How do "you" dose Erase?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry if this topic has already been touched on...

I've been dosing in the Morning and after my post workout meal or if it's my off day after my 2nd dinner.

Should erase be taking on an empty stomach or with food?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry if this topic has already been touched on...

I've been dosing in the Morning and after my post workout meal or if it's my off day after my 2nd dinner.

Should erase be taking on an empty stomach or with food?
Dosing/timing recommendations are made on the PES website.

You can dose with or without food.

I'm personally doing 2 caps first thing and 2 caps 6-8 hours later, and will probably add in 1 cap in pre-bed from Monday.

~Rosie~

JayJo

Banned
Awards
I take 2 pills with breakfast and 1 pill before bed on an empty stomach.

You can take it with or without food, but i think natty said absorption is a bit better with food. (correct me if i'm wrong)

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
i do one first thing in the morning and one an hour pre-workout...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no doubt this has been asked....answered....in one of the 3 dozen Erase threads ;) I've parused...not finding it right off the bat....I workout at around 6am...dose a cap Erase with my PreWO supps....or w/post WO shake/meal....? then again 8 hours later...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no doubt this has been asked....answered....in one of the 3 dozen Erase threads ;) I've parused...not finding it right off the bat....I workout at around 6am...dose a cap Erase with my PreWO supps....or w/post WO shake/meal....? then again 8 hours later...
I would say have your first dose first thing. But...You can dose 1 cap pre-training, post-training and then again ~8 hours later as well if you like - and this, IMO, would be the best dosing/timing scheme on training days.

~Rosie~

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say have your first dose first thing. But...You can dose 1 cap pre-training, post-training and then again ~8 hours later as well if you like - and this, IMO, would be the best dosing/timing scheme on training days.

~Rosie~
Nice! Thank you Abs!....whoopsie, I mean Ms. Rosie :wave2:

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Rosie, did I read that right?? You dose 5 caps a day?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Fr0st

Awards
I have been on Titanium and ERASE for 15 days now, and I haven't noticed much...For two weeks I was dosing 1 ERASE in the AM and 1 later. Since I wasn't feeling or seeing much I upped it to 2 in the AM and 1 at night. I have been taking 3 for 3 days now.

Should I be "feeling" anything? I am trying to judge if I should go to 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM, but I don't know if that is too much along with the Titanium.

Thoughts?

Thanks

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been on Titanium and ERASE for 15 days now, and I haven't noticed much...For two weeks I was dosing 1 ERASE in the AM and 1 later. Since I wasn't feeling or seeing much I upped it to 2 in the AM and 1 at night. I have been taking 3 for 3 days now.

Should I be "feeling" anything? I am trying to judge if I should go to 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM, but I don't know if that is too much along with the Titanium.

Thoughts?

Thanks
It wasn't until my 3rd/4th week until I started feeling the effects of that stack.IMO, 8 weeks might be best for the stack.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thoughts?

Thanks
Everyone is different and has different 'kick-in' times re different supplements, depending on the individual, their dosing/timing times, and other factors, etc. However, you're not necessarily going to "feel" anything - of anything, effects are gradual, and it's when you STOP using it that you notice the difference. Definitely, though, in general at about the 8-week mark is when things become almost daily noticeable for any product that works well or has a cumulative effect.

~Rosie~

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Everyone is different and has different 'kick-in' times re different supplements, depending on the individual, their dosing/timing times, and other factors, etc. However, you're not necessarily going to "feel" anything - of anything, effects are gradual, and it's when you STOP using it that you notice the difference. Definitely, though, in general at about the 8-week mark is when things become almost daily noticeable for any product that works well or has a cumulative effect.

~Rosie~
VERY true, I didn't notice too much while on, because it built up so gradually, but now that I'm taking a break, I've noticed how much more water I'm holding, and am back to my extremely high cortisol levels first thing in the morning. Can't wait to get back on it. DEFINITELY gonna be a staple in any future PCT for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 5
thebiz909 Anabolics 14
Supplements 10
35 and Older 7
Supplements 14