Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any news? ingredients? release date?
Information re the ingredient/s and product write-up will be given when AnaBeta-01 is released. Release yet to be determined.

~Rosie~

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Is this something that will compliment the Trifecta Stack?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Shift, Erase, Alpha-T2 stack? It will be able to be stacked with all of our products yes :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

quarcus

Awards
interesting

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this something that will compliment the Trifecta Stack?
Please be aware that Alpha-T2/Erase/Shift is NOT the "Trifecta Stack" - the stack names this is an LG Sciences' product stack.

~Rosie~

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please be aware that Alpha-T2/Erase/Shift is NOT the "Trifecta Stack" - the stack names this is an LG Sciences' product stack.

~Rosie~
Lol yeah.

I can't wait for AnaBeta to be officially released to both see what it is and maybe give it a run.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Did you decide on a name or are you sticking to Anabeta?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Information on AnaBeta is being released in the PES Insider newsletter later today.

As it has been made clear there is limited stock I highly suggest anyone who is keen to buy this get in on the email subscription as I can't personally testify to how much availability there is.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Information on AnaBeta is being released in the PES Insider newsletter later today.

As it has been made clear there is limited stock I highly suggest anyone who is keen to buy this get in on the email subscription as I can't personally testify to how much availability there is.
Absolutely! We want to give everyone who wants to a chance to use AnaBeta, but you will have to get in quick once it is released!

~Rosie~

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established

How long till the main ingrediant is revealed? I like to know about what i am consuming before i purchase things. Will there be time to research it before it is on sale?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had a couple of PMs from people who signed up for the newsletter but did not receive it. If this applies to you please send an email to [email protected]

Subject: Newsletter

Body: your email address

This will ensure you are signed up to the newsletter and you will receive a copy of June's insider email which was posted yesterday.

If you have any other complications please send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue promptly.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty said that NP do not know the pricing structure yet. Do not expect this to be the actual price. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hear that guys? it's going to be that price :D
If that meant less people bought it and there was more for me then you could say when one door closes another one opens!

I take serious offence to people misquoting me, seriously.

Buy me a bottle and you will be forgiven...

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
If that meant less people bought it and there was more for me then you could say when one door closes another one opens!

I take serious offence to people misquoting me, seriously.

Buy me a bottle and you will be forgiven...
if I wasn't broke.. I would :p

adamlau

Awards
Just signed up for the PES Insider...Hope the introductory price hovers around what Shift is currently going for :) ...

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Whoa, just noticed AnaBeta listed on NP - for 84.99. Not available yet, of course. Yikes, might not be trying this one after all...

http://www.nutraplanet.com/category/sports-nutrition/hormone-support/
I hope you arent serious!!! It has not even made it to Nutra yet. It wont be 84 bucks. C'mon Son!!! If anything I will say that it will be somewhere around 30 bucks for this first go round. Then, I will say that it will be somewhere around 34 to 36 for most retailers. Even at 36 I think that it will be a steal. But, I say 30. Im not a rep but I do a pretty damn good job at guessing introductory prices.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Could you run Anabeta through after PCT straight into a cycle? I know it's not suppressive, just wondering if I should save FOR pct, for AFTER pct, or for a standalone after some time off...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you run Anabeta through after PCT straight into a cycle? I know it's not suppressive, just wondering if I should save FOR pct, for AFTER pct, or for a standalone after some time off...
It can be used at any of those stages...and you can easily use it for 8 weeks.

I would use it where you feel you usually struggle most. During PCT, after PCT, or later on way in between cycles

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 bottles please!!!!
Can't wait for the release.
I hear you man!

AnaBeta is definitely going to be a staple in my supplement lineup once it's available!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you man!

AnaBeta is definitely going to be a staple in my supplement lineup once it's available!
My sentiments exactly!

~Rosie~

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope you arent serious!!! It has not even made it to Nutra yet. It wont be 84 bucks. C'mon Son!!! If anything I will say that it will be somewhere around 30 bucks for this first go round. Then, I will say that it will be somewhere around 34 to 36 for most retailers. Even at 36 I think that it will be a steal. But, I say 30. Im not a rep but I do a pretty damn good job at guessing introductory prices.
Good Lord - don't have a stroke there my friend... :irked:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An important point I would like to make:

Obviously there is some confusion and lots of questions on the ingredient of AnaBeta. That is expected since we havent released the information.

Its seems a lot of people are associating AnaBeta as some type of insulin mimetic. It is NOT that type of product. It is not even the same category.

AnaBeta is a category of its own.

We recommend AnaBeta be taken with whole, well rounded meals.

The increase in hunger some notice and the nutrient repartitioning effects some notice are NOT because of some type of insulin or glucose mediated pathway. It is because the body is in an overall increased state of anabolism.

Nutrient repartitioning, not carbohydrate or glucose repartitioning.

You would be selling yourself short if you just focused on carbohydrates. You need to be FEEDING YOUR MUSCLES with valuable nutrients. Pack your meals full of protein, complex carbs, healthy fats, protein, protein, BCAAs 8:1:1

Think of the results and effects people got from AnaBeta...that are all representative of real, true anabolic effects.

Increased recovery, increase muscle density, increased pump and fullness, increased vascularity, increase in endurance and athletic performance, with notable mild but true side effects like slight increase in oily skin. Increase in aggression at times.

When is the last time some insulin mimetic gave you all of this?

This is well known in anabolics, like superdrol for instance. Every superdrol user knows that stuff is so anabolic that in just a few days you body is starving more more nutrients and you instantly feel more full, dense, and and gain weight.

This is because superdrol is so anabolic and your overall anabolism is increased. Increase in anabolism causes increased muscle glycogen storage and MOST IMPORTANTLY increased protein synthesis.

That is why I cannot stress enough how important it is to let everyone know that they need to be feeding their body's with carbs, proteins, and 8:1:1 BCAAs

And no...AnaBeta is not superdrol. Just comparing metabolic pathways here.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Full AnaBeta Writeup and Manual will be first released to those who are signed up for the PES Insider. We have a special email going out next week to all Insider members. Sign up on the home page if you haven't already. PES

All PES Insider emails will be coming from our new domain. We transferred over the old list of emails, so anyone who was already on the Insider list is still on there.

Thunder1

Awards
An important point I would like to make:

Obviously there is some confusion and lots of questions on the ingredient of AnaBeta. That is expected since we havent released the information.

Its seems a lot of people are associating AnaBeta as some type of insulin mimetic. It is NOT that type of product. It is not even the same category.

AnaBeta is a category of its own.

We recommend AnaBeta be taken with whole, well rounded meals.

The increase in hunger some notice and the nutrient repartitioning effects some notice are NOT because of some type of insulin or glucose mediated pathway. It is because the body is in an overall increased state of anabolism.

Nutrient repartitioning, not carbohydrate or glucose repartitioning.

You would be selling yourself short if you just focused on carbohydrates. You need to be FEEDING YOUR MUSCLES with valuable nutrients. Pack your meals full of protein, complex carbs, healthy fats, protein, protein, BCAAs 8:1:1

Think of the results and effects people got from AnaBeta...that are all representative of real, true anabolic effects.

Increased recovery, increase muscle density, increased pump and fullness, increased vascularity, increase in endurance and athletic performance, with notable mild but true side effects like slight increase in oily skin. Increase in aggression at times.

When is the last time some insulin mimetic gave you all of this?

This is well known in anabolics, like superdrol for instance. Every superdrol user knows that stuff is so anabolic that in just a few days you body is starving more more nutrients and you instantly feel more full, dense, and and gain weight.

This is because superdrol is so anabolic and your overall anabolism is increased. Increase in anabolism causes increased muscle glycogen storage and MOST IMPORTANTLY increased protein synthesis.

That is why I cannot stress enough how important it is to let everyone know that they need to be feeding their body's with carbs, proteins, and 8:1:1 BCAAs

And no...AnaBeta is not superdrol. Just comparing metabolic pathways here.
I don't know how often you take this product, but what is your recomendation on carb / protein / good fats ratio during the time you take this product?

I'm talking just the meals its being taken w/ not a person overall ratio.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing set in stone really...just a general well balanced meal. Fats wont do too much, so I would keep that low. I would have to say 50/40/10 or more realistically 40/40/20 C/P/F

Good question though

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insider will be sent tomorrow with all of the juicy details. Get on the list if you havent already, pescience.com