CONFUSED ABOUT ERASE NEED HELP PLZ

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    I'm not sure if the OP is going to find the confirmation he's looking for here. He may just have to make a descision based on the info he already has, but I certainly wouldn't fault him for trying to further his knowledge as much as possible. "Just try it" is an attitude that is likely to put you in a bad situation down the road.
    He should have posted this outside of the PES forum. Then more members could chime in.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!


  2. I think you're thread is confusing people. Most guys on here, buy a supplement, use it, and if they don't like it, they don't use it again, simple. Just take and draw you're own conclusions. You already bought it and it's not like you spent thousands of dollars on it. It's great that you are trying to research a product before taking it. I think you are getting a little attitude from people because for what it is, you are making it complicated.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    Where do you reccomend he research? Let's be realistic here. Alot of these supplements have little to no specific research with clear outcome. Since the majority of the science community is NOT interested in studying supplements solely from a bodybuilder's point of view, it can be hard to find studies that are not carried out or at least sponsored by an organization that will benifit from the outcome. While single studies on some supplements can be found, basing a final conclusion on ONE study is quite naive. Allowing a study to move you in a certain direction towards further clarifying a supplement's effect (perhaps by further research, personal trial, or communication with others who have experience) seems like an intelligent approach IMO.
    I don't think there is anything wrong with someone looking for affirmation before using a product, and I think it would nothing less than silly to get that from a product's write up. I read write ups too, but few products ever live up to a manufacturer's claim at the level suggested on the label.
    I have never received a PM from a rep in regards to my reveiw of a product that I can remember. I do think 90% of supplement reveiws are done by people who want to beleive the product works, and as a result the reveiws often fall victum to placebo effect, or even the reveiwer's want to be liked by forum members or companies. How often do you see reveiws that state "this product didnt work at all"? Seldom do products get all negative reveiws. Compare that to the number of products that have been proven to be useless or even harmless over the past few years... There were obviously people who beleived a product helped them, when it (in some cases) most likely didnt.

    I'm not sure if the OP is going to find the confirmation he's looking for here. He may just have to make a descision based on the info he already has, but I certainly wouldn't fault him for trying to further his knowledge as much as possible. "Just try it" is an attitude that is likely to put you in a bad situation down the road.
    ^ this
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    ^ this
    I am confused on why you highlighted that line in this Erase thread? We made no claims that you will boost your test 347% or even with aT2, we didnt claim you will lose 30 pounds in 30 days. Our bottles and write up state the MOA and the results from there without quantitative effects. Why? Because everyone is different and stating you will gain 15 pounds in a given amount of time is just lying.
    The Historic PES Legend

  5. Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    Where do you reccomend he research? Let's be realistic here. Alot of these supplements have little to no specific research with clear outcome. Since the majority of the science community is NOT interested in studying supplements solely from a bodybuilder's point of view, it can be hard to find studies that are not carried out or at least sponsored by an organization that will benifit from the outcome. While single studies on some supplements can be found, basing a final conclusion on ONE study is quite naive. Allowing a study to move you in a certain direction towards further clarifying a supplement's effect (perhaps by further research, personal trial, or communication with others who have experience) seems like an intelligent approach IMO.
    I don't think there is anything wrong with someone looking for affirmation before using a product, and I think it would nothing less than silly to get that from a product's write up. I read write ups too, but few products ever live up to a manufacturer's claim at the level suggested on the label.
    I have never received a PM from a rep in regards to my reveiw of a product that I can remember. I do think 90% of supplement reveiws are done by people who want to beleive the product works, and as a result the reveiws often fall victum to placebo effect, or even the reveiwer's want to be liked by forum members or companies. How often do you see reveiws that state "this product didnt work at all"? Seldom do products get all negative reveiws. Compare that to the number of products that have been proven to be useless or even harmless over the past few years... There were obviously people who beleived a product helped them, when it (in some cases) most likely didnt.

    I'm not sure if the OP is going to find the confirmation he's looking for here. He may just have to make a descision based on the info he already has, but I certainly wouldn't fault him for trying to further his knowledge as much as possible. "Just try it" is an attitude that is likely to put you in a bad situation down the road.
    You are right on this.. I want to say I am sorry if I came at it like a hole.. But I have access to the medical journals ( I work for the oldest medical journals in world over 200 yers old google it then you know) funny I was looking for read on studies about 3,7 I can not find it..

    PES rep can you tell me what Journal it is in so I can take look I can name about 20 diff ones... I have access to most of them...
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    Where do you reccomend he research? Let's be realistic here. Alot of these supplements have little to no specific research with clear outcome. Since the majority of the science community is NOT interested in studying supplements solely from a bodybuilder's point of view, it can be hard to find studies that are not carried out or at least sponsored by an organization that will benifit from the outcome. While single studies on some supplements can be found, basing a final conclusion on ONE study is quite naive. Allowing a study to move you in a certain direction towards further clarifying a supplement's effect (perhaps by further research, personal trial, or communication with others who have experience) seems like an intelligent approach IMO.
    I don't think there is anything wrong with someone looking for affirmation before using a product, and I think it would nothing less than silly to get that from a product's write up. I read write ups too, but few products ever live up to a manufacturer's claim at the level suggested on the label.
    I have never received a PM from a rep in regards to my reveiw of a product that I can remember. I do think 90% of supplement reveiws are done by people who want to beleive the product works, and as a result the reveiws often fall victum to placebo effect, or even the reveiwer's want to be liked by forum members or companies. How often do you see reveiws that state "this product didnt work at all"? Seldom do products get all negative reveiws. Compare that to the number of products that have been proven to be useless or even harmless over the past few years... There were obviously people who beleived a product helped them, when it (in some cases) most likely didnt.

    I'm not sure if the OP is going to find the confirmation he's looking for here. He may just have to make a descision based on the info he already has, but I certainly wouldn't fault him for trying to further his knowledge as much as possible. "Just try it" is an attitude that is likely to put you in a bad situation down the road.
    Let's be real here though, unless it is a synthetic compound in a lab being made for a pharma company, sometimes one piece of research is all there is to go on. So from there if there isn't enough research to support a product, usually that company takes the compound and does alpha and beta testing.

    For exampled, everyones beloved Divinil (Nettle) was based off of one study written in italian found by Matt of DS, and look at today.

    You have valid points of course, but some of the novel product out there have nearly zero research, and may have to go by the ayurvedic handbook, or chinese lore with anecdotal info to back you up.
    The Historic PES Legend

  7. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    You are right on this.. I want to say I am sorry if I came at it like a hole.. But I have access to the medical journals ( I work for the oldest medical journals in world over 200 yers old google it then you know) funny I was looking for read on studies about 3,7 I can not find it..

    PES rep can you tell me what Journal it is in so I can take look I can name about 20 diff ones... I have access to most of them...
    I do not have it on hand, but if you PM NattyD, he most certainly does.
    The Historic PES Legend

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I do not have it on hand, but if you PM NattyD, he most certainly does.
    I have got 2 bottles to try.. I have seen what it can do.,, I can not [email protected]
    PM on it's way!

  9. So did I miss anyone elses concern? I am in the middle of a masters thesis and only skimmed.
    The Historic PES Legend

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    So did I miss anyone elses concern? I am in the middle of a masters thesis and only skimmed.
    you are good love you!!!!

  11. I have a headache
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I have a headache
    Take some erase, works for me when I have a headache


  13. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Let's be real here though, unless it is a synthetic compound in a lab being made for a pharma company, sometimes one piece of research is all there is to go on. So from there if there isn't enough research to support a product, usually that company takes the compound and does alpha and beta testing.

    For exampled, everyones beloved Divinil (Nettle) was based off of one study written in italian found by Matt of DS, and look at today.

    You have valid points of course, but some of the novel product out there have nearly zero research, and may have to go by the ayurvedic handbook, or chinese lore with anecdotal info to back you up.
    That's a fair assesment. Very few supplements have the scientific backing we would prefer, and I am by no means suggesting this particular product has less relative scientific support than any other. As you mentioned, many have no studies at all, and still others have studies showing their overwhelming negative effects, yet they are still marketed. My post was not related to PES or ERASE in any manner. I was simply aknowledging the OP's thirst for data/info in regards to any given product. I think threads like this one can be healthy and benificial for everyone, and often reflect what a product's outcome in the market may be on a longer timeline. In the end, the skeptics are the ones who applaud the loudest if you have a good product.

  14. im giving up.... ill try to post whatever i can find on google/other forums.... it seems as if some people on this forum frown on trying to find out more about a supplement.....

    hopefully bigt comes through with some bloodwork... and any others if they see this

    thanks for everyones help
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    im giving up.... ill try to post whatever i can find on google/other forums.... it seems as if some people on this forum frown on trying to find out more about a supplement.....

    hopefully bigt comes through with some bloodwork... and any others if they see this

    thanks for everyones help
    I have already said random people have posted bloods from Erase. I personally do not care to sift through 2 million posts to find it, but if you so desire you are more than welcome to do so.

    I don't think anyone is frowning on you trying to find information, but posting a thread and expecting everything to be hand delivered when the information is all around is ominous.

    And as for brow beating people for liking a product because they can feel it, why is that so bad? I like methylhexamine because I can feel it, yet I have no bloods to back it up. That is about how incongruous your statement about people feeling it really is.

    You have been given some research, that apparently you do not want to purchase to get proof, instead you want peoples uncontrolled bloods to make your stance. We are at an impasse at the moment, a catch-22.
    The Historic PES Legend

  16. Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    That's a fair assesment. Very few supplements have the scientific backing we would prefer, and I am by no means suggesting this particular product has less relative scientific support than any other. As you mentioned, many have no studies at all, and still others have studies showing their overwhelming negative effects, yet they are still marketed. My post was not related to PES or ERASE in any manner. I was simply aknowledging the OP's thirst for data/info in regards to any given product. I think threads like this one can be healthy and benificial for everyone, and often reflect what a product's outcome in the market may be on a longer timeline. In the end, the skeptics are the ones who applaud the loudest if you have a good product.
    I didn't take it toward PES, but in general.

    You have valid points, albeit that is just the nature of the industry. If one does wish to have all the research in the world available for a product on the market, then the supplement companies will need budgets of big pharma, which will then be regulated by the FDA. Much of what we have to go on it going to be anecdotal. That is the great thing about our country, people have the option to try something out when the anecdotal evidence is beneficial, or sit that one out.
    The Historic PES Legend

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I have already said random people have posted bloods from Erase. I personally do not care to sift through 2 million posts to find it, but if you so desire you are more than welcome to do so.

    youre a rep, why dont you do some work for your company and go find those bloods... i can wait..

    I don't think anyone is frowning on you trying to find information, but posting a thread and expecting everything to be hand delivered when the information is all around is ominous.

    im not expecting anything to be hand delivered and im not sure why your being such a prick...

    And as for brow beating people for liking a product because they can feel it, why is that so bad? I like methylhexamine because I can feel it, yet I have no bloods to back it up. That is about how incongruous your statement about people feeling it really is.

    you can feel methylhexamine (geranium) because it is a psychoactive drug... alot like amp if u ask me....

    i can agree with you that methylhexamine is something you can "feel".... but suggesting that you can "feel" a stimulant and an AI in a simmilar way is just arrogant.

    i did the same research about using geranium that i am with this one...... asking questions and asking for research... i went by peoples opinions and i ended up getting fcked.

    why do u see that as a bad thing? you know... for a rep you sound like you could care less about a customer trying to get information...

    You have been given some research, that apparently you do not want to purchase to get proof, instead you want peoples uncontrolled bloods to make your stance. We are at an impasse at the moment, a catch-22.

    i have been given limited research and im taking what i have into consideration... im also gunna see bloodwork... (but i am certainly not going to purchase anything else.

    my reason for being on this forum, is to ask questions and learn.... if some of the reps here view that as something negative, maybe we should all realize that these companies just dont want the consumer to find out the truth....
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    i have been given limited research and im taking what i have into consideration... im also gunna see bloodwork... (but i am certainly not going to purchase anything else.

    my reason for being on this forum, is to ask questions and learn.... if some of the reps here view that as something negative, maybe we should all realize that these companies just dont want the consumer to find out the truth....
    I am a rep for PES, not your personal fetching lap dog.

    Your demeanor began as abrasive and condescending by posting your same question about BC in about 300 different erase threads. Then you came in here pimping that it didnt work and post 7-Keto research. You got pointed to the 3,7 research, but that wasn't enough. You got anecdotal feedback, but that wasn't enough because you dont trust PES, nor others feedback, nor the ability to feel a test boost, or drying effect of lowered estrogen. Then you asked for bloods because peoples uncontrolled blood spots are the holy grail, so I said they are on here and to search for it... but. You were pointed to research showing the affinity for aromatase via the Ki value, but again, research isn't good enough.

    I feel I have been quite civil with your condescending attitude, and pointing you in the direction to look as this is not my paying job and dont care to spend my precious time being your little fetching dog.
    The Historic PES Legend

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I am a rep for PES, not your personal fetching lap dog.

    Your demeanor began as abrasive and condescending by posting your same question about BC in about 300 different erase threads. Then you came in here pimping that it didnt work and post 7-Keto research. You got pointed to the 3,7 research, but that wasn't enough. You got anecdotal feedback, but that wasn't enough because you dont trust PES, nor others feedback, nor the ability to feel a test boost, or drying effect of lowered estrogen. Then you asked for bloods because peoples uncontrolled blood spots are the holy grail, so I said they are on here and to search for it... but. You were pointed to research showing the affinity for aromatase via the Ki value, but again, research isn't good enough.

    I feel I have been quite civil with your condescending attitude, and pointing you in the direction to look as this is not my paying job and dont care to spend my precious time being your little fetching dog.

    whatever bro u did nothing to help this thread.....
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    whatever bro u did nothing to help this thread.....
    Skepticism is fair, as a consumer I actually recommend it; however, DA is right. The approach you're taking is not one of discovery, but rather it comes across as something entirely different. I'm not saying that you're not out to discover the truth regarding this product, it just doesn't read that way to me. If this counts for anything (I'm not a rep), I have many friends who have ran Erase and leaned out quite a bit, some leaning out substantially. Good luck hunting, though I'm not so sure that that is what you're after, good luck nonetheless.

  21. here is what i WAS looking for... outside of the product write up backed in studies

    what % boost in test
    what % decrease in estrogen
    side effects
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    here is what i WAS looking for... outside of the product write up backed in studies

    what % boost in test
    what % decrease in estrogen
    side effects
    You're asking very specific questions that aren't relevant for a host of reasons, the most important being that PES never made "specific" claims relative to the questions you posed. If a company claims a 350% increase in test and a certain percentage relative to estro levels, then they'd have to backup that claim with studies and/or blood tests. Unless I'm missing something, PES made no such claims relative to numbers. I sincerely hope you find what you're looking for, though based on your questions and their specificity, you'd be better off giving the bottles you purchased to a friend, let him pay you for it and use the money to get him blood tests.

  23. Why are people even responding to this assclown?

    There are medical journals that have data on what you're looking for. If you want it, you can go to a Public/University library and look up that data. That is YOUR obligation is you so choose, no one elses, and the fact that you act like it is someone else's obligation is pathetic.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dvp View Post
    Why are people even responding to this assclown?
    There are medical journals that have data on what you're looking for. If you want it, you can go to a Public/University library and look up that data. That is YOUR obligation is you so choose, no one elses, and the fact that you act like it is someone else's obligation is pathetic.
    dude, you just responded and nobody asked you for anything.....

    im not acting like it is anyone elses obligation, i simply started a thread and asked if anyone had this information/studies they could post up... if everyone did all their research at a public library, there would be no need for forums...

    not sure why you are putting in your negative opinion a week later.
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  25. And boom goes the dynamite
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:15 PM
  2. ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 10:11 AM
  3. CONFUSED
    By nickywake in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 11:13 PM
  4. Im so confused!!!
    By NerdFlexd in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 02:14 AM
  5. still confused on HCG. help!!!
    By jeff33333 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-10-2005, 07:32 PM
Log in
Log in