Question about current stack & adding erase/alpha T2

JRC

JRC

Awards
Hey guys, pretty excited these past 2 days reading up on PES erase / alpha T2 stack and I am ordering it tonight! I currently use a non-stimulant stack of forskohlii, TTA, and sesamin oil (caps).

My TTA is about to run out and honestly I'm not sure it really works that well and read different opinions on it. Can I keep the forskohlii & sesamin in without worrying about any adverse effects?

Or should I just drop the forskohlii and roll with only the Erase/Alpha T2? I want to do a 4 week cycle, what would be the optimal time to cycle off of this stack? Is 4 weeks off if only run it for 4 weeks too much? Thanks!

JRC

JRC

Awards
Also, one of my supplements I am taking currently is DIM (diindolylmethane). I cap @ 100mg a day. Any issues with this? Thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, pretty excited these past 2 days reading up on PES erase / alpha T2 stack and I am ordering it tonight! I currently use a non-stimulant stack of forskohlii, TTA, and sesamin oil (caps).

My TTA is about to run out and honestly I'm not sure it really works that well and read different opinions on it. Can I keep the forskohlii & sesamin in without worrying about any adverse effects?

Or should I just drop the forskohlii and roll with only the Erase/Alpha T2? I want to do a 4 week cycle, what would be the optimal time to cycle off of this stack? Is 4 weeks off if only run it for 4 weeks too much? Thanks!
What you do is entirely up to you. You can use the Alpha-T2/Erase stack with what you have been using. If you're going to run the Alpha-T2/Erase stack for four weeks, you can take a 4-week break afterwards, yes - how long your break before running it again is is really another individual decision.

Also, one of my supplements I am taking currently is DIM (diindolylmethane). I cap @ 100mg a day. Any issues with this? Thanks!
Shouldn't be - another individual thing.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You can certainly keep them both!

You can keep that as well

JRC

JRC

Awards
Thanks for the replies Rosie and natty. Got a present from USPS today! Opened it up and found my Alpha/Erase stack! =)

I've been reading around and I am trying to decide on a starting point for myself. I do realize its individual but any suggestions would be appreciated.

I use to be really REALLY sensitive to stims, like a cup of coffee would have me wired and heart pounding/paranoid type stuff. That was maybe 3 years ago and has slowly improved to where now I can do 2-3 cups of coffee a day along with say a low calorie rockstar before a workout and feel ok.

I'm thinking of starting 1st few days or 1st week at 2 alpha a day, 1 in AM, 1 in PM.
Then start the Erase at 1 a day, with it being in the AM. Sounds like a good starting plan? Or would 2 erase starting be ok?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the replies Rosie and natty. Got a present from USPS today! Opened it up and found my Alpha/Erase stack! =)

I've been reading around and I am trying to decide on a starting point for myself. I do realize its individual but any suggestions would be appreciated.

I use to be really REALLY sensitive to stims, like a cup of coffee would have me wired and heart pounding/paranoid type stuff. That was maybe 3 years ago and has slowly improved to where now I can do 2-3 cups of coffee a day along with say a low calorie rockstar before a workout and feel ok.

I'm thinking of starting 1st few days or 1st week at 2 alpha a day, 1 in AM, 1 in PM.
Then start the Erase at 1 a day, with it being in the AM. Sounds like a good starting plan? Or would 2 erase starting be ok?
I can't wait to get my PES present in the mail! :D

Use the Alpha-T2 standalone for a week at 2/1, then add in Erase at either 1/2 or 2/1 after that.

~Rosie~