Erase for PCT

Fr0st

Awards
Starting 450-500mg of 11-oxo today. Running for 6 weeks.

Will Erase and Titanium suffice as PCT?

Should I throw in some Resveratrol or DAA?

Thanks

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks at high doses would need a SERM in my opinion.

I personally would use DAA + SERM + Erase.

11-OXO is a mild PH but like I said 6 weeks at high doses would warrant the use of SERM. Even if you dont use the SERM it's better to have on-hand and not use it than need it and not have it.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even if you dont use the SERM it's better to have on-hand and not use it than need it and not have it.
Very good advice right there :)

//CC

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't waste a SERM on 11oxo PCT. Erase is fine. There is virtually no shutdown at those (low) doses.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. People forget just how toxic SERMS are. Should only be used for heavy cycles in my opinion.

Fr0st

Awards
Wow. Quite the opposing arguments here... I am officially more confused then I ever was.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the reason I chimed in was because I was surprised at the advice you were getting.

11-OXO is VERY mild, and 450-600mg ED is a LOW dose.

People use SERMS to come back from 12+ week cycles of injectable test, not ****ing 11oxo..

Here is some bloodwork post 11oxo cycle similar to the one you are planning. People around here seem increasingly clueless.

Having a SERM on hand is always good, but don't plan on using it for a cycle this trivial.

Also, 11oxo is tissue specific cortisol reduction. Whereas erase is not.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You dont need a PCT with 11-OXO, although some like to be safe and do a PCT. It will not hurt at all, and you will benefit from an Erase + Titanium stack one way or another. If you were to do a PCT, Titanium and Erase at 2-3 caps per day will be perfect.

You dont need a SERM with 11-OXO IMO, I trust Pats judgement and he says you do not need one (the maker of 11-oxo)