Alpha T2 and Erase....weight gain

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Ive been on these two for a week and I am actually gaining weight and look to be holding water....isnt that the opposite of what the products are supposed to do?? Ive been dosing 2 alpha in the am with 1 erase....then another alpha and erase around 3 pm.

Any help would be nice....water intake too low maybe ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been on these two for a week and I am actually gaining weight and look to be holding water....isnt that the opposite of what the products are supposed to do?? Ive been dosing 2 alpha in the am with 1 erase....then another alpha and erase around 3 pm.

Any help would be nice....water intake too low maybe ?
Gaining weight in itself is not a bad thing - just depends on what the weight is. Could be due to a variety of factors - the big one will be your NUTRITION. If you're eating OVER Maintenance calories, then you will gain weight, period. If not, then it could be something else. If you're holding water - which would definitely be unusual - then your could not be drinking enough, yes, but also be having too much sodium, too many or not enough carbohydrates, have allergies totally unrelated to supplements that are flaring up, etc.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
I really haven't changed anything...figured id be leaning out like crazy with this stack.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really haven't changed anything...figured id be leaning out like crazy with this stack.
You haven't changed ANYthing and you expect to "be leaning out like crazy" - sorry to disappoint you, but supplements are NOT magic pills you pop and suddenly you don't have to out in any time or effort anymore to get results.

If you're NOT getting results, look at your NUTRITION AND TRAINING first - chances are, you're not doing something correct to get the results you want.

On the flip side, not every product works for everyone. AND you've only been using them for a week - give them a little more time than that, especially if you've only just started towards a new body goal (if you have).

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Bro..my nutrition hasn't changed and these two products are supposed to lean you out...not make you gain weight and look soft.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro..my nutrition hasn't changed and these two products are supposed to lean you out...not make you gain weight and look soft.
First, NOT a bro.

Second, if you haven't changed your nutrition, did you actually read post #2?
Could be due to a variety of factors - the big one will be your NUTRITION. If you're eating OVER Maintenance calories, then you will gain weight, period. If not, then it could be something else. If you're holding water - which would definitely be unusual - then your could not be drinking enough, yes, but also be having too much sodium, too many or not enough carbohydrates, have allergies totally unrelated to supplements that are flaring up, etc.
Third, as stated in post #4, "supplements are NOT magic pills you pop and suddenly you don't have to out in any time or effort anymore to get results"! Just because they can be used for certain purposes does not mean that you can use them and just expect it to happen. If you want fat loss, then you need to set up your NUTRITION AND TRAINING - predominantly your NUTRITION, as it is the determining factor in whether or not you achieve fat loss - for FAT LOSS.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Dude you're not grasping my point....my nutrition hasn't changed and I was staying at the same weight before the alpha and erase.....sooooo after reading all the reviews and hearing how people are getting leaner and tighter and more vascular after three days I wasn't expecting to gain weight and hold water when I started taking it. Soo I thought maybe it was water intake...are the people that are having good results chugging a ton of water or as they chugging no water??

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Rosie is not exactly a dudes name :D

I dont see how you could be on AT-2/Erase stack and gain weight when I've read about users who lost weight w/o making any diet changes. I presume you're consuming something thats counter acting this stack!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Erase should be shedding the water nicely.

What are your dosages now and timing?

the aT2 should be taken an empty stomach devoid of carbs as carbs blunts the effect of aT2.

We can work from there.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
1 alpha and 1 erase empty stomach when I wake....then again mid afternoon....then erase at like 6 pm

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 alpha and 1 erase empty stomach when I wake....then again mid afternoon....then erase at like 6 pm
I personally would do 2 aT2 in the AM, then hold off carbs for at least 45 minutes.

The Erase dosage looks solid. Any pain in your joints? Are you taking anything else along with this stack?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just make sure you are getting the AT2 on an empty stomach. 2 in the AM 1 in the PM

Erase doesnt need to be empty stomach, but can be. 2 in the AM 1 in the PM. If you really want to shed water weight, do 2/2 with erase, as long as your joints are fine. You look like you are pretty solid judging by your avatar, and probably not an "average" user, so "average" doses might need to be increased a bit.

Give it a try and keep at it. Some people say that that alpha-yohimbine in AT2 causes slight water retention, but it goes away 1-2 days after ending it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I can dose 2 erase at once?
hey chick.....stop calling Rosie a dude. She is taking the time to try to explain things to you, you can at least show her some respect and even thank her for her opinion even if you disagree with her.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Whats your current diet / calorie intake? How much water you drinking per day?