Erase/Alpha/LX Stack

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Is stacking Lean X with Erase and Alpha T2 overkill, is that too much cortisol reduction? If so, is there another supplement I can throw in to aid in cutting up? I have tried the stack with OEP, just looking for something different. Results were good with OEP, just like trying different supps.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is stacking Lean X with Erase and Alpha T2 overkill, is that too much cortisol reduction? If so, is there another supplement I can throw in to aid in cutting up? I have tried the stack with OEP, just looking for something different. Results were good with OEP, just like trying different supps.
It really depends on the individual and I wouldn't have an issue stacking Lean Xtreme and Erase (and have done similar stacks), especially since Erase does MORE than simply control cortisol. However, generally you don't want to use too many cortisol controllers together - but only you can know whether or not this is right for you, and the only way yo can know if it is too much is to try it and see what effects you get (you should notice anything if detrimental over about a week).

If you don't stack them, you can always alternate Erase and Lean Xtreme every 4-8 weeks (i.e. use one when not using the other).

~Rosie~

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is all about listening to your body. When you reduce cort to low, your body will tell you.

If you get sick, cut out the LX. If your joints hurt bad, reduce or cut out the LX.

It wont be hard to judge for yourself.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't believe this is overkill at all, you are attacking it from multiple directions.