Erase Review... better late than never ??

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to apologize for the tardiness of my review. They had to resend this to me and by that time I was already into my cycle and didn't want to risk joint problems as I was take EPI... Then during PCT my joiints were pretty fugged up so I put it off again but I have been using Erase for the last couple weeks and have seem some nice results...

First of all I could feel my Estrogen was a bit high after PCT as I was tending to get a bit emotional and not as agressive in the gym. After 2 weeks I have got the spring back in my step and alpha attitude so I am pleased to say that just 2 ed of Erase has made a difference. I also want to comment on the fact that after just 8 days of dieting my waist is down a fair amount and I suspect some cortisol controll, Erase is the only product I am taking to cause this type of reaction so it gets the Credit...

I startted using Alpha-T2 and OEP and have high hopes, cuz if it works as well as Erase then I will be pleased...

I will be continuing the Erase for a few more weeks so I will keep you in the loop of any other phenomena...

Again my apologies, I am not in the habit of taking free supps and not logging them...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to apologize for the tardiness of my review. They had to resend this to me and by that time I was already into my cycle and didn't want to risk joint problems as I was take EPI... Then during PCT my joiints were pretty fugged up so I put it off again but I have been using Erase for the last couple weeks and have seem some nice results...

First of all I could feel my Estrogen was a bit high after PCT as I was tending to get a bit emotional and not as agressive in the gym. After 2 weeks I have got the spring back in my step and alpha attitude so I am pleased to say that just 2 ed of Erase has made a difference. I also want to comment on the fact that after just 8 days of dieting my waist is down a fair amount and I suspect some cortisol controll, Erase is the only product I am taking to cause this type of reaction so it gets the Credit...

I startted using Alpha-T2 and OEP and have high hopes, cuz if it works as well as Erase then I will be pleased...

I will be continuing the Erase for a few more weeks so I will keep you in the loop of any other phenomena...

Again my apologies, I am not in the habit of taking free supps and not logging them...
Thanks for the review, Doug - we understand that life can get in the way and sometimes things don't happen as planned (we won't hold it against you, promise) :)

Erase certainly makes a difference, and results are dramatic if you're dieting definitely! Erase has so many MORE benefits than just cortisol control - it really is an all-round great product, and if you're going to stack it with Alpha-T2, you're going to see some nice results!

~Rosie~

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review, Doug - we understand that life can get in the way and sometimes things don't happen as planned (we won't hold it against you, promise) :)

Erase certainly makes a difference, and results are dramatic if you're dieting definitely! Erase has so many MORE benefits than just cortisol control - it really is an all-round great product, and if you're going to stack it with Alpha-T2, you're going to see some nice results!

~Rosie~
That's good news, yah I am dieting down for the Need2 am contest right now.. have some work to do as I got a bit sloppy over Xmas... I am pleased with my increased size but it's so hard for me to stay lean.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's good news, yah I am dieting down for the Need2 am contest right now.. have some work to do as I got a bit sloppy over Xmas... I am pleased with my increased size but it's so hard for me to stay lean.
All the best for the competition, Doug! :buttkick: