Could Erase cause my gyno to come back?

zwilliby

Awards
Seems like a quality product from a quality company with facts and research to back it up. Testimonials are promising as well.

I had gyno from when i took a PH called 5 decazol a couple years back. I only took an OTC PCT with no SERM. The PH was 4 weeks. I had gyno surgery 8 weeks ago and am back in the gym.

Big question here...Could Erase have a possibility of causing my gyno to come back? Maybe this is a stupid question, i know Erase is an Anti-E. But i'm scared poopless about getting tits again...so i have to ask.

If the answer is "no there is no possibility" then my next question is....could i stack another PES product like shift or at-2 or titanium with Erase that would also have no possibility of gyno?

Thanks dudes :)

Sex: Male
Weight: 205
Lifting: 4 years
height: 6'
Test levels currently: Normal (blood work done about a year back)
G

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I think the best answer you going to get is that it "should not" cause a problem as its not suppressive and should not cause estrogen rebound especially if you had glands removed.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like a quality product from a quality company with facts and research to back it up. Testimonials are promising as well.

I had gyno from when i took a PH called 5 decazol a couple years back. I only took an OTC PCT with no SERM. The PH was 4 weeks. I had gyno surgery 8 weeks ago and am back in the gym.

Big question here...Could Erase have a possibility of causing my gyno to come back? Maybe this is a stupid question, i know Erase is an Anti-E. But i'm scared poopless about getting tits again...so i have to ask.

If the answer is "no there is no possibility" then my next question is....could i stack another PES product like shift or at-2 or titanium with Erase that would also have no possibility of gyno?

Thanks dudes :)

Sex: Male
Weight: 205
Lifting: 4 years
height: 6'
Test levels currently: Normal (blood work done about a year back)
G
Like said above, it shouldn't, but in all honesty if I just spent a bunch of money on gyno surgery I wouldnt touch anything that could alter hormone levels of T or E ever again. Just my opinion

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
You're 21 with normal bloods - what can you possibly gain from running erase?

zwilliby

Awards
You're 21 with normal bloods - what can you possibly gain from running erase?
Well i guess i was thinking that if there is less estrogen and more testosterone that i would gain muscle. Since Erase would block the T to E aromatazation (is that a word?). Just freeing up extra T? Am i wrong?

zwilliby

Awards
I think the best answer you going to get is that it "should not" cause a problem as its not suppressive and should not cause estrogen rebound especially if you had glands removed.
If my glands were removed then there would obviously be no possibility of gyno. Only problem is...i called and asked the surgeons nurse, and since the only 2 people that know what my "bilateral breast biopsy" was actually for...she doesnt know if my glands were removed.

So i need to talk to my surgeon directly...he and i are the only ones that know it was actually gyno. So for now im assuming i still have the glands. But he said he took everything out all the way down to the muscle...so eh???

I need to make an appointment.....

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's highly unlikely that Erase would make your gyno rebound, more to the contrary Erase helps reduce gyno by lowering your estrogen.

Like Natty said, you just had gyno surgery I wold recommend laying low from supps in general at least till you're back to normal

zwilliby

Awards
Alright guys thanks for all the info and help. Appreciated.

zwilliby

Awards
I visited my surgeon yesterday. He said that he took everything out all the way down to the muscle including fatty and glandular tissue. And i can resume heavy weights. I asked him if i could get gyno again, and he said flat out "No". Not saying this is a permission slip to go shoot up, but it makes natty T boosters or Erase tempting to take.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I visited my surgeon yesterday. He said that he took everything out all the way down to the muscle including fatty and glandular tissue. And i can resume heavy weights. I asked him if i could get gyno again, and he said flat out "No". Not saying this is a permission slip to go shoot up, but it makes natty T boosters or Erase tempting to take.
Sounds like permssion to me!:09:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like said above, it shouldn't, but in all honesty if I just spent a bunch of money on gyno surgery I wouldnt touch anything that could alter hormone levels of T or E ever again. Just my opinion
It's highly unlikely that Erase would make your gyno rebound, more to the contrary Erase helps reduce gyno by lowering your estrogen.

Like Natty said, you just had gyno surgery I would recommend laying low from supps in general at least till you're back to normal
One of the many reasons I am proud to be part of PES. :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy thread resurrection Batman!