- 01-18-2011, 10:32 AM
Is stacking Lean X with Erase and Alpha T2 overkill, is that too much cortisol reduction? If so, is there another supplement I can throw in to aid in cutting up? I have tried the stack with OEP, just looking for something different. Results were good with OEP, just like trying different supps.
- 01-18-2011, 10:38 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 121 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
If you don't stack them, you can always alternate Erase and Lean Xtreme every 4-8 weeks (i.e. use one when not using the other).
- 01-18-2011, 10:38 AM
It is all about listening to your body. When you reduce cort to low, your body will tell you.
If you get sick, cut out the LX. If your joints hurt bad, reduce or cut out the LX.
It wont be hard to judge for yourself.The Historic PES Legend
01-19-2011, 07:58 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By kixazz2529 in forum PESReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2011, 01:01 AM
- By rob88 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2011, 10:12 PM
- By jlevz in forum PESReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2011, 08:16 AM
- By austinfrench5 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-16-2011, 01:37 AM
- By cosmosis in forum PESReplies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2010, 06:33 PM