Night shift Erase/OEP/Alpha log

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I've finally got my Erase/OEP/Alpha stack assembled and will be starting it tomorrow. I thought I'd post a log here. While that's nothing original, I'll be running it while maintaining a seriously effed-up sleep schedule due to a night shift job and full-time school during the day.

Some basic info:
5'11"
Weight-227 lbs
BF% 21 (needs updated)
Goals: STOP BEING FATTY McFATNFAT!!!! (I've lost 30 lbs since october, have another 30 lbs to go) Shooting for 15% bodyfat and/or 200 lbs.

Diet-2000 cal 40/30/30 (a bit low by most standards, but i still have 30 lbs to shed)
Training: 3x/week Basic kettlebell stuff; swings, snatches, presses. Additional metabolic exercises vary based on the evilness of my training partner.

Supplements:
Creatine mono
whey protein (only to supplement whole food intake)
pre-workout caffeine/geranium/creatine drink
Alpha/OEP/Erase

Some additional background:
I get 3-5 hours of sleep a day during my 3 night rotation. Yes, I know that's way too little. (The irony of sleep techs getting too little sleep is not lost on us as a profession.) Of particular interest to me is what will happen when I end up staggering my supplementation around my sleep schedule. A typical day runs as follows:

bedtime: 0800
wake: 1100 (I plan on dosing Erase here)
Class from 1200-1500
Workout from 1600-1700 OR Back to sleep from 1500-1730
Work from 1830-0730 (take "morning" doses of the alpha and OEP)

I'm hesitant to take a bunch of stims at 1100 if there's a good chance I can go back to sleep three hours later, which does happen ever so often. Thus, I'd probably end up starting the daily round of supps at roughly 18:30. (of course, there's my days off, which are more or less normal, but let's not go there just yet.)
I am aware that AT2 should be taken on an empty stomach, but with all the stims it'll have to be prior to my evening meal, rather than upon waking.

I'm planning on ditching the pre-workout drink since the OEP has very similar ingredients in it.

I'll update as time and progress allow.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching.

I've personally never had any issues dosing Alpha-T2 and going to sleep, so you might want to try dosing 1-2 caps of Alpha-T2 at 1100 on your non-working days and see how it affects you.

Still use creatine pre-training.

Otherwise, all the best :)

~Rosie~

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Rosie. I'll give it a whirl and see how it goes. It would be great if I could start all the supplements at the same time (1100) instead of staggering them.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, Rosie. I'll give it a whirl and see how it goes. It would be great if I could start all the supplements at the same time (1100) instead of staggering them.
No worries :)

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Took one erase and one alpha today at 11 am. Had a protein shake 30 min later. Not really feeling much, but I'm pretty conditioned to stims.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took one erase and one alpha today at 11 am. Had a protein shake 30 min later. Not really feeling much, but I'm pretty conditioned to stims.
Ok...Can I suggest for your 1100 dose over the next two days:

Day 2 - 2 caps Erase + 1 cap Alpha-T2

Day 3 - 2 caps Erase + 2 caps Alpha-T2

and see how you feel on each, to see what one will be best for you...

~Rosie~

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Rosie, your suggestions are always welcome :) I will try that and see how it goes. being so stim resustant, I'm debating on adding the OEP in on the 3rd day's morning dose and gradually increasing one cap a day to 3 caps

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, your suggestions are always welcome :) I will try that and see how it goes. being so stim resustant, I'm debating on adding the OEP in on the 3rd day's morning dose and gradually increasing one cap a day to 3 caps
I am highly stim tolerant as well, and used the Day 3 dosing stacked with other stimulant products for a long time. Just know that just because you don't "feel" anything does not mean that the products are not working, and trust me, after about a week you'll notice and feel the difference they make (more noticeable when you STOP using them). If you're very stim tolerant, then you'd be fine adding in OEP - I would do this on Day 4 (i.e. 2 caps Erase + 2 caps Alpha-T2 + 1-2 caps OEP) and keep on dosing like that from then on.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to look into that when I'm done with this bottle of OEP. For now, I'll follow the above suggestions. Thanks for your input.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
New to site

I am new to this site as a poster but have been reading for a few months.
I will be following your log with some real interest. I am thinking of running Alpha/Erase with EC soon.

Wanna see how it does with OEP as I have used it before with decent results by its self.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i find the erase even more beneficial to us night workers, statistically our cortisol is much higher. i have gotten really good results from it.

good luck with the 'stack'.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
i find the erase even more beneficial to us night workers, statistically our cortisol is much higher. i have gotten really good results from it.
The increased cortisol from night shifts and college stress is exactly why Erase interested me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The increased cortisol from night shifts and college stress is exactly why Erase interested me.
hope it works as well for you as it has for me.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
First day seems to be going well so far. At 1830 I took one each of the Alpha, Erase, and OEP (since I'll be up all night at work). I am feeling a bit of a warm sensation and a mild stim headache, but nothing disturbing. The only thing that has me going :wtf: is the fact that things seem to be..."crap-tastic" all of a sudden. I've made three trips to the bathroom since arriving at work. Might be unrelated, and it's not accompanied by loose stools or abdominal pain/bloating, so I'm not concerned. I'm just feeling "moved" by this stack, I guess :D

If this keeps up I'll definitely lose some lbs, tho!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have to look into that when I'm done with this bottle of OEP. For now, I'll follow the above suggestions. Thanks for your input.
No worries :)

I am new to this site as a poster but have been reading for a few months.
I will be following your log with some real interest. I am thinking of running Alpha/Erase with EC soon.

Wanna see how it does with OEP as I have used it before with decent results by its self.
Alpha-T2/Erase/EC should work well, and would be one of the best fat loss stacks out there IMO.

First day seems to be going well so far. At 1830 I took one each of the Alpha, Erase, and OEP (since I'll be up all night at work). I am feeling a bit of a warm sensation and a mild stim headache, but nothing disturbing. The only thing that has me going :wtf: is the fact that things seem to be..."crap-tastic" all of a sudden. I've made three trips to the bathroom since arriving at work. Might be unrelated, and it's not accompanied by loose stools or abdominal pain/bloating, so I'm not concerned. I'm just feeling "moved" by this stack, I guess :D

If this keeps up I'll definitely lose some lbs, tho!
Interesting. Not sure it is the products though - I never experienced this.

~Rosie~

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Update: things are going ok so far. Weight is down to 224.5 since Tuesday. I'm tolerating the Erase and Alpha quite well, but the addition of the OEP induces a headache and makes me kind of a jerk. I had a similar experience when I tried wellbutrin a while back, and it just seemed to suck my seemed of humor out of me and reduce my tolerance of minor annoyances.

I will be trying the oep independent of other supplements; I suspect it's the geranium extract.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: things are going ok so far. Weight is down to 224.5 since Tuesday. I'm tolerating the Erase and Alpha quite well, but the addition of the OEP induces a headache and makes me kind of a jerk. I had a similar experience when I tried wellbutrin a while back, and it just seemed to suck my seemed of humor out of me and reduce my tolerance of minor annoyances.

I will be trying the oep independent of other supplements; I suspect it's the geranium extract.
Do a couple of days without using the OEP and see how you feel.

~Rosie~

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I'll give the OEP a miss over the weekend and see how it goes.

hulkster

Awards
Is this basically the same as taking Shift and Erase just without the added stim thats in Alpha-T2?

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Another update: My appetite seems pretty adequately quelled, and the erase's cortisol-lowering effects seem pretty evident. I only got 1.5 hours of sleep between working last night and having to get up to take a bio exam, and usually I feel a lot more "weak" and/or "shagged out". Also, after a short nap this afternoon, my weight is now 222.2.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this basically the same as taking Shift and Erase just without the added stim thats in Alpha-T2?
He's using Erase and Alpha-T2. Shift is just the active in Alpha-T2, if that's what you're asking.

~Rosie~

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Update: 221.2 lbs this morning, post void. I skipped the OEP on saturday and today and had no headache or issues being a tool. Did cardio last night and a kettlebell/tireflip/sledgehammer workout today and felt pretty good.

I was talking w/ a friend who happened have similar mood issues w/ the OEP. The supp he changed to (which escapes me at the moment) has 5-htp in for "mood support". It got me thinking about adding just plain 5-htp or bioperine (I've seen mentioned re: mood support), but I don't want to interfere w/ the properties of erase or AT2. Any thoughts?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: 221.2 lbs this morning, post void. I skipped the OEP on saturday and today and had no headache or issues being a tool. Did cardio last night and a kettlebell/tireflip/sledgehammer workout today and felt pretty good.

I was talking w/ a friend who happened have similar mood issues w/ the OEP. The supp he changed to (which escapes me at the moment) has 5-htp in for "mood support". It got me thinking about adding just plain 5-htp or bioperine (I've seen mentioned re: mood support), but I don't want to interfere w/ the properties of erase or AT2. Any thoughts?
You could add something with those in fine - I've stacked both Erase and Alpha-T2 with products containing both.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Another update: My appetite seems pretty adequately quelled, and the erase's cortisol-lowering effects seem pretty evident. I only got 1.5 hours of sleep between working last night and having to get up to take a bio exam, and usually I feel a lot more "weak" and/or "shagged out". Also, after a short nap this afternoon, my weight is now 222.2.
i told you, lol. erase is great for people working night shift.

you know that high cortisol lowers test, right? so erase lowers estrogen and cort, plus increases test even more so for us guys who are going to have higher cort from working nights. i love the stuff!!!

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
I'm running the same stack as part of my PCT and so far I'm very pleased with the results

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Update: I've been waylayed by the flu for the last week. Could barely get out of bed today to drag my butt to the doc. So for now, I'm in a holding pattern, I guess.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Update: I've been waylayed by the flu for the last week. Could barely get out of bed today to drag my butt to the doc. So for now, I'm in a holding pattern, I guess.
that sucks. :sick:

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Update:
I'm back to work and school, but the fatigue from the flu is still lingering, along w/ an annoying cough.
On monday I went to start the stack back up (didn't wanna mix the stack+abo+cold meds), only to find that my entire bottle of OEP has gone missing! :( I have no clue where or how, and the only other person around that stuff is my wife, who largely ignores my supplements. I strongly suspect it got knocked from off the shelf into the garbage. SUCK! :banghead:

So this week I've been running AT2+erase without the OEP. I'm considering restarting EC to take OEP's place.

As far as what the stack seems to be doing, my weight is holding steady in the face of less-than perfect eating and a lack of regular workouts due to the flu. So I guess I'll call that a win for now.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update:
I'm back to work and school, but the fatigue from the flu is still lingering, along w/ an annoying cough.
On monday I went to start the stack back up (didn't wanna mix the stack+abo+cold meds), only to find that my entire bottle of OEP has gone missing! :( I have no clue where or how, and the only other person around that stuff is my wife, who largely ignores my supplements. I strongly suspect it got knocked from off the shelf into the garbage. SUCK! :banghead:

So this week I've been running AT2+erase without the OEP. I'm considering restarting EC to take OEP's place.

As far as what the stack seems to be doing, my weight is holding steady in the face of less-than perfect eating and a lack of regular workouts due to the flu. So I guess I'll call that a win for now.
Nice to see you back - take care of yourself, though, since you don't want recurrent bouts of sickness.

Alpha-T2 and Erase will be fine without the OEP. And yes, the stack works even with less-than-perfect nutrition and training (shhhhh....you didn't hear me say that), but it will work even better with optimal nutrition and training.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Update:

vitamin d3 can be very beneficial to us night shift guys. this year i have been mega dosing c and d3 and haven't been sick a day all winter-knock on wood.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i've been a huge advocate for D3 use, and not just amongst the vampire set. in fact, this is the first time i've been down anything more than the sniffles since 2008.

If you get a chance, Google "Dr. Holick" and watch the 45 minute presentation on his site. Good stuff about Vit D.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah, i've been a huge advocate for D3 use, and not just amongst the vampire set. in fact, this is the first time i've been down anything more than the sniffles since 2008.

If you get a chance, Google "Dr. Holick" and watch the 45 minute presentation on his site. Good stuff about Vit D.
good info.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Just back from visiting family 2 1/2 hours away due to a family member falling gravely ill and ending up on a vent, near death, etc etc. It's been a week, I tell ya. Weight remaining the same, but a serious lack of sleep has sapped my motivation for anything more than 1-2 workouts a week, where I've been aiming for 3-4.

Oh, and funny thing, my OEP showed up in the vitamin drawer, which I thought I had searched quite thoroughly.

samiisbe

Awards
I feel you on the night shift schedule, i work a rotating shift, this is my night shift week. I've seen you guys have been talking about erase to help fight the cortisol and lowered test levels. I think i've only heard of this before as a PCT. Does it work pretty well to keep the "feeling like ass" feeling away? My work outs really suffer when i shift hours right after i've gotten used to a shift. Good luck with your weight loss, working out after that little sleep is way more hardcore than i can handle, i'll be following along for motivation :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel you on the night shift schedule, i work a rotating shift, this is my night shift week. I've seen you guys have been talking about erase to help fight the cortisol and lowered test levels. I think i've only heard of this before as a PCT. Does it work pretty well to keep the "feeling like ass" feeling away? My work outs really suffer when i shift hours right after i've gotten used to a shift. Good luck with your weight loss, working out after that little sleep is way more hardcore than i can handle, i'll be following along for motivation :)
Erase is a natural testosterone booster with cortisol controlling properties - hence why it will "fight the cortisol and lowered test levels". PCT is not the only situation/time when you want to manage cortisol and increase testosterone levels.

~Rosie~

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
It's not really the working nights; I've done that off and on for a decade. It's the 3 hours of sleep I get on days I have class that really kills the motivation. Just got done with fasted cardio, now for some protein and figuring out my day....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question? I been on Erase for about 3 weeks now and on the second week i started dosing at 3 per day. 2am and 1 pre about 6 hours later. Now is it ok not to get dry joints? I hear everyone getting dry joints and going back down to two caps. With me im not getting any dry joints.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question? I been on Erase for about 3 weeks now and on the second week i started dosing at 3 per day. 2am and 1 pre about 6 hours later. Now is it ok not to get dry joints? I hear everyone getting dry joints and going back down to two caps. With me im not getting any dry joints.
2-3 caps a day is the dosage males use - most cannot go more than 3 caps a day or they get dry joints. If you're fine, stay at 3 caps.

~Rosie~

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2-3 caps a day is the dosage males use - most cannot go more than 3 caps a day or they get dry joints. If you're fine, stay at 3 caps.

~Rosie~
OK np. Thanx. Also i have my Androlean :) (finally) lol. Was going to start on the 28th of march which is one more week on Erase but i am eager to start it already. u think i can can Erase for one week with the androlean or just wait the extra week?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK np. Thanx. Also i have my Androlean :) (finally) lol. Was going to start on the 28th of march which is one more week on Erase but i am eager to start it already. u think i can can Erase for one week with the androlean or just wait the extra week?
Just finish out the week with Erase before using the AndroLean - the latter is not going anywhere, so there is no need to rush things.

~Rosie~

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finish out the week with Erase before using the AndroLean - the latter is not going anywhere, so there is no need to rush things.

~Rosie~
OK thanx for helping me be patient lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
OK, gang, it's a new week, and I have a new round of PES supplements to use. Lots of turmoil in my life kept me from making the gains I was hoping for, but I credit PES' Erase and AT2 for keeping me from losing ground as much as I might have without their help.

So...MULLIGAN! Time for me to kick this in the a$$ and shred some fat! I'm gonna start over from "week 1" and do a weekly post here, ideally over the weekend or on Monday. I won't be letting you guys and gals down!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
-MVP- Weight Loss 6
-MVP- Weight Loss 0
Training Forum 6
Female Fitness 0
Female Fitness 0