Triple Crown Stack (Alpha-T2, Titanium, Erase) weekly review

afrothunder

afrothunder

Awards
I'll post up a review every week of how the stack is going. For the first week I've been dosing Erase at 2 a day, I just upped the dose yesterday to 3 a day. Also, I read a couple reviews on Titanium before I started the stack and went ahead and bought 2 bottles so I could dose 2/2. The goal of this stack was to drop some body fat. I'm not dieting though, I've just added cardio in my routine after almost a solid year of bulking without any cardio (which I'm sure will make a difference).

Alpha-T2: 2 morning, 1 night
Erase: 2 morning, 1 night
Titanium: 2 morning, 2 night

Week 1: So far, I don't have a whole lot to report. Libido has gone up considerably, let's just say the "recovery rate" is much quicker. ;)
My appetite has increased considerably as well. I'm always hungry and it's never satisfied no matter how much I consume. As far as gym performance goes I haven't been feeling good lately and my workouts have been pretty much ****. My endurance has gone up and rest between sets has gone down. I'm getting more vascular everyday and I'm sweating twice as much. Also, I'm feeling a little more confident outside of the gym. I can't wait to see what weeks 3 and 4 are gonna be like.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to subscribe to this thread only because I like the cut of your jib.. and by jib, I mean screen name. :D

afrothunder

afrothunder

Awards
Week 2: Erase, Titanium, and Alpha-T2

Week 2: The effects of this stack really started to kick in a couple of days ago. My libido is still crazy. Vascularity is still increasing and my body fat is slowly dropping. I'm getting stronger and my endurance is still going up. My workouts are getting better becuase I'm feeling better. I'm hardly ever sore after workouts as well. Also, I've been sleeping better lately. I'm not sure if it's the stack or something else, but I thought I'd mention it. So far, I love this stack. I feel great. Any questions feel free to ask.

afrothunder

afrothunder

Awards
Week 3: Erase, Titanium, and Alpha-T2

Week 3: The two weeks I was really excited about was week 3 and 4 because that's when most hormonal products have kicked in and are doing their thing. Just finished week 3 and I've been getting a lot of comments lately, people say I look bigger. My sex drive is still up, but my confidence is so high no woman is worth it and I love that feeling lol. Strength is still increasing, I'm knocking out more reps on certain exercises. My arms, chest and shoulders are more vascular, my body fat is still slowly going down which is nice. By the end of May I shouldn't be looking to bad ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you're loving the stack and doing great. And you're right about not cutting calories, but getting your caloric deficit from the addition of cardio - nice to see someone use only one way to get the deficit instead of doubling the deficit through doing both ways. Keep going strong, bud :)

~Rosie~

afrothunder

afrothunder

Awards
Final Review: Triple Crown Stack

Week 4: I'll be finishing up the rest of my Erase within the next few days, as for the Titanium and Alpha-T2, today will be the last day. The last week had the best strength gains, I felt like I was lifting more than usual. I was dosing Erase at 3 caps a day and I was waiting for it to bother my joints and it never really did until yesterday. I was pretty much side effect free during this cycle. I leaned out a little bit and gained some strength. Overall I was pleased with this stack and would do it again in the future.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 4: I'll be finishing up the rest of my Erase within the next few days, as for the Titanium and Alpha-T2, today will be the last day. The last week had the best strength gains, I felt like I was lifting more than usual. I was dosing Erase at 3 caps a day and I was waiting for it to bother my joints and it never really did until yesterday. I was pretty much side effect free during this cycle. I leaned out a little bit and gained some strength. Overall I was pleased with this stack and would do it again in the future.
Thanks for your review :) Nice to see your progress.

~Rosie~

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fantastic! Moving up in strength while also shredding fat is no easy feat for people who strength train regularly so props to you and the stack ;).