Night shift Erase/OEP/Alpha log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by sarguy View Post
    Update: 221.2 lbs this morning, post void. I skipped the OEP on saturday and today and had no headache or issues being a tool. Did cardio last night and a kettlebell/tireflip/sledgehammer workout today and felt pretty good.

I was talking w/ a friend who happened have similar mood issues w/ the OEP. The supp he changed to (which escapes me at the moment) has 5-htp in for "mood support". It got me thinking about adding just plain 5-htp or bioperine (I've seen mentioned re: mood support), but I don't want to interfere w/ the properties of erase or AT2. Any thoughts?
    You could add something with those in fine - I've stacked both Erase and Alpha-T2 with products containing both.

~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact rosiecheefitness@gmail.com for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by sarguy View Post
    Another update: My appetite seems pretty adequately quelled, and the erase's cortisol-lowering effects seem pretty evident. I only got 1.5 hours of sleep between working last night and having to get up to take a bio exam, and usually I feel a lot more "weak" and/or "shagged out". Also, after a short nap this afternoon, my weight is now 222.2.
    i told you, lol. erase is great for people working night shift.

you know that high cortisol lowers test, right? so erase lowers estrogen and cort, plus increases test even more so for us guys who are going to have higher cort from working nights. i love the stuff!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. I'm running the same stack as part of my PCT and so far I'm very pleased with the results

4. great to hear
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

5. Update: I've been waylayed by the flu for the last week. Could barely get out of bed today to drag my butt to the doc. So for now, I'm in a holding pattern, I guess.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by sarguy View Post
    Update: I've been waylayed by the flu for the last week. Could barely get out of bed today to drag my butt to the doc. So for now, I'm in a holding pattern, I guess.
    that sucks.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. Update:
    I'm back to work and school, but the fatigue from the flu is still lingering, along w/ an annoying cough.
    On monday I went to start the stack back up (didn't wanna mix the stack+abo+cold meds), only to find that my entire bottle of OEP has gone missing! I have no clue where or how, and the only other person around that stuff is my wife, who largely ignores my supplements. I strongly suspect it got knocked from off the shelf into the garbage. SUCK!

So this week I've been running AT2+erase without the OEP. I'm considering restarting EC to take OEP's place.

As far as what the stack seems to be doing, my weight is holding steady in the face of less-than perfect eating and a lack of regular workouts due to the flu. So I guess I'll call that a win for now.

8. Quote Originally Posted by sarguy View Post
    Update:
    I'm back to work and school, but the fatigue from the flu is still lingering, along w/ an annoying cough.
    On monday I went to start the stack back up (didn't wanna mix the stack+abo+cold meds), only to find that my entire bottle of OEP has gone missing! I have no clue where or how, and the only other person around that stuff is my wife, who largely ignores my supplements. I strongly suspect it got knocked from off the shelf into the garbage. SUCK!

So this week I've been running AT2+erase without the OEP. I'm considering restarting EC to take OEP's place.

As far as what the stack seems to be doing, my weight is holding steady in the face of less-than perfect eating and a lack of regular workouts due to the flu. So I guess I'll call that a win for now.
    Nice to see you back - take care of yourself, though, since you don't want recurrent bouts of sickness.

Alpha-T2 and Erase will be fine without the OEP. And yes, the stack works even with less-than-perfect nutrition and training (shhhhh....you didn't hear me say that), but it will work even better with optimal nutrition and training.

~Rosie~
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

9. Hope you get back in full action!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

10. Quote Originally Posted by sarguy View Post
    Update:

vitamin d3 can be very beneficial to us night shift guys. this year i have been mega dosing c and d3 and haven't been sick a day all winter-knock on wood.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. yeah, i've been a huge advocate for D3 use, and not just amongst the vampire set. in fact, this is the first time i've been down anything more than the sniffles since 2008.

If you get a chance, Google "Dr. Holick" and watch the 45 minute presentation on his site. Good stuff about Vit D.

12. Quote Originally Posted by sarguy View Post
    yeah, i've been a huge advocate for D3 use, and not just amongst the vampire set. in fact, this is the first time i've been down anything more than the sniffles since 2008.

If you get a chance, Google "Dr. Holick" and watch the 45 minute presentation on his site. Good stuff about Vit D.
    good info.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. Update:

Just back from visiting family 2 1/2 hours away due to a family member falling gravely ill and ending up on a vent, near death, etc etc. It's been a week, I tell ya. Weight remaining the same, but a serious lack of sleep has sapped my motivation for anything more than 1-2 workouts a week, where I've been aiming for 3-4.

Oh, and funny thing, my OEP showed up in the vitamin drawer, which I thought I had searched quite thoroughly.

14. I feel you on the night shift schedule, i work a rotating shift, this is my night shift week. I've seen you guys have been talking about erase to help fight the cortisol and lowered test levels. I think i've only heard of this before as a PCT. Does it work pretty well to keep the "feeling like ass" feeling away? My work outs really suffer when i shift hours right after i've gotten used to a shift. Good luck with your weight loss, working out after that little sleep is way more hardcore than i can handle, i'll be following along for motivation

15. Quote Originally Posted by samiisbe View Post
    I feel you on the night shift schedule, i work a rotating shift, this is my night shift week. I've seen you guys have been talking about erase to help fight the cortisol and lowered test levels. I think i've only heard of this before as a PCT. Does it work pretty well to keep the "feeling like ass" feeling away? My work outs really suffer when i shift hours right after i've gotten used to a shift. Good luck with your weight loss, working out after that little sleep is way more hardcore than i can handle, i'll be following along for motivation
    Erase is a natural testosterone booster with cortisol controlling properties - hence why it will "fight the cortisol and lowered test levels". PCT is not the only situation/time when you want to manage cortisol and increase testosterone levels.

~Rosie~

16. You'll get the hang of everything I remember how it use to kill me working crazy shifts. If it helps I would mix fruit and unflavored protein powder with sherbet for a protein shake working over night I guarantee it will be the cleanest energy boost you'll ever get

17. That sounds tastey
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

18. It's not really the working nights; I've done that off and on for a decade. It's the 3 hours of sleep I get on days I have class that really kills the motivation. Just got done with fasted cardio, now for some protein and figuring out my day....

19. Question? I been on Erase for about 3 weeks now and on the second week i started dosing at 3 per day. 2am and 1 pre about 6 hours later. Now is it ok not to get dry joints? I hear everyone getting dry joints and going back down to two caps. With me im not getting any dry joints.

20. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Question? I been on Erase for about 3 weeks now and on the second week i started dosing at 3 per day. 2am and 1 pre about 6 hours later. Now is it ok not to get dry joints? I hear everyone getting dry joints and going back down to two caps. With me im not getting any dry joints.
    2-3 caps a day is the dosage males use - most cannot go more than 3 caps a day or they get dry joints. If you're fine, stay at 3 caps.

~Rosie~

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    2-3 caps a day is the dosage males use - most cannot go more than 3 caps a day or they get dry joints. If you're fine, stay at 3 caps.

~Rosie~
    OK np. Thanx. Also i have my Androlean :-) (finally) lol. Was going to start on the 28th of march which is one more week on Erase but i am eager to start it already. u think i can can Erase for one week with the androlean or just wait the extra week?

22. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    OK np. Thanx. Also i have my Androlean :-) (finally) lol. Was going to start on the 28th of march which is one more week on Erase but i am eager to start it already. u think i can can Erase for one week with the androlean or just wait the extra week?
    Just finish out the week with Erase before using the AndroLean - the latter is not going anywhere, so there is no need to rush things.

~Rosie~

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Just finish out the week with Erase before using the AndroLean - the latter is not going anywhere, so there is no need to rush things.

~Rosie~
    OK thanx for helping me be patient lol.

24. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    OK thanx for helping me be patient lol.
    No worries

25. OK, gang, it's a new week, and I have a new round of PES supplements to use. Lots of turmoil in my life kept me from making the gains I was hoping for, but I credit PES' Erase and AT2 for keeping me from losing ground as much as I might have without their help.

So...MULLIGAN! Time for me to kick this in the a$$ and shred some fat! I'm gonna start over from "week 1" and do a weekly post here, ideally over the weekend or on Monday. I won't be letting you guys and gals down!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trying out Erase,Shift+Alpha T2
    By undecided in forum PES
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 12:49 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 07:00 PM
  3. Alpha-T2, Erase, and SHIFT Back In Stock!
    By nattydisaster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 01:43 PM
  4. Alpha T2, Shift and Erase
    By hulkster in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 11:44 PM