Shift Reviews

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been taking this stuff for about one week now at the recommended dosage. Really have not seen anything yet as far as any extra fat loss from taking the shift. I would like to see other peoples reviews though. I'm sure I'll get something from it within the next few weeks, just want to hear from someone who has taken it for a significant period of time and what the results/effects were.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been taking this stuff for about one week now at the recommended dosage. Really have not seen anything yet as far as any extra fat loss from taking the shift. I would like to see other peoples reviews though. I'm sure I'll get something from it within the next few weeks, just want to hear from someone who has taken it for a significant period of time and what the results/effects were.
I've been using Shift for two weeks now - the last few days I have been dosing as I would Alpha-T2 along with a pre-bed dose. I can't really say it's a "new" product that I've never used before (even though it is) because it is the active in Alpha-T2, which I have been using consistently for months now. I have no doubt that - like Alpha-T2 - you will definitely notice when you stop using Shift and be able to better pinpoint out the beneficial effects of it.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In our original tests with SHIFT back before Alpha-T2 release, when we were just testing the single ingredient, the fat loss on SHIFT wasn't as fast as Alpha-T2, but was effective over a 4 week period.

Most people notice the thermogenic effect on the first day, and the metabolism effects after a few days, which carries throughout the entire course of the cycle.

It is important not to increase caloric intake on shift, that way the increased metabolism and increased burning of calories + thermogenesis are most effective.

For a stimulant free fat loss product, it is the cleanest thermogenic you will come across, with the added effect of increasing the amount of calories you burn in a day

JayJo

Banned
Awards
I will take my first dose of SHIFT soon and i will stack it with Need2Slin and ERASE. :)

BTW. Thanks Natty. ;)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Natty. So I will most likely notice more over time with this supplement?.
Yeah, it doesn't hit you fast and hard like a strong stim. I get a warmer sensation. I get an elevated leaning benefit without the speed. I hate strong stims... they make me feel like trash. Wont shred you down hardcore, but a nice adjunct to a plan.