Erase-pct?

1. Arrow Erase-pct?

Just wondering if Erase would need a pct or anything :P
    I've taken bioforge and ax+t stack, with good gains. I was thinking of trying Erase next. Can i just take Erase by itself? And would creatine be okay to stack with it?

2. Quote Originally Posted by lunapt View Post
    Just wondering if Erase would need a pct or anything :P
    I've taken bioforge and ax+t stack, with good gains. I was thinking of trying Erase next. Can i just take Erase by itself? And would creatine be okay to stack with it?
    Erase does NOT need a PCT - you only do a PCT for HORMONAL products; Erase is a natural testosterone booster.

Erase can be used standalone or stacked with another testosterone booster or other products. See PES Product Manual eBook - Learn to STACK - Download here for information re dosing/timing instructions.

Yes, creatine is fine for using with Erase. Creatine can be used with pretty much any product - a separate creatine product not required however, if you're using a product that ALREADY contains creatine - and should be a STAPLE in your supplement regime.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:15 PM
  2. Erase and PMS
    By SynergyIre in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 09:12 AM
  3. erase
    By boricuarage in forum PES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 07:03 AM
  4. Erase in PCT
    By FlawedGrunt in forum PES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 10:21 AM
  5. ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 10:11 AM