Erase+T2 - Water intake

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Erase+T2 - Water intake

Just going to start running these and was wondering if increasing water intake is a good idea. I drink 6-8 litres a day when not working and 8-12 a day when working(construction.....and heat...). Side note; I took my first dose 2 hours ago with food. I am feeling something now. Increased hunger and edginess and a bit of energy.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I noticed a huge increase in thirst from the alpha-t2, Erase didnt affect me in regards to that as much. It seems like you're taking in ample fluids, so id just keep taking in as much as you are and adjust it based on your level of thirst.

3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Just going to start running these and was wondering if increasing water intake is a good idea. I drink 6-8 litres a day when not working and 8-12 a day when working(construction.....and heat...). Side note; I took my first dose 2 hours ago with food. I am feeling something now. Increased hunger and edginess and a bit of energy.
    6-12 litres of water a day is adequate above and beyond for anyone - so no, you do not need to increase your water intake above that.

Just a note that with Alpha-T2, you want to wait ~30 minutes after dosing, ideally an hour, before eating. It doesn't matter if you have Erase with or without food.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    6-12 litres of water a day is adequate above and beyond for anyone - so no, you do not need to increase your water intake above that.

Just a note that with Alpha-T2, you want to wait ~30 minutes after dosing, ideally an hour, before eating. It doesn't matter if you have Erase with or without food.

~Rosie~
    Yea for most people, lfor me though its 12 hours minimum 7 days a week hard labour and hot. One day in the summer I drank 2 1/2 4 litre water jugs and still lost 8 pounds of water weight that day.Probably helps that I have to wear full gear and lift heavy things all day long lol. I probably eat more calories than Micheal Phleps does as well lol. I am basically saying should I increase it beyond the norm for me for erase or does it matter? From the two replies I am gathering not so much. So gracias.

What is the reasoning for waiting btw? I def felt the effect from them today. I'll try the method you stated though Rosie lol, your advice is always welcomed and legit.

PS that last avi...........

5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Yea for most people, lfor me though its 12 hours minimum 7 days a week hard labour and hot. One day in the summer I drank 2 1/2 4 litre water jugs and still lost 8 pounds of water weight that day.Probably helps that I have to wear full gear and lift heavy things all day long lol. I probably eat more calories than Micheal Phleps does as well lol. I am basically saying should I increase it beyond the norm for me for erase or does it matter? From the two replies I am gathering not so much. So gracias.

What is the reasoning for waiting btw? I def felt the effect from them today. I'll try the method you stated though Rosie lol, your advice is always welcomed and legit.
    Each to their own, and I understand - in a New Zealand summer with my activity level, I used to have 6-10 litres of water daily, so it's all relative to the individual and their personal requirements. So, no, you do not need to increase it beyond the norm for you.

Alpha-T2 contains stimulants and will be more effective if taken on an empty stomach.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Each to their own, and I understand - in a New Zealand summer with my activity level, I used to have 6-10 litres of water daily, so it's all relative to the individual and their personal requirements. So, no, you do not need to increase it beyond the norm for you.

Alpha-T2 contains stimulants and will be more effective is take on an empty stomach.

~Rosie~
    yea I bet training on a bike in NZ works up a sweat. GTK about water intake.

Ok, just for the stimulant effect, gotcha. Thanks Rosie.

7. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

The fat loss will also be better when taken on an empty stomach, and then giving 30 minutes to absorb.

If you have to eat, try to eat something pure protein in that time frame
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The fat loss will also be better when taken on an empty stomach, and then giving 30 minutes to absorb.

If you have to eat, try to eat something pure protein in that time frame
    Ok, thanks ND.

9. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Answers

Your water intake is more than sufficient in my opinion.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Water intake and sodium.
    By Pipes in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 08:12 PM
  2. Water intake regulation question..
    By lightemup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 08:02 PM
  3. Creatine and Water intake question
    By quigley in forum Supplements