PES Product Manual eBook - Learn to STACK - Download here

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just click the attachment, read, and be educated!
:goodpost: Nice to see company product manuals out - now no one has an excuse NOT to know how to use the products properly and the most effectively!

~Rosie~

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
GOOD STUFF!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed! I have to give a shout out to Rosie for proofreading the eBook and making it look pretty

ctay

Awards
Is this manual to replace what's posted on the PES Website concerning stacks? http://pesupplements.com/stacks.html

Information is somewhat different - using Erase as an example, the web info seems to recommend a 2 capsule AM, 1 PM routine, while the manual is more 1AM/1PM/1pre-bed. Is there a preference for max effect? Currently doing 2/1 (7am/2pm) with ECA and am adding Shift next week. Don't mind spreading out to add that pre-bed dose if that's more preferred, seeing that pre-bed is also recommended for Shift. Either way doesn't matter to me, just wondering about optimum usage. Thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this manual to replace what's posted on the PES Website concerning stacks? http://pesupplements.com/stacks.html

Information is somewhat different - using Erase as an example, the web info seems to recommend a 2 capsule AM, 1 PM routine, while the manual is more 1AM/1PM/1pre-bed. Is there a preference for max effect? Currently doing 2/1 (7am/2pm) with ECA and am adding Shift next week. Don't mind spreading out to add that pre-bed dose if that's more preferred, seeing that pre-bed is also recommended for Shift. Either way doesn't matter to me, just wondering about optimum usage. Thanks.
I don't think it is to replace, no - more to supplement, so that people have something on hand to refer to.

The manual gives an extra dosing option (such as the pre-bed Erase dose), but there is no reason why you cannot just dose first thing and ~8 hours later.

In the end, dosing/timing whether 2/1 or 1/1/1 is entirely up to you and what works best for YOU - why don't you try the 2/1 with the EC and see how that goes and then 1/1/1 to see if you notice a difference. With Erase I personally do 2/2/1, but that's me, and I like the pre-bed dosage - most people, males especially, generally can only handle 3 caps maximum a day of Erase, and so 3 caps is the recommended dosage re use in the manual.

~Rosie~

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I always took test boosting/anti-estrogen products prebed due to that time frame being a very anabolic period of the day. I would assume that would also be the case fighting cortisol. (especially since cortisol is very high upon wakening) Wouldn't hurt to keep those things at bay while you sleep. If you took one prebed, I don't see it necessary to take two upon wakening.

I personally like the spread out (Upon Wakening/Mid-day/Prebed) option.

That is my opinion anyway.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always took test boosting/anti-estrogen products prebed due to that time frame being a very anabolic period of the day. I would assume that would also be the case fighting cortisol. (especially since cortisol is very high upon wakening) Wouldn't hurt to keep those things at bay while you sleep. If you took one prebed, I don't see it necessary to take two upon wakening.

I personally like the spread out (Upon Wakening/Mid-day/Prebed) option.

That is my opinion anyway.
The reasoning behind the pre-bed dosage is because this is one of the times when cortisol is the highest. So is first thing upon waking.

First thing is a general testosterone booster dosing time. So is 6-8 hours post-Dose 1.

Since Erase not only controls cortisol, but also acts as a testosterone booster, these times are all optimal for dosing the product.

~Rosie~

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The reasoning behind the pre-bed dosage is because this is one of the times when cortisol is the highest. So is first thing upon waking.

First thing is a general testosterone booster dosing time. So is 6-8 hours post-Dose 1.

Since Erase not only controls cortisol, but also acts as a testosterone booster, these times are all optimal for dosing the product.

~Rosie~
I understand that. It is basically what I was saying.

So wouldn't skipping a prebed dose mean it isn't 'optimal' then since that is such a crucial time for test and cortisol?

AM/PM/Prebed seems to me like it would be the most optimal due to all the crucial times being taken care of. Would you agree with that statement?

ctay

Awards
Think I'd might prefer spreading dosage a bit to 1/1/1. Going on 4th day and noticing some annoying side effects, so maybe moving that extra dose from the morning to pre-bed would be more worthwhile. I imagine 1 Erase and 1 Shift(shift starting next week) with my ZMA would be an acceptable night stack.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think I'd might prefer spreading dosage a bit to 1/1/1. Going on 4th day and noticing some annoying side effects, so maybe moving that extra dose from the morning to pre-bed would be more worthwhile. I imagine 1 Erase and 1 Shift(shift starting next week) with my ZMA would be an acceptable night stack.
Very acceptable

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand that. It is basically what I was saying.

So wouldn't skipping a prebed dose mean it isn't 'optimal' then since that is such a crucial time for test and cortisol?

AM/PM/Prebed seems to me like it would be the most optimal due to all the crucial times being taken care of. Would you agree with that statement?
Skipping a pre-bed dose does not mean that it's still not optimal - at the end of the day, you have to find what dosing works best for YOU specifically.

Can I ask what "side effects" you refer to?

~Rosie~

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was just curious as to what you thought. Thanks Rosie.

ctay

Awards
Can I ask what "side effects" you refer to?

~Rosie~
Knees have been getting progressively stiff, slightly "gritty" in feel, but didn't affect my squats today, though I'm a bit sore in the knee and ankles tonight much more than usual. Have been quite busy in the bathroom lately; urinating during the day practically every 30 mins, though I understand Erase has some diuretic properties to it. But, more annoying is the diarrhea I've had the last three days, perhaps again another diuretic effect.

I drink a great deal of water daily anyway, so the water loss isn't that big of a deal except how its happening. Also take multiple servings of fish oil daily and a glucosamine chondroitin msm blend. Can only imagine how more stiff my joints would be without that.

I'm going to stick with 3 Erase a day, but see if the 1/1/1 split will help as most of the issues are earlier in the day, perhaps due to that larger morning dose. I'm fairly tolerant as long as the knees and ankles hold up for squats and cardio, otherwise I'll rethink my dosage more.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Knees have been getting progressively stiff, slightly "gritty" in feel, but didn't affect my squats today, though I'm a bit sore in the knee and ankles tonight much more than usual. Have been quite busy in the bathroom lately; urinating during the day practically every 30 mins, though I understand Erase has some diuretic properties to it. But, more annoying is the diarrhea I've had the last three days, perhaps again another diuretic effect.

I drink a great deal of water daily anyway, so the water loss isn't that big of a deal except how its happening. Also take multiple servings of fish oil daily and a glucosamine chondroitin msm blend. Can only imagine how more stiff my joints would be without that.

I'm going to stick with 3 Erase a day, but see if the 1/1/1 split will help as most of the issues are earlier in the day, perhaps due to that larger morning dose. I'm fairly tolerant as long as the knees and ankles hold up for squats and cardio, otherwise I'll rethink my dosage more.
You're using a product that controls cortisol and has AI properties - joint issues are generally to be expected. If you experience this effect, then you need to decrease your dosage - as I said before, males generally cannot tolerate more than 3 caps of Erase daily.

I experience diuretic effects from Erase, but I don't know if everyone does - if you drink a lot of water, then you're going to be going to the bathroom a lot as it is. The other bathroom issue is a new one re Erase.

If you continue to have "issues" on 3 caps of Erase, then go down to 2 caps.

~Rosie~

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're using a product that controls cortisol and has AI properties - joint issues are generally to be expected. If you experience this effect, then you need to decrease your dosage - as I said before, males generally cannot tolerate more than 3 caps of Erase daily.

I experience diuretic effects from Erase, but I don't know if everyone does - if you drink a lot of water, then you're going to be going to the bathroom a lot as it is. The other bathroom issue is a new one re Erase.

If you continue to have "issues" on 3 caps of Erase, then go down to 2 caps.

~Rosie~
Agreed... if 3 caps are to much definitely reduce it to 2. Erase is a strong but killer product!

ctay

Awards
For the moment I'll stick to 3 a day, just changing to 1/1/1. Diet and routine is very controlled, up to the point of pure boredom, but it works and I notice subtle changes, especially with how my body responds. Erase does appear to be doing something quite aggressively. My bathroom trips are out of the norm even for my water consumption. However, I can deal with these side effects and can make some other changes to compensate, as I rather go full recommended dosage (for a guy). Of course this is only the first week and Shift is being added next week. If the stiffness gets too much, I'll drop the Erase down to 2 a day. Thanks.

pauli85

Awards
awsome work. that just cleared up a few questions.

ctay

Awards
Of course this is only the first week and Shift is being added next week. If the stiffness gets too much, I'll drop the Erase down to 2 a day. Thanks.
Just thought I'd pipe back in for a sec. Still taking 3 Erase a day, but changed to 1/1/1 since last week. Pretty much all the sides I was experiencing are gone or diminished to the point of no worries. Shift is going at 0/1/2 and having some minor sweating at night. Turning the thermostat down a couple notches works fine. Adding AT2 starting tomorrow at 2/1/0; should be fun. Will drop the Eph/Caff this weekend to gauge the effects and may add it back again Monday morning at lower dose and go up from there. Cheers.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just thought I'd pipe back in for a sec. Still taking 3 Erase a day, but changed to 1/1/1 since last week. Pretty much all the sides I was experiencing are gone or diminished to the point of no worries. Shift is going at 0/1/2 and having some minor sweating at night. Turning the thermostat down a couple notches works fine. Adding AT2 starting tomorrow at 2/1/0; should be fun. Will drop the Eph/Caff this weekend to gauge the effects and may add it back again Monday morning at lower dose and go up from there. Cheers.
Thanks for the feedback -- that is good to know!

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
Already love the two products of yours that I've used (Erase and Shift) and I love the company even more for a nice guide like this. Other companies should definitely put out guides/manuals so that people can get direct knowledge of products without having to constantly search the forums for their answers (even though I'm sure many will still be lazy and do so). Great job guys

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
not quite clear about your point on "no estrogen rebound" because the compound is a suicide inhibitor. As i understand it,when you come off an AI , the body remains in limbo until the aromatase enzyme "strikes up " again which i believe can take days.So whats happening in the body at this time ?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not quite clear about your point on "no estrogen rebound" because the compound is a suicide inhibitor. As i understand it,when you come off an AI , the body remains in limbo until the aromatase enzyme "strikes up " again which i believe can take days.So whats happening in the body at this time ?
One can taper off of an AI if they wish, for example tapering down to 1 Erase every other day. But there is no need. It has never been needed for any of the suicide AIs out there.

I believe 6-oxo, another suicide AI, had testing done to show how no rebound was seen.

Since you take AIs daily, the AI only remains permanently bound to aromatase for its active life. Once its active life has dimished, the aromatase functions as normal. Its pretty much just an on off switch. They slowly wear off, causing a slow release off of aromatase, and a stable shift back to normal levels.

I have never heard of estrogen rebound happening for any suicide AI (Erase, Anastrozole, aromastane, etc) when people are using it solo or with test boosters. Sorta hard to explain lol

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
One can taper off of an AI if they wish, for example tapering down to 1 Erase every other day. But there is no need. It has never been needed for any of the suicide AIs out there.

I believe 6-oxo, another suicide AI, had testing done to show how no rebound was seen.

Since you take AIs daily, the AI only remains permanently bound to aromatase for its active life. Once its active life has dimished, the aromatase functions as normal. Its pretty much just an on off switch. They slowly wear off, causing a slow release off of aromatase, and a stable shift back to normal levels.

I have never heard of estrogen rebound happening for any suicide AI (Erase, Anastrozole, aromastane, etc) when people are using it solo or with test boosters. Sorta hard to explain lol
ok tks