Does this sound right

Terencec

Awards
I want to use some Erase in my first prohormone cycle and I was going to integrate it in to the last two weeks of it. Let me know what you think. This is the response I got back. Response in bold at the bottom

Originally Posted by terencec View Post
I am going to bite the bullet and put my order in this week coming up. Just wanted to know if you think this is a good way to work this.

I want to do 6 weeks of andro mass,
then 4 weeks of Androhard starting at the third week of my andromass cycle.

And for my pct, I want to start erase and phyto in the third week of my adnrohard cycle running those 2 items for a full 6 weeks

And the base of my pct would be Toremifene Citrate right after my androhard cycle hopefully just running that as a precaution for 2 weeks

AM 1 - 2 - 3 -4 - 5 - 6
AH ____________ 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Erase/Phyto ___________ 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 6
Torem ________________1 - 2

I would be running am/ah at full recommended doses.

I think you would be happier running AH along with AM for 4 of the 6 weeks. They will be synergistic. If you are wanting to run a longer cycle, you'd be better off getting more stuff to run the cycle. You should get good gains in 6 weeks though. My understanding of Erase is that it is a suicide inhibitor of E, so not generally the best for PCT in my understanding. This is why sustain/resveratrol is so widely used for this purpose. But if you ran Torem for 4 weeks, you could likely skip the erase/sustain. I'd keep the erase on hand for the possibility of post-cycle or post-pct gyno.

Terencec

Awards
I was just curious if this would be the preferred method of using erase in a cycle.

Thanks

I'll ask over there