since erase takes away water retention..

adamroya

Awards
does this mean i can eat all the sodium i want? (from fast food and such?)

..also for those who are using erase, how long until the effects kick in? today is my 3rd day of 3 caps and so far im not really feel much.. thanks

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give it a week for full effects.

3 caps is a big dose! And no, that does not mean you can eat all the sodium you want. There are different causes and mechanisms to water retention

Pumper

Awards
Dude, what are your goals for taking erase? That's kind of a stupid question. If it's for fat loss then maybe the fastfood got you in trouble in the first place. I'm on oep, alpha t2, and erase. I lost 6 lbs total in the first three days.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
does this mean i can eat all the sodium i want? (from fast food and such?)

..also for those who are using erase, how long until the effects kick in? today is my 3rd day of 3 caps and so far im not really feel much.. thanks
Erase takes the water away fast. I did a experiment (dumb). I had some lasix laying around when I take 40 mgs of lasix I usually go to the bathroom 5-6 times after I take it. About 8-9 days into my erase cycle I took 40 mgs of lasix. I went to the bathroom once. Even though it was a stipuid experiment that tells me erase eliminate's water big time. My diet pretty much stayed the same even tried to take the lasix at the same time with the same amount of water.. Just my opinion. I agree stay away from the fastfood allow your self a cheat day once a week if you are dieting.

adamroya

Awards
nice to know!

lasix is a prescription med correct?.. does it work by reducing sodium-based water retention.. or carb-based water retention? thanks

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
nice to know!

lasix is a prescription med correct?.. does it work by reducing sodium-based water retention.. or carb-based water retention? thanks
Yes it is a prescription med. Also known as furosemide (generic)
Lasix is a loop diuretic (water pill) that prevents your body from absorbing too much salt, allowing the salt to instead be passed in your urine.