Erase+T2 - Water intake - AnabolicMinds.com

Erase+T2 - Water intake

  1. Blacktail's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    371

    Reputation

    Erase+T2 - Water intake


    Just going to start running these and was wondering if increasing water intake is a good idea. I drink 6-8 litres a day when not working and 8-12 a day when working(construction.....and heat...). Side note; I took my first dose 2 hours ago with food. I am feeling something now. Increased hunger and edginess and a bit of energy.

  2. kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,146
    Rep Power
    291866

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I noticed a huge increase in thirst from the alpha-t2, Erase didnt affect me in regards to that as much. It seems like you're taking in ample fluids, so id just keep taking in as much as you are and adjust it based on your level of thirst.
  3. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Just going to start running these and was wondering if increasing water intake is a good idea. I drink 6-8 litres a day when not working and 8-12 a day when working(construction.....and heat...). Side note; I took my first dose 2 hours ago with food. I am feeling something now. Increased hunger and edginess and a bit of energy.
    6-12 litres of water a day is adequate above and beyond for anyone - so no, you do not need to increase your water intake above that.

    Just a note that with Alpha-T2, you want to wait ~30 minutes after dosing, ideally an hour, before eating. It doesn't matter if you have Erase with or without food.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. Blacktail's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    371

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    6-12 litres of water a day is adequate above and beyond for anyone - so no, you do not need to increase your water intake above that.

    Just a note that with Alpha-T2, you want to wait ~30 minutes after dosing, ideally an hour, before eating. It doesn't matter if you have Erase with or without food.

    ~Rosie~
    Yea for most people, lfor me though its 12 hours minimum 7 days a week hard labour and hot. One day in the summer I drank 2 1/2 4 litre water jugs and still lost 8 pounds of water weight that day.Probably helps that I have to wear full gear and lift heavy things all day long lol. I probably eat more calories than Micheal Phleps does as well lol. I am basically saying should I increase it beyond the norm for me for erase or does it matter? From the two replies I am gathering not so much. So gracias.


    What is the reasoning for waiting btw? I def felt the effect from them today. I'll try the method you stated though Rosie lol, your advice is always welcomed and legit.

    PS that last avi...........
  5. Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Yea for most people, lfor me though its 12 hours minimum 7 days a week hard labour and hot. One day in the summer I drank 2 1/2 4 litre water jugs and still lost 8 pounds of water weight that day.Probably helps that I have to wear full gear and lift heavy things all day long lol. I probably eat more calories than Micheal Phleps does as well lol. I am basically saying should I increase it beyond the norm for me for erase or does it matter? From the two replies I am gathering not so much. So gracias.


    What is the reasoning for waiting btw? I def felt the effect from them today. I'll try the method you stated though Rosie lol, your advice is always welcomed and legit.
    Each to their own, and I understand - in a New Zealand summer with my activity level, I used to have 6-10 litres of water daily, so it's all relative to the individual and their personal requirements. So, no, you do not need to increase it beyond the norm for you.

    Alpha-T2 contains stimulants and will be more effective if taken on an empty stomach.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Blacktail's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    371

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Each to their own, and I understand - in a New Zealand summer with my activity level, I used to have 6-10 litres of water daily, so it's all relative to the individual and their personal requirements. So, no, you do not need to increase it beyond the norm for you.

    Alpha-T2 contains stimulants and will be more effective is take on an empty stomach.

    ~Rosie~
    yea I bet training on a bike in NZ works up a sweat. GTK about water intake.

    Ok, just for the stimulant effect, gotcha. Thanks Rosie.
  7. nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The fat loss will also be better when taken on an empty stomach, and then giving 30 minutes to absorb.

    If you have to eat, try to eat something pure protein in that time frame
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. Blacktail's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    371

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The fat loss will also be better when taken on an empty stomach, and then giving 30 minutes to absorb.

    If you have to eat, try to eat something pure protein in that time frame
    Ok, thanks ND.
  9. Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178408

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Your water intake is more than sufficient in my opinion.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Water intake and sodium.
    By Pipes in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 08:12 PM
  2. Water intake regulation question..
    By lightemup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 08:02 PM
  3. Creatine and Water intake question
    By quigley in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2006, 02:36 AM
  4. Water intake....
    By tek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 09:19 AM
  5. water intake?
    By Mr Massacre in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 06:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in