Erase/Gyno

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.41%

Erase/Gyno

I have early signs of "gyno". No hard lumps, just puffy nipples. Just got done with a PCT, can I run Erase? or Would it better to just go natural for awhile?

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Will Wagner View Post
    I have early signs of "gyno". No hard lumps, just puffy nipples. Just got done with a PCT, can I run Erase? or Would it better to just go natural for awhile?
    You can run Erase, yes (and just because you have puffy nipples does not mean you have gyno, or that you are in the early stages of it).

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If you did not run Erase in your PCT starting week 3 you should definitely run some
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    If you did not run Erase in your PCT starting week 3 you should definitely run some
    Thanks guys. Ya i dont think its gyno from what I learned. I assume its just because of the fluxuation of hormones. Ill dose 2 caps upon standing and 2 8 hours later.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.06%

I'm erase right now along with nolva and DAA for my PCT
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    How does this work? starting wk 3 at full 3 caps dose or what? tapper of or not? mind you give me a sample dosing protocol timing for this ?
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    How does this work? starting wk 3 at full 3 caps dose or what? tapper of or not? mind you give me a sample dosing protocol timing for this ?
    How does Erase work? It's a natural testosterone booster with AI and cortisol control properties. For more information on the product, I suggest that you review the Erase product write-up and check out the Erase FAQ.

The "If you did not run Erase in your PCT starting week 3 you should definitely run some" is referring to that individual starting Erase two weeks after completing their PCT (i.e. the start of week 3 post-PCT).

You can use 3 caps daily, yes - or you can use two caps; some might even only want one cap. No need to taper dosage.

Several recommended dosing/timings (depending on how many caps are being used) are:

If using 2 caps -
    1) 1 cap first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1
    2) 2 caps first thing

If using 3 caps -
    1) 1 cap first thing, 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1, and 1 cap pre-bed
    2) 2 caps first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

All of this information can be found throughout the forum in threads on Erase, as well as on the PES website.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by shinivan

There are two popular PCT protocols. If Erase or Erase Pro is your sole PCT product take a full dose of it each day (3 caps for Erase or 1 cap for Erase Pro).

If you're taking other estrogen blockers like SERMs you would do 1 cap of regular erase for weeks 1 and 2 of PCT and then 3 caps of regular Erase for weeks 3 and 4 of PCT
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    There are two popular PCT protocols. If Erase or Erase Pro is your sole PCT product take a full dose of it each day (3 caps for Erase or 1 cap for Erase Pro).

If you're taking other estrogen blockers like SERMs you would do 1 cap of regular erase for weeks 1 and 2 of PCT and then 3 caps of regular Erase for weeks 3 and 4 of PCT
    Gotya,

btw, im currently using triazole. I plan to use this for about 3-4 wks , can i jump on erase pro right away or should i take a break then do the erase?
    Or can i transition from the triazole right into the erase pro?

Im trying to figure out a good stack while im off anabeta, hard to live without it and want something that gets close to the results anabeta was deliverng. Any suggestions
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Gotya,

btw, im currently using triazole. I plan to use this for about 3-4 wks , can i jump on erase pro right away or should i take a break then do the erase?

Im trying to figure out a good stack while im off anabeta, hard to live without it and want something that gets close to the results anabeta was deliverng. Any suggestions
    If you're only going to be using Triazole for 3-4 weeks, then you can go to using Erase for 3-4 weeks straight after it, yes. Or you can give yourself a couple of week between them. Your choice.

~Rosie~

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.81%

Gotya,

Ebol and ursobolic stack works great for me as a non hormonal stack to take 4 weeks off from erase/anabeta. Nothing can come close to erase/anabeta stack though
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ebol and ursobolic stack works great for me as a non hormonal stack to take 4 weeks off from erase/anabeta. Nothing can come close to erase/anabeta stack though
    thanks man, ill def look into that. Btw, thanks for the heads up, i just realize it says in the urso product description page that it doesn't have to be cycled. Awesome
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    If you're only going to be using Triazole for 3-4 weeks, then you can go to using Erase for 3-4 weeks straight after it, yes. Or you can give yourself a couple of week between them. Your choice.

~Rosie~
    Sounds good,
    Thanks Rosie, your the best!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.81%

thanks man, ill def look into that. Btw, thanks for the heads up, i just realize it says in the urso product description page that it doesn't have to be cycled. Awesome
    Np. I found I get less of a rebound coming off erase when I used urso. I attribute thisto it's slight anti estrogen properties as well as mild diuretic properties. It makes the return to "normal" much smoother and the ebol helps with strength and nutrient partitioning
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Sounds good,
    Thanks Rosie, your the best!
    No worries

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. Could Erase cause my gyno to come back?
    By zwilliby in forum PES
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 03:39 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:15 PM
  3. gyno flare on daa even with erase and titan
    By mrball33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 05:59 AM
  4. ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 11:11 AM
  5. Erase shrinks gyno!!!---READ this!!
    By gamer2be08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 03:02 AM