First dose of A-T2

A

acm1108

Awards
Just looking for some opinions on this one. Took T2 yesterday and I felt this pressure in my chest. and about 4 hours after my first pill I got extremely light headed and literally was sure if I was to get out of my chair I'd faint.

Was I just nervous about taking the pills you think?

Or just extremely sensative to stims

Either way I'm waiting for Shift to come in the mail.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like Shift may be better suited for you at the moment. What's your history of stim usage? There was once a time when they could do the same thing to me, but unfortunately I'm afraid a whole bottle couldn't have that effect now :lol:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many capsules did you take? AT2 is very light as far as a stim goes. Also, always only take 1 pill your first dosage.

Sounds more like a panic attack or you were psyching yourself out

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many capsules did you take? AT2 is very light as far as a stim goes. Also, always only take 1 pill your first dosage.

Sounds more like a panic attack or you were psyching yourself out
Definitely a much more likely cause. It's easy to do that to yourself, too, especially if you just go off of the reviews of how great AT2 is. But yeah, it's not one to stim you out.

A

acm1108

Awards
I took literally took 1 pill at about 7am that morning and felt that anxiety i guess you can say all day. until I went to sleep I was thinking my BP got too high? I don't have any past history with stims.

Preciate all help

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took literally took 1 pill at about 7am that morning and felt that anxiety i guess you can say all day. until I went to sleep I was thinking my BP got too high? I don't have any past history with stims.

Preciate all help
When you say no history with stims, have you at least had coffee or soda? It's still so light that I wouldn't think you'd have that type of reaction, even as a stim virgin.

That said, you could still look into Shift, for complete peace of mind.

However, there was another post on here a few days back about someone using TT33 and experiencing mood swings, so there's a (very) slight chance that it's just the mechanism that's causing the issue.

I'm sure natty can give you some more in depth info that will be helpful, though.

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
This is pure speculation, but it may be the Rauwolscine. Being chemically related to Yohimbine (an active derivative of Yohimbe), I could assume there's a possibility of SOME of the same sides as Yohimbe usage. The first time I ever took just regular old Yohimbe I felt short of breath and some slight anxiety. The feeling faded away and disappeared with use, so I wouldn't really worry too much about it, just keep an eye on it. If it continues, quit. If it subsides, you should be set.