Erase/Gyno

Will Wagner

Awards
I have early signs of "gyno". No hard lumps, just puffy nipples. Just got done with a PCT, can I run Erase? or Would it better to just go natural for awhile?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have early signs of "gyno". No hard lumps, just puffy nipples. Just got done with a PCT, can I run Erase? or Would it better to just go natural for awhile?
You can run Erase, yes (and just because you have puffy nipples does not mean you have gyno, or that you are in the early stages of it).

~Rosie~

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
If you did not run Erase in your PCT starting week 3 you should definitely run some

Will Wagner

Awards
If you did not run Erase in your PCT starting week 3 you should definitely run some
Thanks guys. Ya i dont think its gyno from what I learned. I assume its just because of the fluxuation of hormones. Ill dose 2 caps upon standing and 2 8 hours later.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
I'm erase right now along with nolva and DAA for my PCT

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
How does this work? starting wk 3 at full 3 caps dose or what? tapper of or not? mind you give me a sample dosing protocol timing for this ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does this work? starting wk 3 at full 3 caps dose or what? tapper of or not? mind you give me a sample dosing protocol timing for this ?
How does Erase work? It's a natural testosterone booster with AI and cortisol control properties. For more information on the product, I suggest that you review the Erase product write-up and check out the Erase FAQ.

The "If you did not run Erase in your PCT starting week 3 you should definitely run some" is referring to that individual starting Erase two weeks after completing their PCT (i.e. the start of week 3 post-PCT).

You can use 3 caps daily, yes - or you can use two caps; some might even only want one cap. No need to taper dosage.

Several recommended dosing/timings (depending on how many caps are being used) are:

If using 2 caps -
1) 1 cap first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1
2) 2 caps first thing

If using 3 caps -
1) 1 cap first thing, 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1, and 1 cap pre-bed
2) 2 caps first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

All of this information can be found throughout the forum in threads on Erase, as well as on the PES website.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are two popular PCT protocols. If Erase or Erase Pro is your sole PCT product take a full dose of it each day (3 caps for Erase or 1 cap for Erase Pro).

If you're taking other estrogen blockers like SERMs you would do 1 cap of regular erase for weeks 1 and 2 of PCT and then 3 caps of regular Erase for weeks 3 and 4 of PCT

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
There are two popular PCT protocols. If Erase or Erase Pro is your sole PCT product take a full dose of it each day (3 caps for Erase or 1 cap for Erase Pro).

If you're taking other estrogen blockers like SERMs you would do 1 cap of regular erase for weeks 1 and 2 of PCT and then 3 caps of regular Erase for weeks 3 and 4 of PCT
Gotya,

btw, im currently using triazole. I plan to use this for about 3-4 wks , can i jump on erase pro right away or should i take a break then do the erase?
Or can i transition from the triazole right into the erase pro?

Im trying to figure out a good stack while im off anabeta, hard to live without it and want something that gets close to the results anabeta was deliverng. Any suggestions

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotya,

btw, im currently using triazole. I plan to use this for about 3-4 wks , can i jump on erase pro right away or should i take a break then do the erase?

Im trying to figure out a good stack while im off anabeta, hard to live without it and want something that gets close to the results anabeta was deliverng. Any suggestions
If you're only going to be using Triazole for 3-4 weeks, then you can go to using Erase for 3-4 weeks straight after it, yes. Or you can give yourself a couple of week between them. Your choice.

~Rosie~

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotya,

Ebol and ursobolic stack works great for me as a non hormonal stack to take 4 weeks off from erase/anabeta. Nothing can come close to erase/anabeta stack though

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Ebol and ursobolic stack works great for me as a non hormonal stack to take 4 weeks off from erase/anabeta. Nothing can come close to erase/anabeta stack though
thanks man, ill def look into that. Btw, thanks for the heads up, i just realize it says in the urso product description page that it doesn't have to be cycled. Awesome

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
If you're only going to be using Triazole for 3-4 weeks, then you can go to using Erase for 3-4 weeks straight after it, yes. Or you can give yourself a couple of week between them. Your choice.

~Rosie~
Sounds good,
Thanks Rosie, your the best!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks man, ill def look into that. Btw, thanks for the heads up, i just realize it says in the urso product description page that it doesn't have to be cycled. Awesome
Np. I found I get less of a rebound coming off erase when I used urso. I attribute thisto it's slight anti estrogen properties as well as mild diuretic properties. It makes the return to "normal" much smoother and the ebol helps with strength and nutrient partitioning

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established