erase,titanium and shift - AnabolicMinds.com

erase,titanium and shift

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Lightbulb erase,titanium and shift

Hello all,

I have been reading the reviews on erase and shift. It intrigued me to purchase erase and shift. Upon ordering I noticed the erase and titanium stack so I order 2 stacks and 2 shift. I am 40 years old and back in the gym for the past 4 months. I am 200 lbs at 5'11". I have made some gains and lost weight (started at 217lbs) with just paying more attention to my diet. I'm looking to loose more body fat especially around the gut. Should I just use erase or both erase and titanium??? I have taken my leftover tribulus I had along with pre work out supps and noticed a better workout meaning felt stronger in the gym. I want to keep on with test boosters and shy away from p/h (in which I ran havoc and x-trend on different runs). Want to lean out while gaining mass (recomp???). Any thoughts??? What about the shift???

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Use erase and titanium. It's a great stack. It'll drop estrogen and raise test nicely which will certainly help you lose fat. I don't know about shift.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by W8TS4ME View Post
    Hello all,

I have been reading the reviews on erase and shift. It intrigued me to purchase erase and shift. Upon ordering I noticed the erase and titanium stack so I order 2 stacks and 2 shift. I am 40 years old and back in the gym for the past 4 months. I am 200 lbs at 5'11". I have made some gains and lost weight (started at 217lbs) with just paying more attention to my diet. I'm looking to loose more body fat especially around the gut. Should I just use erase or both erase and titanium??? I have taken my leftover tribulus I had along with pre work out supps and noticed a better workout meaning felt stronger in the gym. I want to keep on with test boosters and shy away from p/h (in which I ran havoc and x-trend on different runs). Want to lean out while gaining mass (recomp???). Any thoughts??? What about the shift???
    If you want to recomp, then you need to focus primarily on and dial in your NUTRITION, since that is what will make or break your success.

As far as supplements, the Erase/Titanium/Shift stack will be fine re your goals (I got excellent results with Erase, and Shift is just a non-stimulant version of Alpha-T2 - which I also got results with), but remember that supplements are not the be all or end of, and that they will not replace poor nutrition, incorrect training, and consistency to plan

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanks Rosie.....do you recommend all 3 at one or combine 2 of 3??? Thesis what u shooting for in re to nutrition: 300 G PROTEIN AND 1500-1800 CALS PER Day. Does this sound right??? B/ F as of yesterday was 18%%. Working to 10-12%.
    Last edited by W8TS4ME; 02-05-2011 at 02:32 PM. Reason: add to post
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Thanks Rosie.....do you recommend all 3 at one or combine 2 of 3??? Thesis what u shooting for in re to nutrition: 300 G PROTEIN AND 1500-1800 CALS PER Day. Does thus sound right???
    You can do either or - if you have not used one or all products before, I recommend using standalone first, though, so that you know how your body responds to them and what does what.

As far as calories - you are not going to recomp on that, and you certainly won't gain any mass. If anything, you'll lose both fat and lean mass (including muscle), because 1,500-1,800 calories is very low. I recommend that you actually do a little research re nutrition.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You can do either or - if you have not used one or all products before, I recommend using standalone first, though, so that you know how your body responds to them and what does what.

As far as calories - you are not going to recomp on that, and you certainly won't gain any mass. If anything, you'll lose both fat and lean mass (including muscle), because 1,500-1,800 calories is very low. I recommend that you actually do a little research re nutrition.

~Rosie~
    ok thanks again for your input. Which of the three supp do.you recommend first??? Also will look up more on cals per day for a recomp plan. I will attempt to do a daily log once I get my shipment from n / p . Should be here by Monday or tuesday of next week. Im not a good loggers however will do my best.
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

ok thanks again for your input. Which of the three supp do.you recommend first??? Also will look up more on cals per day for a recomp plan. I will attempt to do a daily log once I get my shipment from n / p . Should be here by Monday or tuesday of next week. Im not a good loggers however will do my best.
    No worries

Erase, without a doubt!

Look into calories/carbohydrate cycling re nutritional methods - it's the best one, IMO.

As long as you do a Final Review that covers all areas, then you should be fine re log - after all, your log is as much for you as it is anyone else.

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 06:43 PM
  2. Erase and Titanium as PCT
    By SRossie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 09:06 AM
  3. What to stack with TCF-1 & Erase (besides titanium)
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 05:29 PM
  4. Titanium/Erase......TCF-1?
    By MaXMaddox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 08:55 PM