PES is testing a new Anabolic...

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I hear you man!

AnaBeta is definitely going to be a staple in my supplement lineup once it's available!
    My sentiments exactly!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    I hope you arent serious!!! It has not even made it to Nutra yet. It wont be 84 bucks. C'mon Son!!! If anything I will say that it will be somewhere around 30 bucks for this first go round. Then, I will say that it will be somewhere around 34 to 36 for most retailers. Even at 36 I think that it will be a steal. But, I say 30. Im not a rep but I do a pretty damn good job at guessing introductory prices.
    Good Lord - don't have a stroke there my friend...
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

An important point I would like to make:

Obviously there is some confusion and lots of questions on the ingredient of AnaBeta. That is expected since we havent released the information.

Its seems a lot of people are associating AnaBeta as some type of insulin mimetic. It is NOT that type of product. It is not even the same category.

AnaBeta is a category of its own.

We recommend AnaBeta be taken with whole, well rounded meals.

The increase in hunger some notice and the nutrient repartitioning effects some notice are NOT because of some type of insulin or glucose mediated pathway. It is because the body is in an overall increased state of anabolism.

Nutrient repartitioning, not carbohydrate or glucose repartitioning.

You would be selling yourself short if you just focused on carbohydrates. You need to be FEEDING YOUR MUSCLES with valuable nutrients. Pack your meals full of protein, complex carbs, healthy fats, protein, protein, BCAAs 8:1:1

Think of the results and effects people got from AnaBeta...that are all representative of real, true anabolic effects.

Increased recovery, increase muscle density, increased pump and fullness, increased vascularity, increase in endurance and athletic performance, with notable mild but true side effects like slight increase in oily skin. Increase in aggression at times.

When is the last time some insulin mimetic gave you all of this?

This is well known in anabolics, like superdrol for instance. Every superdrol user knows that stuff is so anabolic that in just a few days you body is starving more more nutrients and you instantly feel more full, dense, and and gain weight.

This is because superdrol is so anabolic and your overall anabolism is increased. Increase in anabolism causes increased muscle glycogen storage and MOST IMPORTANTLY increased protein synthesis.

That is why I cannot stress enough how important it is to let everyone know that they need to be feeding their body's with carbs, proteins, and 8:1:1 BCAAs

And no...AnaBeta is not superdrol. Just comparing metabolic pathways here.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

The Full AnaBeta Writeup and Manual will be first released to those who are signed up for the PES Insider. We have a special email going out next week to all Insider members. Sign up on the home page if you haven't already. PES

All PES Insider emails will be coming from our new domain. We transferred over the old list of emails, so anyone who was already on the Insider list is still on there.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    An important point I would like to make:

Obviously there is some confusion and lots of questions on the ingredient of AnaBeta. That is expected since we havent released the information.

Its seems a lot of people are associating AnaBeta as some type of insulin mimetic. It is NOT that type of product. It is not even the same category.

AnaBeta is a category of its own.

We recommend AnaBeta be taken with whole, well rounded meals.

The increase in hunger some notice and the nutrient repartitioning effects some notice are NOT because of some type of insulin or glucose mediated pathway. It is because the body is in an overall increased state of anabolism.

Nutrient repartitioning, not carbohydrate or glucose repartitioning.

You would be selling yourself short if you just focused on carbohydrates. You need to be FEEDING YOUR MUSCLES with valuable nutrients. Pack your meals full of protein, complex carbs, healthy fats, protein, protein, BCAAs 8:1:1

Think of the results and effects people got from AnaBeta...that are all representative of real, true anabolic effects.

Increased recovery, increase muscle density, increased pump and fullness, increased vascularity, increase in endurance and athletic performance, with notable mild but true side effects like slight increase in oily skin. Increase in aggression at times.

When is the last time some insulin mimetic gave you all of this?

This is well known in anabolics, like superdrol for instance. Every superdrol user knows that stuff is so anabolic that in just a few days you body is starving more more nutrients and you instantly feel more full, dense, and and gain weight.

This is because superdrol is so anabolic and your overall anabolism is increased. Increase in anabolism causes increased muscle glycogen storage and MOST IMPORTANTLY increased protein synthesis.

That is why I cannot stress enough how important it is to let everyone know that they need to be feeding their body's with carbs, proteins, and 8:1:1 BCAAs

And no...AnaBeta is not superdrol. Just comparing metabolic pathways here.
    I don't know how often you take this product, but what is your recomendation on carb / protein / good fats ratio during the time you take this product?

I'm talking just the meals its being taken w/ not a person overall ratio.
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Nothing set in stone really...just a general well balanced meal. Fats wont do too much, so I would keep that low. I would have to say 50/40/10 or more realistically 40/40/20 C/P/F

Good question though
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Insider will be sent tomorrow with all of the juicy details. Get on the list if you havent already, pescience.com
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend