this young i dont really want to mess with prohormones, but it says erase isn't a prohormone.

then based on the cortisol reduction i thought it might be similar to lean xtreme by driven sports?

im looking to pick up a few things as im in my 2nd week of my cut and finally have my diet really honed in

thanks for the info!
I replied in your thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/171564-20-yr-old.html#post2799236 My reply there:

Even though it could be used, any younger than 21 years old and you don't really need anything but the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs), regardless of your goal. I don't recommend using anything else until you're older and have built up a solid training base.

Erase is not a prohormone. No, it is not similar to Lean Xtreme - just because a product has one property like another does not make it the same or similar to another product.

Lean Xtreme is a cortisol controller, period. Erase, whilst it controls cortisol, has AI properties and increases Testosterone.

I say you get your NUTRITION AND TRAINING sorted before adding anything in. NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results!

~Rosie~

UserName04

Awards
I'm in week 3 of using Erase, using it alone; just with my pre workout and other staples. I'm dosing 2 a day so far, and have no joint issues yet. I'm 6 foot 1, 235 pounds, should I take 3 a day at this bodyweight?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in week 3 of using Erase, using it alone; just with my pre workout and other staples. I'm dosing 2 a day so far, and have no joint issues yet. I'm 6 foot 1, 235 pounds, should I take 3 a day at this bodyweight?
You can use 3 caps a day, yes. If you experience any joint issues, then go back down to 2 caps daily.

~Rosie~