Erase / Alpha T2 Stack ?

cosmosis

Awards
Just purchased the Erase Alpha T2 stack for a month or so cut. Very excited to try out a fat burner. I normally don't respond well to stims, but the logs on Alpha T2 were to good to pass up.

Some background. 35, 6' 170 ecto frame and trying to trim body fat from all the wrong places (stomach chest) My diet will be dialed in around 1700 - 1800 cals, lots of protein, carbs in the form of veggies and fruit, maybe some starch around workout. Healthy fats. Eating and being healthy is the most important thing for me.

My question is, would 6 caps of 11 oxo be a good adjunct to this stack? I've run 11 oxo and formestane before and it works wonders! Was wondering about possibly to much cortisol suppression with the combo of 11 oxo and Erase's purported cortisol effects. Would love to get opinions on this one.

Very excited about Erase btw. I feel it will help with my highish E2. My last blood test showed E2 at 38.3 and my test at 702.

Thanks

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just purchased the Erase Alpha T2 stack for a month or so cut. Very excited to try out a fat burner. I normally don't respond well to stims, but the logs on Alpha T2 were to good to pass up.

Some background. 35, 6' 170 ecto frame and trying to trim body fat from all the wrong places (stomach chest) My diet will be dialed in around 1700 - 1800 cals, lots of protein, carbs in the form of veggies and fruit, maybe some starch around workout. Healthy fats. Eating and being healthy is the most important thing for me.

My question is, would 6 caps of 11 oxo be a good adjunct to this stack? I've run 11 oxo and formestane before and it works wonders! Was wondering about possibly to much cortisol suppression with the combo of 11 oxo and Erase's purported cortisol effects. Would love to get opinions on this one.

Very excited about Erase btw. I feel it will help with my highish E2. My last blood test showed E2 at 38.3 and my test at 702.

Thanks
You could certainly add the 11 oxo. Erase is already pretty good at lowering cortisol but 11-oxo has good mild anabolic effects too. Would make for a sweet stack!

Are you going to do bloodwork on the stack? Keep in mind the 11-oxo may cause mild supression of T

cosmosis

Awards
Thanks Natty! I'm going to run the 11oxo alongside Erase and Alpha T2 for a month or so. My thinking is 1 cap At2 in the morning, one cap Erase in the morning. Then one of each before workout. Assess afterwards. Do these need to be taken on an empty stomach?

Yes, I probably will get bloodwork. If need be, I will run Sustain Alpha after the cycle is over.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Alpha-T2 needs to be taken on an empty stomach

Go for 2 in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 pre-workout, even if it is an hour or so pre-workout