Could Erase cause my gyno to come back?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Could Erase cause my gyno to come back?

Seems like a quality product from a quality company with facts and research to back it up. Testimonials are promising as well.

I had gyno from when i took a PH called 5 decazol a couple years back. I only took an OTC PCT with no SERM. The PH was 4 weeks. I had gyno surgery 8 weeks ago and am back in the gym.

Big question here...Could Erase have a possibility of causing my gyno to come back? Maybe this is a stupid question, i know Erase is an Anti-E. But i'm scared poopless about getting tits again...so i have to ask.

If the answer is "no there is no possibility" then my next question is....could i stack another PES product like shift or at-2 or titanium with Erase that would also have no possibility of gyno?

Thanks dudes :-)

Sex: Male
    Weight: 205
    Lifting: 4 years
    height: 6'
    Test levels currently: Normal (blood work done about a year back)
    G

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Answers

I think the best answer you going to get is that it "should not" cause a problem as its not suppressive and should not cause estrogen rebound especially if you had glands removed.

3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zwilliby View Post
    Seems like a quality product from a quality company with facts and research to back it up. Testimonials are promising as well.

I had gyno from when i took a PH called 5 decazol a couple years back. I only took an OTC PCT with no SERM. The PH was 4 weeks. I had gyno surgery 8 weeks ago and am back in the gym.

Big question here...Could Erase have a possibility of causing my gyno to come back? Maybe this is a stupid question, i know Erase is an Anti-E. But i'm scared poopless about getting tits again...so i have to ask.

If the answer is "no there is no possibility" then my next question is....could i stack another PES product like shift or at-2 or titanium with Erase that would also have no possibility of gyno?

Thanks dudes :-)

Sex: Male
    Weight: 205
    Lifting: 4 years
    height: 6'
    Test levels currently: Normal (blood work done about a year back)
    G
    Like said above, it shouldn't, but in all honesty if I just spent a bunch of money on gyno surgery I wouldnt touch anything that could alter hormone levels of T or E ever again. Just my opinion
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

You're 21 with normal bloods - what can you possibly gain from running erase?

5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    You're 21 with normal bloods - what can you possibly gain from running erase?
    Well i guess i was thinking that if there is less estrogen and more testosterone that i would gain muscle. Since Erase would block the T to E aromatazation (is that a word?). Just freeing up extra T? Am i wrong?

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    I think the best answer you going to get is that it "should not" cause a problem as its not suppressive and should not cause estrogen rebound especially if you had glands removed.
    If my glands were removed then there would obviously be no possibility of gyno. Only problem is...i called and asked the surgeons nurse, and since the only 2 people that know what my "bilateral breast biopsy" was actually for...she doesnt know if my glands were removed.

So i need to talk to my surgeon directly...he and i are the only ones that know it was actually gyno. So for now im assuming i still have the glands. But he said he took everything out all the way down to the muscle...so eh???

I need to make an appointment.....

7. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

It's highly unlikely that Erase would make your gyno rebound, more to the contrary Erase helps reduce gyno by lowering your estrogen.

Like Natty said, you just had gyno surgery I wold recommend laying low from supps in general at least till you're back to normal
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Alright guys thanks for all the info and help. Appreciated.

9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I visited my surgeon yesterday. He said that he took everything out all the way down to the muscle including fatty and glandular tissue. And i can resume heavy weights. I asked him if i could get gyno again, and he said flat out "No". Not saying this is a permission slip to go shoot up, but it makes natty T boosters or Erase tempting to take.

10. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

hahaha very nice!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zwilliby View Post
    I visited my surgeon yesterday. He said that he took everything out all the way down to the muscle including fatty and glandular tissue. And i can resume heavy weights. I asked him if i could get gyno again, and he said flat out "No". Not saying this is a permission slip to go shoot up, but it makes natty T boosters or Erase tempting to take.
    Sounds like permssion to me!
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-

12. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Like said above, it shouldn't, but in all honesty if I just spent a bunch of money on gyno surgery I wouldnt touch anything that could alter hormone levels of T or E ever again. Just my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    It's highly unlikely that Erase would make your gyno rebound, more to the contrary Erase helps reduce gyno by lowering your estrogen.

Like Natty said, you just had gyno surgery I would recommend laying low from supps in general at least till you're back to normal
    One of the many reasons I am proud to be part of PES.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Holy thread resurrection Batman!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase/Gyno
    By Will Wagner in forum PES
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 02:28 PM
  2. When will Erase be back in stock at NP?
    By funkd0c in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 09:29 AM
  3. GET BACK IN THE GAME! ERASE+DAA?!
    By mikemd21289 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 04:24 PM
  4. ERASE + back pain
    By codered5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 02:46 PM
  5. PES's Erase, NOW BACK IN STOCK!!!