Erase+Alpha+Oxy Log

mersad

Awards
hi
I thought I'll put a log and write the results on these 3 and see what reults I can get.
I' am at 6'4 at 263lbs currently hoping to get down to 220lbs

During the first week I will only take 2 pills of each so only 6 pills a day, the only other things I will take is milk, I just hate whey protein(whey protein comes from milk) and I also have torrent zero from universal as my post workout, but nothing else,
my diet is pretty good, tuna, chicken, milk, cereal, otmeal, eggs, water, no fast food, sweets, candy, or simple carbohydrates, and some other things in between.
I work out for 6 days, doing 2 muscle groups a day(push and pull muscles), and cardio after each session for 20-35min, and I usually hit the dry sanua after running for about 10min.

1st day: The pills leaves no after taste, and easy to swallow I took them at 9:30am , I didn't feel anything initially, after about an hour, I felt like i was buring up inside and this lasted for about 2 hours, I did not get any jitters or anything else, but it did make me sweat like crazy today and i' am at work, oh and it makes me go to the bathroom alot , I have slight headache, but its due since I' am a bit sick.

I just took the second dose of the pills at 3:30pm and at 4:24pm I started to feel like i'am buring up inside again, and I' am sweating again, I don't feel anything else, if i notice anything else i will update, must be working then.
I will hit up the gym later tonight at around 9:30pm until 11pm
I will take some pics of the body tonight and take a picture at the end so everything can see the results
I will upate on a daily basis

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great stack in Alpha-T2/Erase - you're going to love it! :)

mersad

Awards
1st day review: during the first day after each dose an 1hour later i felt like i was buring up, and after the second dose on the first day i felt a bit lightheaded, blood presure was a bit high and resting heart rate was at 100bpm

2nd day: took my first dose of all 3 pills at 10:30am and did not feel the buring feel as on the first day, but it did make sweat, and felt good blood pressure was normal, took the second dose at 6pm and i felt good, no buring up inside,just sweating,and it did not make me go to the bathroom alot, as yesterday, hit the gym at 6:30pm did tris/back and ran for 20min
its now 11:41pm and i feel good, but a bit sleepy, overall good so far, my water intake was around a 1gallon

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st day review: during the first day after each dose an 1hour later i felt like i was buring up, and after the second dose on the first day i felt a bit lightheaded, blood presure was a bit high and resting heart rate was at 100bpm

2nd day: took my first dose of all 3 pills at 10:30am and did not feel the buring feel as on the first day, but it did make sweat, and felt good blood pressure was normal, took the second dose at 6pm and i felt good, no buring up inside,just sweating,and it did not make me go to the bathroom alot, as yesterday, hit the gym at 6:30pm did tris/back and ran for 20min
its now 11:41pm and i feel good, but a bit sleepy, overall good so far, my water intake was around a 1gallon
Good to see your PB and HR came back to normal so quickly. I usually instruct people to start very low with dosage and ease up. I know some report that OEP really can spark the energy.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
The point of whey protein is, protein with out the massive cals.... Man up or **** results imo

mersad

Awards
the 3rd/4th day was good too, no buring up feeling, it did make me sweat a bit, bloodpressure was normal, the heart rate was a bit higher then normal at rest, I did get some whey protein!. I will finish this week with only taking 1 pill of each and then up the dosage the next week, so far within the 4 days i lost 3 lbs.

Feeling good food intake is around 1500-1900 calories, and water was a bit higher on day 3 and 4 at around 1.5 gallon.

quick question about erase, since it says it increase test-levels, my brother who is studing to be a cardiologist, told anything that will increase test-levels, after the cycle will also increase estrogen levels, he suggested I get blood work done after this cycle just to make sure that my levels are normal, is this something that I need to do, or is he just F***** with me

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I lold so hard when I read this ^ diude it kills estrogen plus when ur off everything goes to normal. Loll I don't think u should b on this without proper readin of what ur taking

mersad

Awards
day 5/6 went also good, no buring up feeling, i did sweat more then the other days, the only other problem is when I take them on an empty stomach it feels like the pills get stuck when I swallow them, that one thing I hate, i do take them with plenty of water, and I did get some acne on the back, must be working, I just also chekced my weight in the morining and I' am down another 2lbs, can't wait to increase the dosage next week, maybe Ill get better results, water intake is still alove 1 gallon, calorie is around 1600-1900, No headaches, heart rate is still somewhat above normal, blood pressure is good,
The only thing I have noticed from the second day is after a few hours since I have taken the pills I feel sleepy/tired and start to yawn, other than that everything is good

I will take my second dose for day 6 at 6:30pm then hit the gym at 8pm

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feeling good food intake is around 1500-1900 calories, and water was a bit higher on day 3 and 4 at around 1.5 gallon.

quick question about erase, since it says it increase test-levels, my brother who is studing to be a cardiologist, told anything that will increase test-levels, after the cycle will also increase estrogen levels, he suggested I get blood work done after this cycle just to make sure that my levels are normal, is this something that I need to do, or is he just F***** with me
Very low caloric intake - even for cutting, IMO.

No disrespect, but your brother doesn't know what he's talking about. Bloods are not necessary for NATURAL cycles, even though it never hurts to know what they're like.

~Rosie~

mersad

Awards
I just knew he was full of it, he always tries to F*** around with me, always telling me whats good/bad, I just knew that natural stuff won't affect you, but he with his medical degree thinks he knows all of it, what an a**

Thx for the reply to that

Very low caloric intake - even for cutting, IMO.

No disrespect, but your brother doesn't know what he's talking about. Bloods are not necessary for NATURAL cycles, even though it never hurts to know what they're like.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just knew he was full of it, he always tries to F*** around with me, always telling me whats good/bad, I just knew that natural stuff won't affect you, but he with his medical degree thinks he knows all of it, what an a**

Thx for the reply to that
No worries :)

As I said, it never hurts to have bloods done - as an athlete, I used to get them done every week when I lived in New Zealand. If you get them often enough, you get to know your body and what to expect, and how to tell if a supplement is affecting you in a physiological way that you cannot "feel."

~Rosie~

mersad

Awards
today went same as day 5 and 6, I just feel more tired after I take the dosage usually within 2 hours later, makes me sleepy, feels like I have no energy.
other then that everything is good, tomorrow I will increase the dosage to 2 pills perday each

mersad

Awards
this whole week Increased the dosage to 2 pills each and dropped 4 lbs so far from Monday until Friday, the waist is getting smaller, have to wear a belt now, I did feel the burning sensation with the increase in dosage, everything else is good, will report again next Friday

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this whole week Increased the dosage to 2 pills each and dropped 4 lbs so far from Monday until Friday, the waist is getting smaller, have to wear a belt now, I did feel the burning sensation with the increase in dosage, everything else is good, will report again next Friday
Sounds right - great stuff :thumbsup:

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Nice progress! I'm planning to try the same stack when Alpha gets back in stock.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
How goes the battle?

mersad

Awards
How goes the battle?

I have dropped below the250lbs mark at 244lbs now, I just love it, the weight is just commin off, i look much different since i lost some fat, ill put up pics when I;am done with the pills

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have dropped below the250lbs mark at 244lbs now, I just love it, the weight is just commin off, i look much different since i lost some fat, ill put up pics when I;am done with the pills
Awesomeness! This stack (even when nutrition sucks balls - but shhh, I didn't say that) gets you progress! :D

Dstew

Awards
Maybe my math is off, but you lost 19 lbs in 17 days? 7+ lbs per week? That can't be good for the muscle mass (???)..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe my math is off, but you lost 19 lbs in 17 days? 7+ lbs per week? That can't be good for the muscle mass (???)..
Remember that not all of that will have been fat (unless he had a whole lot to lose) or muscle (some of it will be, though), but food and water weight (especially since he was only having 1500-1900 calories daily) - especially in the first week.

~Rosie~

mersad

Awards
My muscles still look okay, they due look much leaner now then before, I know its alot of weight in a short period of time, but most of its more likely water weight, but I can tell you this I have to use a belt now because my pants fall off, so I know I lost some inches too. its working great, just love the products

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My muscles still look okay, they due look much leaner now then before, I know its alot of weight in a short period of time, but most of its more likely water weight, but I can tell you this I have to use a belt now because my pants fall off, so I know I lost some inches too. its working great, just love the products
damn.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, you can lose a lot from water alone, especially in the first week of any new nutrition plan, etc. - I can lose 10-15 pound a week if my nutrition and training compliment each other for it (of course, I can also gain it all back in a week, LOL) :D