Erase: When can I realistically start it?

CrookedILA

Awards
Currently on a cut that is going well . So far I've been taking LBF's Recompadrol and Adipose Annihilation for about a month...I've got 2 bottles of Erase just waiting to be used.

I did an Epi cycle this past summer...(Early July, finished in Mid August). Finished up with nolva in Mid September.

Also still have some tendinitis in the elbows and ankle from the drying out of joints on Epi, Bulk cissus and joint force have been helping though.

A) When can I safely start Erase

B) Will it further dry out the joints (which have improved big time the last 2 weeks)

C) What dosing protocol would you recommend?

D) Are there any other added benefits to Erase, such as mood/well being etc?

Thanks!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are golden to start your run right now. The goal is to not take too much where it does dry out your joints. I would start at two per day and assess where you are after a week.

1 in the AM, and 1 mid day.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently on a cut that is going well . So far I've been taking LBF's Recompadrol and Adipose Annihilation for about a month...I've got 2 bottles of Erase just waiting to be used.

I did an Epi cycle this past summer...(Early July, finished in Mid August). Finished up with nolva in Mid September.

Also still have some tendinitis in the elbows and ankle from the drying out of joints on Epi, Bulk cissus and joint force have been helping though.

A) When can I safely start Erase

B) Will it further dry out the joints (which have improved big time the last 2 weeks)

C) What dosing protocol would you recommend?

D) Are there any other added benefits to Erase, such as mood/well being etc?

Thanks!
A) Last week

B) If joints are a concern, just start your dosage low, with 1 cap per day, and increase to 2 caps after 3 days, and then 3 caps after 3 days (unless youre satisfied with 2).

C) 1-2 Caps in the AM, 1 in the Evening

D) Possible to decrease cortisol as well, which is a huge plus. Increased libido