Erase and Daa

madvillain

Awards
Other than the basics this will be my first time taking supplements in this category. My question is would it be ok if i take daa in the morning and 1 25mg dose of erase before bed or will it just be a waste?

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
Erase and DAA sounds like a very interesting and powerful natural stack. Because we all know DAA increases testosterone but I also believe I heard somewhere on here it also has the ability to increase estrogen as well. So theroticaly stacking DAA with erase should negate the increased estrogen production from consuming DAA while also supplementing the test boost from DAA all together equaling sky high natural test with little raise in estrogen which would amount to explosive gains for a natural stack.

Maybe someone with more expertise and knowledge can chime in for us on this matter/stack?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
good stack,will lean you up a bit.ya that sounds fine.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Other than the basics this will be my first time taking supplements in this category. My question is would it be ok if i take daa in the morning and 1 25mg dose of erase before bed or will it just be a waste?
If you have not used both supplements before, then I recommend having at least 1-2 weeks using only one of them before you add the other. Otherwise, this stack will be fine.

Re dosing/timing, you are better off dosing Erase 2-3 times daily, instead of just pre-bed - i.e. 1 cap with your DAA dose first thing, 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1, and 1 cap pre-bed.

~Rosie~

madvillain

Awards
If you have not used both supplements before, then I recommend having at least 1-2 weeks using only one of them before you add the other. Otherwise, this stack will be fine.

Re dosing/timing, you are better off dosing Erase 2-3 times daily, instead of just pre-bed - i.e. 1 cap with your DAA dose first thing, 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1, and 1 cap pre-bed.

~Rosie~
Ok that sounds good, however ive read that atd's usually have a half-life of 12 hours and anything above 50mg of an atd will lead too alot of estrogen suppression. Is that true??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok that sounds good, however ive read that atd's usually have a half-life of 12 hours and anything above 50mg of an atd will lead too alot of estrogen suppression. Is that true??
I think you're confusing yourself here.

ATD is a potent AI product that is now no longer available.

DAA and Erase are not "atd's".

~Rosie~

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
ya you should definitely start with 3 caps a day of erase like rosie said.then if you start getting joint pain drop it down to 2 a day.i took 3 a day to start and had to drop it down to 2 a day after about 10 days cus it really dried me out.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA can increase both prolactin and estrogen (bad)

Erase will help keep these low, so more testosterone is left in your blood (good)