erase,titanium and shift

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Hello all,

I have been reading the reviews on erase and shift. It intrigued me to purchase erase and shift. Upon ordering I noticed the erase and titanium stack so I order 2 stacks and 2 shift. I am 40 years old and back in the gym for the past 4 months. I am 200 lbs at 5'11". I have made some gains and lost weight (started at 217lbs) with just paying more attention to my diet. I'm looking to loose more body fat especially around the gut. Should I just use erase or both erase and titanium??? I have taken my leftover tribulus I had along with pre work out supps and noticed a better workout meaning felt stronger in the gym. I want to keep on with test boosters and shy away from p/h (in which I ran havoc and x-trend on different runs). Want to lean out while gaining mass (recomp???). Any thoughts??? What about the shift???

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use erase and titanium. It's a great stack. It'll drop estrogen and raise test nicely which will certainly help you lose fat. I don't know about shift.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello all,

I have been reading the reviews on erase and shift. It intrigued me to purchase erase and shift. Upon ordering I noticed the erase and titanium stack so I order 2 stacks and 2 shift. I am 40 years old and back in the gym for the past 4 months. I am 200 lbs at 5'11". I have made some gains and lost weight (started at 217lbs) with just paying more attention to my diet. I'm looking to loose more body fat especially around the gut. Should I just use erase or both erase and titanium??? I have taken my leftover tribulus I had along with pre work out supps and noticed a better workout meaning felt stronger in the gym. I want to keep on with test boosters and shy away from p/h (in which I ran havoc and x-trend on different runs). Want to lean out while gaining mass (recomp???). Any thoughts??? What about the shift???
If you want to recomp, then you need to focus primarily on and dial in your NUTRITION, since that is what will make or break your success.

As far as supplements, the Erase/Titanium/Shift stack will be fine re your goals (I got excellent results with Erase, and Shift is just a non-stimulant version of Alpha-T2 - which I also got results with), but remember that supplements are not the be all or end of, and that they will not replace poor nutrition, incorrect training, and consistency to plan

~Rosie~

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Thanks Rosie.....do you recommend all 3 at one or combine 2 of 3??? Thesis what u shooting for in re to nutrition: 300 G PROTEIN AND 1500-1800 CALS PER Day. Does this sound right??? B/ F as of yesterday was 18%%. Working to 10-12%.

Last edited:
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie.....do you recommend all 3 at one or combine 2 of 3??? Thesis what u shooting for in re to nutrition: 300 G PROTEIN AND 1500-1800 CALS PER Day. Does thus sound right???
You can do either or - if you have not used one or all products before, I recommend using standalone first, though, so that you know how your body responds to them and what does what.

As far as calories - you are not going to recomp on that, and you certainly won't gain any mass. If anything, you'll lose both fat and lean mass (including muscle), because 1,500-1,800 calories is very low. I recommend that you actually do a little research re nutrition.

~Rosie~

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
You can do either or - if you have not used one or all products before, I recommend using standalone first, though, so that you know how your body responds to them and what does what.

As far as calories - you are not going to recomp on that, and you certainly won't gain any mass. If anything, you'll lose both fat and lean mass (including muscle), because 1,500-1,800 calories is very low. I recommend that you actually do a little research re nutrition.

~Rosie~
ok thanks again for your input. Which of the three supp do.you recommend first??? Also will look up more on cals per day for a recomp plan. I will attempt to do a daily log once I get my shipment from n / p . Should be here by Monday or tuesday of next week. Im not a good loggers however will do my best.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok thanks again for your input. Which of the three supp do.you recommend first??? Also will look up more on cals per day for a recomp plan. I will attempt to do a daily log once I get my shipment from n / p . Should be here by Monday or tuesday of next week. Im not a good loggers however will do my best.
No worries :)

Erase, without a doubt!

Look into calories/carbohydrate cycling re nutritional methods - it's the best one, IMO.

As long as you do a Final Review that covers all areas, then you should be fine re log - after all, your log is as much for you as it is anyone else.

~Rosie~