Shift Gears on a recomp

TheDempster

TheDempster

Awards
I am on a major recomp. Started beginning of January. Was up to 215 lbs, and now down to 200lbs.

My goal is to get to a set weight of about 185 to 195. I am on a high protein diet currently (sudo keto).

Here is my question:

I have been stacking Lean FX, and Formex (still using both), and throwing in some in some Glycobol when I have been carbing up.

I have read some great things about the Erase/Shift stack. I have a bottle of Erase, and just ordered Shift.

Can I stop my current stack, and just dive in to the Erase/Shift stack, without taking some time off? I will also use the Glybocol when I am carbing up.

I have been increasing my weights weekly, and plan on the trifecta stack once I get to my set weight. I am 55 years old.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am on a major recomp. Started beginning of January. Was up to 215 lbs, and now down to 200lbs.

My goal is to get to a set weight of about 185 to 195. I am on a high protein diet currently (sudo keto).

Here is my question:

I have been stacking Lean FX, and Formex (still using both), and throwing in some in some Glycobol when I have been carbing up.

I have read some great things about the Erase/Shift stack. I have a bottle of Erase, and just ordered Shift.

Can I stop my current stack, and just dive in to the Erase/Shift stack, without taking some time off? I will also use the Glybocol when I am carbing up.

I have been increasing my weights weekly, and plan on the trifecta stack once I get to my set weight. I am 55 years old.
Just be aware that you should be more focused on your BODY COMPOSITION as opposed to scale weight, since you do NOT want to lose lean mass (muscle mass especially).

How long have you been using that stack? If you've been using it for 8-12 weeks, then give yourself a 4-week break before starting on Erase/Shift. If not, and using the Erase/Shift stack would take you up to 8-12 weeks in total re usage of both stacks, then you can start straight after finishing your current one.

If you want fat loss, I recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss to more comprehensive advice and information re nutrition, supplementation, and training for effective and successful fat loss.

All the best in your endeavours! :)

~Rosie~

TheDempster

TheDempster

Awards
Rosie:

I have been on the stack for just about 4 weeks. So I will shift as soon as I receive the Shift product.

Looking forward to a great run, Thanks for the help, and the 3 keys link.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rosie:

I have been on the stack for just about 4 weeks. So I will shift as soon as I receive the Shift product.

Looking forward to a great run, Thanks for the help, and the 3 keys link.
Sounds good :)

No worries - hope it help you.

~Rosie~