Triple Crown + Shift

rcarey02

rcarey02

Awards
yoo fellas, just a quick couple of questions, can I add Shift to the Triple Crown stack? Does this doage look ok?

Morning: 1 Erase, 2 AT2, 1 Titanium
Afternoon/preworkout: 1 Erase, 1 AT2, 1 Titanium, 1 Shift
Evening/before bed: 1 Erase, 2 Shift

I have two bottles of each so i wanna run the full 8 weeks, i have experience with erase and at2, ran it for 4 weeks, LOVED IT, and have been off for 3 weeks.

Weights and cardio are 3-4 per week. Diet: high protein low carb medium fats

Stats; 5'11", 24yo, 215lbs, ph usage, Goal: Recomp

Jasonlb7

Awards
i too was thinking about going to this from my last stack of AT@, erase, ec. i was kind of thinking that the shift might be overkill but i just don't know. also im on 4 AT2 a day 2 times a day. would that have to change on this stack. what do you think natty? rosie?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i too was thinking about going to this from my last stack of AT@, erase, ec. i was kind of thinking that the shift might be overkill but i just don't know. also im on 4 AT2 a day 2 times a day. would that have to change on this stack. what do you think natty? rosie?
Adding Shift if not overkill, but not necessary either. If you add it in, one cap pre-bed would be my recommendation re usage. As for Alpha-T2, you could continue dosing as you are, or change your second dose to only one cap - your choice.

~Rosie~

Jasonlb7

Awards
thanks rosie thats what i was thinking. ill leave the shift out for now maybe next cycle. so you dont think taking 4 caps over 3 of AT2 add any benifit?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks rosie thats what i was thinking. ill leave the shift out for now maybe next cycle. so you dont think taking 4 caps over 3 of AT2 add any benifit?
No worries :) The recommended maximum dosage of Alpha-T2 or Shift is four caps in any 24-hour period - therefore, if you add in Shift, it makes sense to cut back on Alpha-T2, to make it four caps a day total with the 3,3.

~Rosie~