PES Erase blood works

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
As in the title...has someone done bloodworks after using erase?
expecially for what regards lipids...thank you very much!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take 25mg per day and my lipids did not change over a 6 month period.

I do not recommend taking it for this long though. I was under doctor supervision and approval

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I take 25mg per day and my lipids did not change over a 6 month period.

I do not recommend taking it for this long though. I was under doctor supervision and approval
Wow, thats a really good run natty, since you were under docs supervision did anything out of the ordinary came about from that run?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to see some bloodwork on Erase as well, I get great effects from Erase. Formestane is going to be gone soon, so Erase came at the perfect time for everyone. I actually prefer Erase over forma and it being natural is a bonus:)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, thats a really good run natty, since you were under docs supervision did anything out of the ordinary came about from that run?
Nadda...i get bloodwork every 6 months. I just asked to switch from anastrozole to Erase because anastrozole is expensive for me

Again, under doctor supervision and approval. I gave him quite an education on Erase. I believe he said "well I learned something new today" at the end of the convo

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
Nadda...i get bloodwork every 6 months. I just asked to switch from anastrozole to Erase because anastrozole is expensive for me

Again, under doctor supervision and approval. I gave him quite an education on Erase. I believe he said "well I learned something new today" at the end of the convo
What are your COSMETIC results from this long 25mg ed run? what are the mirror changes and wieght changes if any?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to see lipids on Erase also. At 3 a day though, not just one a day.
I will get some bloodwork on taking 3 per day for 3 weeks on the last day of week 3.

What are your COSMETIC results from this long 25mg ed run? what are the mirror changes and wieght changes if any?
I use it to control estrogen while on TRT. The changes I notice most is the ability to stay looking lean. When I am not taking Erase, I get that soft look in my midsection very fast and it is hard to get it to go away.

I also feel much harder and dry, but not too dry

ramon25

Awards
So natty like some have reccomended to me to simply "manage" estrogen I want to take erase 3-4 times a week.
one capsule. Pretty much every other day. can that be taken safley longterm. Did u notice a libido boost at all?

RichieRichNY1

Awards
Erase won't make you piss hot on a drug screening test will it? Just wondering because the write up says it is natural.

droyal

Awards
Ok, everyone talks about how great Erase is, people are saying that they are more vascular after 2 days of use, some say after 4 days of use they are leaner...I've been on Erase for a week, and haven't noticed anything, in regards to looking leaner, vascular or anything that other people are claiming, and i'm dosing 2am, 1pm

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase won't make you piss hot on a drug screening test will it? Just wondering because the write up says it is natural.
It shouldn't, and yes, Erase IS natural.

What is the drug test for (since not all screen for the same things - for example, a work drug test or a sporting drug test)?

Ok, everyone talks about how great Erase is, people are saying that they are more vascular after 2 days of use, some say after 4 days of use they are leaner...I've been on Erase for a week, and haven't noticed anything, in regards to looking leaner, vascular or anything that other people are claiming, and i'm dosing 2am, 1pm
Everyone is different and therefore are going to respond differently to everything, so just because someone experiences something with a product does not mean that you will as well. Other factors aside from the product also need to be taken into consideration, such as nutrition, training, other supplements using, etc. Also remember that no product is "magic", so if you're expecting that without optimizing everything else for your goals, then you should have no expectations.

~Rosie~

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard any of that but now you have me excited to try it.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
It is possible to lower cortisol to much and create serious side effects. Is there anything about erase that would either lower cortisol in target tissues only or limit the amout of cortisol reduction?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Additionally erase increases testosterone by lowering estrogen. However it is free testosterone that we are actually interested in. It there anything about erase that will increase free testosterone?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is possible to lower cortisol to much and create serious side effects. Is there anything about erase that would either lower cortisol in target tissues only or limit the amout of cortisol reduction?
I feel that since it is a competitve inhibitor of the 11b-HSD it wont lower cortisol too much.

Lowering cortisol too much is similar to lowering estrogen too much. You will notice a mild inflamed feeling in your joints. Too low of E will give a dry feeling in the joints.

I know rosie has taken upwards of 5-6 Erase per day without any joint pain. Obviously she has much more E than us men do, but as for as cotisol goes it is a good indicator.

IMO the most important think about cortisol control is keeping the spikes down. Which occur during and after training, in PCT, in the morning, after work or stressful activity, etc.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Additionally erase increases testosterone by lowering estrogen. However it is free testosterone that we are actually interested in. It there anything about erase that will increase free testosterone?
There is nothing that specifically effect free T. But with an increase in total testosterone there will also be an increase in free testosterone. Just like when people take synthetic testosterone, both free T and total T increase.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing that specifically effect free T. But with an increase in total testosterone there will also be an increase in free testosterone. Just like when people take synthetic testosterone, both free T and total T increase.
I thought about adding Activate XT to my PES Trifecta Stack. What are your thoughts?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm familiar with 7 oxo DHEA and the research (and controversy) surrounding this product but I'm not familiar with the chemical compound in erase. Is it just 7 oxo DHEA or is it a derivitive of this hormone? I went to your website and there are no scientific studies or bloods proving the efficacy of this product.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm familiar with 7 oxo DHEA and the research (and controversy) surrounding this product but I'm not familiar with the chemical compound in erase. Is it just 7 oxo DHEA or is it a derivitive of this hormone?
It is a metabolite of 7-oxo-DHEA

kyoryoko

Awards
I notice erase is good for keeping me leaner on lean mass gain phases, and helps keep me dry. But at 3 my joints feel horrible.

I had a question about erase~ Does it speed up male pattern hair loss?
I usually stack erase with DAA but I notice i do lose a bit more on that stack.
I think pretty soon i'll lose all my hair but well just an observation lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I notice erase is good for keeping me leaner on lean mass gain phases, and helps keep me dry. But at 3 my joints feel horrible.

I had a question about erase~ Does it speed up male pattern hair loss?
I usually stack erase with DAA but I notice i do lose a bit more on that stack.
I think pretty soon i'll lose all my hair but well just an observation lol.
Erase does a great job re leaning, recomping, and drying, yes. If your joints are affected at three caps, drop back to two caps daily.

Erase should not affect MPB either way. Josh will say something further I am sure.

~Rosie~

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
quick question...im on TRT...my last blood test showed my E2 at 33 which is high according to the place i got it done at guidelines (E2 needs to be equal or less than 29) Will erase help me out? i know i shouldnt try and jump on a AI product unless E2 is crazy out of control....but i am kinda uneasy that its high and maybe Erase will help lower it a little?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally like to keep my E in the low 30s

What day did you get your blood drawn? I bet your E is only elevated only a few days a week

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I personally like to keep my E in the low 30s

What day did you get your blood drawn? I bet your E is only elevated only a few days a week
well...my blood was drawn on 4/22...and my last shot of 100mg test cyp was 4/17