fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Currently on:

7-keto DHEA 500mg
Phosphatidyl Serine 500mg
Testforce2 - 2scoops

Added in ERASE... noticed some water loss and tightening. Then BOOM sore throat (big time=bad), tired, confused = cortisol too low!

I was taking 3 erase for 3 days when this occurred. Taking it down to 2 erase and 300mg 7-keto. I didnt think they would kill cortisol this much but man o man.

estrogen effects i can't comment on... i dunno.
Was thinking of adding some activate Xtreme but i am worried about the pzole in there... what do you guys think?

the erase, pzole might be too much anti e?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I remember correctly DS stated the Pzole in there was only to limit the E increase, and really wouldnt lower it. So adding in Erase will lower E and raise T with it.

2 Erase is my sweet spot, I actually cruise at 1 with great effects. The dropped water is a direct result of lowering E.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
how much 7-ket can i be taking with the erase?

lets say erase 2 caps/day
7-keto...?? can i still do 500mg? what do you guys do of 7-keto?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never done over 200mg myself, even when taking it alone. I would say that is the optimal dose when taking with 2 caps of Erase, but if you feel you can go 500 then go for it

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
what about enzyme competition between 7-keto , ERASE, and my natural DHEA ?!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There may be competition between the first two, but alas the best will win, and you will get significant cortisol decrease. That is why I say 200mg is your best bet. Incase they both have a near full effect, you are still safe. Hard to say exactly how much or how little Erase acts on the receptor