Night shift Erase/OEP/Alpha log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sarguy View Post
    Update: I've been waylayed by the flu for the last week. Could barely get out of bed today to drag my butt to the doc. So for now, I'm in a holding pattern, I guess.
    that sucks.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

Update:
    I'm back to work and school, but the fatigue from the flu is still lingering, along w/ an annoying cough.
    On monday I went to start the stack back up (didn't wanna mix the stack+abo+cold meds), only to find that my entire bottle of OEP has gone missing! I have no clue where or how, and the only other person around that stuff is my wife, who largely ignores my supplements. I strongly suspect it got knocked from off the shelf into the garbage. SUCK!

So this week I've been running AT2+erase without the OEP. I'm considering restarting EC to take OEP's place.

As far as what the stack seems to be doing, my weight is holding steady in the face of less-than perfect eating and a lack of regular workouts due to the flu. So I guess I'll call that a win for now.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Update:
    I'm back to work and school, but the fatigue from the flu is still lingering, along w/ an annoying cough.
    On monday I went to start the stack back up (didn't wanna mix the stack+abo+cold meds), only to find that my entire bottle of OEP has gone missing! I have no clue where or how, and the only other person around that stuff is my wife, who largely ignores my supplements. I strongly suspect it got knocked from off the shelf into the garbage. SUCK!

So this week I've been running AT2+erase without the OEP. I'm considering restarting EC to take OEP's place.

As far as what the stack seems to be doing, my weight is holding steady in the face of less-than perfect eating and a lack of regular workouts due to the flu. So I guess I'll call that a win for now.
    Nice to see you back - take care of yourself, though, since you don't want recurrent bouts of sickness.

Alpha-T2 and Erase will be fine without the OEP. And yes, the stack works even with less-than-perfect nutrition and training (shhhhh....you didn't hear me say that), but it will work even better with optimal nutrition and training.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Hope you get back in full action!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Registered User

Update:

vitamin d3 can be very beneficial to us night shift guys. this year i have been mega dosing c and d3 and haven't been sick a day all winter-knock on wood.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

yeah, i've been a huge advocate for D3 use, and not just amongst the vampire set. in fact, this is the first time i've been down anything more than the sniffles since 2008.

If you get a chance, Google "Dr. Holick" and watch the 45 minute presentation on his site. Good stuff about Vit D.
  7. Registered User

yeah, i've been a huge advocate for D3 use, and not just amongst the vampire set. in fact, this is the first time i've been down anything more than the sniffles since 2008.

If you get a chance, Google "Dr. Holick" and watch the 45 minute presentation on his site. Good stuff about Vit D.
    good info.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

Update:

Just back from visiting family 2 1/2 hours away due to a family member falling gravely ill and ending up on a vent, near death, etc etc. It's been a week, I tell ya. Weight remaining the same, but a serious lack of sleep has sapped my motivation for anything more than 1-2 workouts a week, where I've been aiming for 3-4.

Oh, and funny thing, my OEP showed up in the vitamin drawer, which I thought I had searched quite thoroughly.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

I feel you on the night shift schedule, i work a rotating shift, this is my night shift week. I've seen you guys have been talking about erase to help fight the cortisol and lowered test levels. I think i've only heard of this before as a PCT. Does it work pretty well to keep the "feeling like ass" feeling away? My work outs really suffer when i shift hours right after i've gotten used to a shift. Good luck with your weight loss, working out after that little sleep is way more hardcore than i can handle, i'll be following along for motivation
  10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by samiisbe View Post
    I feel you on the night shift schedule, i work a rotating shift, this is my night shift week. I've seen you guys have been talking about erase to help fight the cortisol and lowered test levels. I think i've only heard of this before as a PCT. Does it work pretty well to keep the "feeling like ass" feeling away? My work outs really suffer when i shift hours right after i've gotten used to a shift. Good luck with your weight loss, working out after that little sleep is way more hardcore than i can handle, i'll be following along for motivation
    Erase is a natural testosterone booster with cortisol controlling properties - hence why it will "fight the cortisol and lowered test levels". PCT is not the only situation/time when you want to manage cortisol and increase testosterone levels.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

You'll get the hang of everything I remember how it use to kill me working crazy shifts. If it helps I would mix fruit and unflavored protein powder with sherbet for a protein shake working over night I guarantee it will be the cleanest energy boost you'll ever get
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

That sounds tastey
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

It's not really the working nights; I've done that off and on for a decade. It's the 3 hours of sleep I get on days I have class that really kills the motivation. Just got done with fasted cardio, now for some protein and figuring out my day....
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Question? I been on Erase for about 3 weeks now and on the second week i started dosing at 3 per day. 2am and 1 pre about 6 hours later. Now is it ok not to get dry joints? I hear everyone getting dry joints and going back down to two caps. With me im not getting any dry joints.
  15. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Question? I been on Erase for about 3 weeks now and on the second week i started dosing at 3 per day. 2am and 1 pre about 6 hours later. Now is it ok not to get dry joints? I hear everyone getting dry joints and going back down to two caps. With me im not getting any dry joints.
    2-3 caps a day is the dosage males use - most cannot go more than 3 caps a day or they get dry joints. If you're fine, stay at 3 caps.

~Rosie~

16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    2-3 caps a day is the dosage males use - most cannot go more than 3 caps a day or they get dry joints. If you're fine, stay at 3 caps.

~Rosie~
    OK np. Thanx. Also i have my Androlean :-) (finally) lol. Was going to start on the 28th of march which is one more week on Erase but i am eager to start it already. u think i can can Erase for one week with the androlean or just wait the extra week?
  17. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

OK np. Thanx. Also i have my Androlean :-) (finally) lol. Was going to start on the 28th of march which is one more week on Erase but i am eager to start it already. u think i can can Erase for one week with the androlean or just wait the extra week?
    Just finish out the week with Erase before using the AndroLean - the latter is not going anywhere, so there is no need to rush things.

~Rosie~

18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Just finish out the week with Erase before using the AndroLean - the latter is not going anywhere, so there is no need to rush things.

~Rosie~
    OK thanx for helping me be patient lol.
  19. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

OK thanx for helping me be patient lol.
    No worries

20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

OK, gang, it's a new week, and I have a new round of PES supplements to use. Lots of turmoil in my life kept me from making the gains I was hoping for, but I credit PES' Erase and AT2 for keeping me from losing ground as much as I might have without their help.

So...MULLIGAN! Time for me to kick this in the a$$ and shred some fat! I'm gonna start over from "week 1" and do a weekly post here, ideally over the weekend or on Monday. I won't be letting you guys and gals down!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

Week one of the mulligan is in the books. Had two exams and very little sleep during this time. Weight dropped by two lbs w/ about 80% dietary compliance and meeting my workouts.

Given that most of my workouts are kettlebell "smoke-out" type workouts, I'm not sure that my lifts have gone up any, not that it's my goal. I have noticed that I'm able to perform 4-5 pullups now, where just a couple months ago, I couldn't do any. We're planning a day in the gym to see where our squat, DL and OHP numbers are.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

keep it up man. just started this stack and love it so far.
  23. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Ive always wanted to try the kettle-ball workouts...keep it goin man!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Ive always wanted to try the kettle-ball workouts...keep it goin man!
    I highly recommend trying them out with a couple of caveats. Proper form is critical, so it's best to work with someone who knows what they're doing. And, to paraphrase Pavel, never fight over where the kettlebell wants to go.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.

The OEP does make you a little on edge. I am running OEP Alpha T2 and shift right now and the morning dose of alpha and OEP kills me. I get nausa and anxiety, but it has worked great so far this is my 4th week and I am avg. 2-4lbs a week.
  26. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MongoSS View Post
    The OEP does make you a little on edge. I am running OEP Alpha T2 and shift right now and the morning dose of alpha and OEP kills me. I get nausa and anxiety, but it has worked great so far this is my 4th week and I am avg. 2-4lbs a week.
    Yea that is likely due to the caffeine and 1,3-dimethylamylamine in OEP
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

Yea that is likely due to the caffeine and 1,3-dimethylamylamine in OEP
    I don't even notice the edginess now, although personally I'm not planning on using more OEP when it runs out.
    Things are going well this week, despite missing a workout due to homework. I played around with our new sloshpipe we made this week and it's amazing what 10 minutes of fighting that thing will do for you.
  28. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

I don't even notice the edginess now, although personally I'm not planning on using more OEP when it runs out.
    Things are going well this week, despite missing a workout due to homework. I played around with our new sloshpipe we made this week and it's amazing what 10 minutes of fighting that thing will do for you.
    Homework killed my workouts for my entire college career lol...i know the feeling!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

Homework killed my workouts for my entire college career lol...i know the feeling!
    This is one of the reasons I'm so excited over the new AnaBeta product. I'm hoping it might help me keep my gains despite missed workouts, or even make it possible to eliminate the 3rd day of training. I usually train MWF due to my lab/lifting partner's schedule (and we're in his garage), but often miss Wed's workout due to homework and/or lack of sleep.
  30. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Sounds just like my college career was lol. Science major?

I always tried to get 3 days in, but was lucky to do so. I did a Push/Pull/Legs routine
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trying out Erase,Shift+Alpha T2
    By undecided in forum PES
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 10:49 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 05:00 PM
  3. Alpha-T2, Erase, and SHIFT Back In Stock!
    By nattydisaster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 11:43 AM
  4. Alpha T2, Shift and Erase
    By hulkster in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 09:44 PM