Total Body Recomposition PES SALE!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Performance Enhancing Supplements

Hot off the presses, starting today!!!​

Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) started from a notion that science should do the talking. Too many companies want to reinvent the wheel by shoveling hype to push their products. PES changes the face of the supplement industry by providing real science and data.

* Alpha-T2: Targeted Fat Destroyer
* Erase: Natural Anabolic Upregulator
* Performance Enhancing Supplements SHIFT (90 caps): Discount SHIFT Supplements

Each PES design has been centered around synergy -- The power to achieve more by stacking precision based supplements for compounding results. Below are suggested stacks for targeted goals to help you achieve real results!

Targeted Fat Loss: Perfect for Lean Bulk and Cutting

* Alpha-T2
* Erase

Stimulant Free Fat Loss: Great for Cut, Recomp, or Lean Bulk

* Erase
* Shift

AM/PM Fat Loss: Fat Loss All Day / Burn Calories at Night

* Alpha-T2 (am)
* Shift (pm)

Total Body Recomposition: Burn Fat, Build Muscle, Boost Metabolism

* Alpha-T2
* Erase
* Shift

For 5 days only, purchase the entire PES line at NutraPlanet for incredible savings up to 70% off. Don't delay these deals are for a strict limited time only. Get the results you're looking for with Performance Enhancing Supplements!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/pesupplments/

ModernLats

Awards
Holy ****, count me in for two of everything. All my friends love your products but I've been to cheap to try and now I'm going to stock up. Thank you for this sale

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Holy ****, count me in for two of everything. All my friends love your products but I've been to cheap to try and now I'm going to stock up. Thank you for this sale
These supps are all very well priced, I doubt you'll see them going any lower... but they will go back up in 5 days, gettem while you can ;)

tjwoody

Awards
did i see that right...

the stacks cost a bit more $?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a reason why PES products are :heart: so much!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ah.. the we went out of stock and we are sorry sale.

Lets hope it doesnt happen again with this sale! :D
Yep... lets hope NP is fully stocked for this sale! I would not wait long just in case :D

tjwoody

Awards
u got it. i started a log one time on erase and at and never finished it but even a 4 week cycle i liked it. gonna try again with shift for 8 weeks in my cutting stack!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u got it. i started a log one time on erase and at and never finished it but even a 4 week cycle i liked it. gonna try again with shift for 8 weeks in my cutting stack!
Should be good :) I finish the bottle of Shift that I've been stacking with Erase tomorrow.

~Rosie~

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dangit, there goes more money I don't have to spare on some alpha T2 + erase.

XJDesertFox

Awards
Just placed my order. 2 Shift, 2 Alpha T-2.

Is the 24/7Fat burning dosing schedule ok for an 8 week run? Or should i run 1 bottle of each at a time with a break inbetween?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just placed my order. 2 Shift, 2 Alpha T-2.

Is the 24/7Fat burning dosing schedule ok for an 8 week run? Or should i run 1 bottle of each at a time with a break inbetween?
You can stack them together for ~8 weeks, no worries :)

~Rosie~

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Those prices are incredible. Very nice sale.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jumped all over this.

Ordered the Erase, Alpha T2, OEP stack. With and extra bottle of Alpha T2.

Joint Fracture

Awards
I was thwarted on the last sale when shift was at 14.99 (noticed the sale too late)...
...so this time around I put in monster order as promised (also through in some Alpha and Erase)!

I must brrrreak you!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I'm checking out right now! pes+nutra = sweet, sweet love making

socal2ks

socal2ks

Awards
Any reccomendations for another fat burner. Ive been using OEP, and am looking to switch it up.

But I will be ordering Shift, Erase, and AT2.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha-T2 is a great replacement or addition to OEP. If you like the added stim effect of OEP, throw in some caffeine with each of your Alpha-T2 dose

socal2ks

socal2ks

Awards
Sounds good, maybe I need to relax on the stimmed out effect. Then add some EC here and there.

Im assuming Plcar and LCLT would be alright to add as well.

Thunder1

Awards
Which combo is the best for a middle aged athletic women?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which combo is the best for a middle aged athletic women?
That really depends on her training and supplementation history, as well as goals and needs, and other factors such as what else she is currently using and planning on using, nutrition, etc.

In general though:
* If she's a newbie to training, then nothing but the basic staples for a long time.
* If she's not new to training, but new to supplements, then get her on the basics for a few weeks before adding anything in.
* Alpha-T2 or Shift would be the product/s recommended though, depending on her stimulant tolerance.

~Rosie~

Thunder1

Awards
^^^ She's been very active in sports all her life. Lifting, softball, basketball, rollerblading, etc. She's takem oep, meltdown, hydroxycut. Had a back injury where she required surgery. Now biking & lifting is what she does.

Diet is in check as we eat the same. Just looking to boost the metabolism as I'm going to say were in our mid 40s.

I was thinking Alpha & shift myself.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ She's been very active in sports all her life. Lifting, softball, basketball, rollerblading, etc. She's takem oep, meltdown, hydroxycut. Had a back injury where she required surgery. Now biking & lifting is what she does.

Diet is in check as we eat the same. Just looking to boost the metabolism as I'm going to say were in our mid 40s.

Yep, go with either Alpha-T2 or Shift, or even stack them. All dosing/timing directions for the products standalone or stacked are in the product manual - see http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/171013-pes-product-manual.html.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dosing:
Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 2 caps Alpha-T2
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 1 cap SHIFT
Dose 3 (15-60 minutes pre-bed) – 1-2 caps SHIFT (with or without food)
Do not eat for at least 30 minutes after doses 1 and 2.
Do not exceed 4 capsules of Alpha-T2 or 4 capsules of SHIFT in any 24-hour period.

tjwoody

Awards
ok, making this part of my cutting stack for april!

picked up 5 erase and 5 shift and gonna stack with at2 and maybe EC.

ive been making good gains during the past couple months and looking forward to getting back on a real cut!

Thunder1

Awards
Dosing:
Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 2 caps Alpha-T2
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 1 cap SHIFT
Dose 3 (15-60 minutes pre-bed) – 1-2 caps SHIFT (with or without food)
Do not eat for at least 30 minutes after doses 1 and 2.
Do not exceed 4 capsules of Alpha-T2 or 4 capsules of SHIFT in any 24-hour period.

Thank you sir..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, making this part of my cutting stack for april!

picked up 5 erase and 5 shift and gonna stack with at2 and maybe EC.

ive been making good gains during the past couple months and looking forward to getting back on a real cut!
Enjoy!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bump! as time is running out on this killer deal!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nutra said stock on Alpha-T2 was getting low...i will have to get more to them asap!
Lets get some over there soon so these deals reach everyone who wants them, otherwise I see another super sale in the horizon, i'm sure lots of ppl here would love that though :D

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHY AM I OUT OF MONEY!!!! Erase is numero uno lol so sad I can't purchase any. Maybe I'll have money come tomorrow.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Deal was to good to pass up so I grabbed 4 bottles of Erase and AT2 and 3 bottles of Shift.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Deal was to good to pass up so I grabbed 4 bottles of Erase and AT2 and 3 bottles of Shift.