Alpha T2, Shift and Erase

hulkster

Awards
I just started a cycle today. I'll be taking an using Alpha interchangeable with shift. I'll Use the Alpha in the mornings and pre-workout and shift at night and on off days. I'll start like this

in the morning/pre-workout-1 alpha, 1 erase

in the afternoon- 1 Shift, 1 erase

at night- 1 shift

I also have some beta analine (beta x from ast) that I was thinking about adding in next week.

This is my first time using these products just thought I would put it out there and see what people think.

29y/o 5'9" 186 about 14-15% Body fat

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just started a cycle today. I'll be taking an using Alpha interchangeable with shift. I'll Use the Alpha in the mornings and pre-workout and shift at night and on off days. I'll start like this

in the morning/pre-workout-1 alpha, 1 erase

in the afternoon- 1 Shift, 1 erase

at night- 1 shift

I also have some beta analine (beta x from ast) that I was thinking about adding in next week.

This is my first time using these products just thought I would put it out there and see what people think.

29y/o 5'9" 186 about 14-15% bmi
That's fine. You could even do 2 caps of Alpha-T2 and Erase in the morning from the second week on and see how you find that.

I think you mean 14-15% BODYFAT (if you were 14-15 as a BMI, I'd be worried)!

~Rosie~

hulkster

Awards
Will do! I'm eating super clean and have been for about a month now and I've already lost about 6lbs but they are starting to come off slower now and I can't wait to see what results I'll get from this stack. I edited my first post so that little mistake isn't there anymore lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Will do! I'm eating super clean and have been for about a month now and I've already lost about 6lbs but they are starting to come off slower now and I can't wait to see what results I'll get from this stack. I edited my first post so that little mistake isn't there anymore lol.
All good.

Be aware that your NUTRITION AND TRAINING is going to be the key to your fat loss success. Supplements should only be a last resort, and even though you have chosen a very effective stack for fat loss (and other body goals), everything else needs to be on target as well.

~Rosie~