Incorporating Erase in PCT

hula124

Awards
Hey guys third week of pct after taking a superdrol epsitane bridge. Right now im taking nolvadex and PCT revolution when would be the best time to incorporate ERASE, also will be taking lean extreme in the third week....thanks guys

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys third week of pct after taking a superdrol epsitane bridge. Right now im taking nolvadex and PCT revolution when would be the best time to incorporate ERASE, also will be taking lean extreme in the third week....thanks guys
If you're going to be using Erase, then you do not need to use Lean Xtreme, since both are going to control cortisol. IMO, you should have started using either product from the start of your PCT, so if you have not started already, definitely do so now with the one that you ARE going to use.

~Rosie~

hula124

Awards
Thanks.....I mean i've always used lean extreme on the third week of PCT I guess i might have to change that and use it ASAP....now just debating which one to use. How should i taper off each one?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks.....I mean i've always used lean extreme on the third week of PCT I guess i might have to change that and use it ASAP....now just debating which one to use. How should i taper off each one?
You don't need to taper cortisol controllers - just follow the dosing/timing instructions on the product labels.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just use Erase out of everything you've got at 3 caps per day until the bottle is gone. And start it ASAP

Pounditz

Awards
Does Erase have any type of strong diuretic effect? Im always on guard for my kidneys and liver. :)

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Does Erase have any type of strong diuretic effect? Im always on guard for my kidneys and liver. :)
As always - individual results may vary - but I haven't experienced that at all with Erase.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I experience a diuretic effect with Erase. No concern for my kidneys or liver, though.

~Rosie~

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Erase is not a stand alone or repalcement for Nolva. Just a part of a good PCT. I believe its more for estro control than Cortisol. I always been told start it week three with a natty test and poss Suppress-C also. Still learning feel free to correct.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
I experience a diuretic effect with Erase. No concern for my kidneys or liver, though.

~Rosie~
1.Can u explain erase AI action. does it permenatly bind to the arom enzyme?

2.Can u explain the dual action of this product as a cort blocker? does it inhibit the 11B Hydroxy d enzyme?

3. which of the above actions is ERASE's strong suit? or is it equally efficient at controling estro and cort? is it more of action 1 or 2? etc.

4. i like ERASE just trying to understand its actions in a more complete manner, as the resluts of a cort blocker (esp. 7-keto, 11-keto) and various AI's have the same visual cosmetic changes and joint discomfort.

5. i apologize if my post offends as it is not my intention, i am NOT BASHING ERASE OR THE PEOPLE WHO USE IT, i use it myself.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.Can u explain erase AI action. does it permenatly bind to the arom enzyme?

2.Can u explain the dual action of this product as a cort blocker? does it inhibit the 11B Hydroxy d enzyme?

3. which of the above actions is ERASE's strong suit? or is it equally efficient at controling estro and cort? is it more of action 1 or 2? etc.

4. i like ERASE just trying to understand its actions in a more complete manner, as the resluts of a cort blocker (esp. 7-keto, 11-keto) and various AI's have the same visual cosmetic changes and joint discomfort.

5. i apologize if my post offends as it is not my intention, i am NOT BASHING ERASE OR THE PEOPLE WHO USE IT, i use it myself.
Read the following extract on 3,7-keto DHEA (taken from the technical write-up of FREE TEST, which contains the same active as Erase):
Regulating Estrogen and Increasing Testosterone via Suicide Aromatase Inhibition: The Role of 3, 7-Keto DHEA:

* 3, 7-Keto DHEA is a naturally-occurring metabolite of dehydroepiandosterone (DHEA), and is a potent aromatase inhibitor with some very unique qualities. Aromatase is an enzyme that transforms testosterone into estrogen, and the more active aromatase is, the more estrogen will ultimately be present. Therefore, aromatase inhibitors significantly decrease the level of estrogen in the body. This is important as increased estrogen in men can signal the hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis (HPTA) to shut down the release of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH). GnRH signals the production of luteinizing hormone (LH), which signals the production of testosterone. Therefore, increased estrogen levels can lower endogenous testosterone production (21,29,31).

* 3, 7-Keto DHEA has demonstrated strong ability to lower estrogen, thus mitigating this effect. It has a high binding affinity (Ki value = 0.22 mM) to the aromatase enzyme, and binds in an irreversible manner, making it a suicide inhibitor of aromatase. Ki Values measure how efficiently a compound binds to its associated receptor. The lower the Ki value; the higher the binding affinity. This inhibition allows for the production of less estradiol (E2) and estrone (E1) and allows the user of the compound to maintain a higher level of testosterone; hence improving the Testosterone: Estrogen (T:E) ratio. The mechanism through which aromatase inhibitors raise testosterone is fairly simple; the HPTA senses low levels of estrogen, and because the body seeks to maintain homeostasis (it likes to maintain at least some estrogen, even in men), there is a concurrent increase in the amount of testosterone that is being produced, as a way to compensate for the low estrogen levels. The increased testosterone levels normally will result in increased estrogen since there is no estrogen being produced. Essentially, the brain is tricked into trying to produce more estrogen, so it releases more luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LHRH) and subsequently more LH, leading to even higher testosterone levels (20,21-23).

* All aromatase inhibitors share this characteristic of positively altering the T:E ratio, and all will raise serum testosterone levels in men, which has been referenced in numerous studies. 3,7-Keto DHEA is comparable in potency to several other commonly available aromatase inhibitors. As explained above, a lower Ki value means higher potency, making it more potent than both Formestane and Exemestane, and very similar to androstentrione (ATD) (31,55). (See Figure 5)

Figure 5: POTENCY OF AROMATASE INHIBITORS, INCLUDING 3-DESOXY 7-KETO DHEA (KI VALUES)

* 3,7-Keto DHEA is unique from other commonly used aromatase inhibitors in sports supplements in that it is a natural metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA and it cannot directly bind to the androgen receptor. 3,7-Keto DHEA (like 7-Keto DHEA) also cannot convert to testosterone, estrogen, or progesterone via any type of enzymatic reaction, so by strict definition it cannot in any way be considered a prohormone. This clearly differentiates it from other recently banned products that allow for the direct conversion to a controlled substance in the body (in either in trace amounts or full-scale conversion). This can not occur with 3,7-Keto DHEA, as it is formed naturally in humans from 7-Keto DHEA and can be readily found in humans in the amount of 5-7 ug/day (23-24).
For more information, I recommend that you read the full FREE TEST Technical Write-Up, as well as the Official Erase Product Write-Up.

Josh may also be along to explain things further for you.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you i really appreciate this
No worries :)

Next time, it doesn't hurt to do a quick search for the information yourself, though.

~Rosie~

JBowling

JBowling

Awards
I would just use Erase out of everything you've got at 3 caps per day until the bottle is gone. And start it ASAP
I am 5 days in to a 4 week epistane cycle of 40mg/day right now and may up that to 60mg/day, depending on my reaction. My question is would an erase only PCT be sufficient or should i add something else?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am 5 days in to a 4 week epistane cycle of 40mg/day right now and may up that to 60mg/day, depending on my reaction. My question is would an erase only PCT be sufficient or should i add something else?
Personally, i would run clomid 50/50/50 post cycle and Erase at bottle recommendations throughout the 4 weeks. Erase has great testosterone boosting & cortisol inhibiting properties, but I still wouldn't rely solely on it in PCT. Not because i dont believe in the product, but because PCT is the one area of a cycle you dont want to skimp on.

Clomid - 50/50/50
Erase - 3/3/3/3
DAA - 3g for atleast the initial twelve days of PCT

Some people recommend starting an AI the third week of PCT, but everyone has their own theories in regards to it.

If you dont want to use a SERM, then use a DAA product with erase, or consider the TRS from primordial with Erase.

PRIDEGX

Awards
So a daa and say erase pro would be sufficient? I'm getting of a cycle of lg sciences 17-proandro and 1 andro and I can't get clomid or nolvadex what can I use in combination that would also be good?

oliverduke

Awards
Since adding erase to week 3 of my pct labido has dropped

is erase lowering my estro too much? on 2 caps per day