another Erase Q...

onlyone

Awards
I have been on a Erase, Titanium, DAA, Maca, ASGT and Ghenerate stack for some weeks and starting to run out. I have been taking 3 a day of Erase and my question is: Do I have to "tapper down"? Like take 1 a day for the last week? I will continue with ASGT and Ghenerate.

Thanks

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
why did you stack so much together? Personally i think its overkill and get a hint of desperation stacking so many products.Taking so many , how do you know what working and what isnt .I know this doesnt answer your question but couldnt help but my point of vrew across

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been on a Erase, Titanium, DAA, Maca, ASGT and Ghenerate stack for some weeks and starting to run out. I have been taking 3 a day of Erase and my question is: Do I have to "tapper down"? Like take 1 a day for the last week? I will continue with ASGT and Ghenerate.

Thanks
No, you do not have to taper your dosing of Erase over use of it.

why did you stack so much together? Personally i think its overkill and get a hint of desperation stacking so many products.Taking so many , how do you know what working and what isnt .I know this doesnt answer your question but couldnt help but my point of vrew across
This is true if he hasn't used some or all of those products before - although be careful about stacking two products with AI properties, OP.

~Rosie~

onlyone

Awards
No, you do not have to taper your dosing of Erase over use of it.

This is true if he hasn't used some or all of those products before - although be careful about stacking two products with AI properties, OP.

~Rosie~
Yes I have done the same stack before just increased the Erase this time and added Ghenerate. Thanks for your help!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
does erase lower testosterone and estrogen?

onlyone

Awards
lol, next time I'm thinking about doing something "desperate" I let you know first!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
lol, next time I'm thinking about doing something "desperate" I let you know first!
do what your like, its your money and your body -you can inject 1000mg of test cypionate every week -doesnt matter to me.
thought the post just might help you take a step back and ask yourself why am i taking all this ? What have i acheived by taking all these products ie , more muscle ? leaner look? -i dont know -you tell me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I have done the same stack before just increased the Erase this time and added Ghenerate. Thanks for your help!
Ok. No worries :)

does erase lower testosterone and estrogen?
Erase INcreases Total testosterone and Decreases Estrogen (i.e. Testosterone booster and AI). Please read the product write-up: PES :: ERASE.

~Rosie~

onlyone

Awards
do what your like, its your money and your body -you can inject 1000mg of test cypionate every week -doesnt matter to me.
thought the post just might help you take a step back and ask yourself why am i taking all this ? What have i acheived by taking all these products ie , more muscle ? leaner look? -i dont know -you tell me.
If you want me to give you a review, you just have to ask?

onlyone

Awards
So I gonna do another run with Erase. I have done 3 a day was planing doing the same this time. But after been sick back and forth I take 3-5g of C vitamien a day and added Recon, have "cortisol control" in it, as my PW shake. Will 3 Erase a day to much cortisol control and should stick with 2 this time?

Thanks for your help!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont see anything on the ingredients of Recon that significantly reduces cortisol...so i expect you will be fine

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I gonna do another run with Erase. I have done 3 a day was planing doing the same this time. But after been sick back and forth I take 3-5g of C vitamien a day and added Recon, have "cortisol control" in it, as my PW shake. Will 3 Erase a day to much cortisol control and should stick with 2 this time?

Thanks for your help!
Recon is a post-workout product and is fine to use with Erase at whatever dosage you decide to use.

~Rosie~

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nicksox15 PES 21
Supplements 25
Torobestia PES 1
ISU152 Supplements 51
Supplements 6