Erase's toxicity profile

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HRT guy here so LONG TERM and regular use[/U ]is the basis for my questions+interest:

How does it compare to SERMS which are toxic/nasty drugs long term.

Effectiveness-wise: How does this stack up against a drug like Aromasin (I currently take 25 mg Aromasin 2x/week).

Will Erase trash your lipids like typical A-I's (unlike Aromasin)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HRT guy here so LONG TERM and regular use[/U ]is the basis for my questions+interest:

How does it compare to SERMS which are toxic/nasty drugs long term.

Effectiveness-wise: How does this stack up against a drug like Aromasin (I currently take 25 mg Aromasin 2x/week).

Will Erase trash your lipids like typical A-I's (unlike Aromasin)

Here is a long answer to your question.

I would certainly not recommend a SERM long term. It amazes me when I see doctors do this, especially when some are carcinogens.

I am an HRT guy too! I take 100mg T every 5 days. I have been on HRT for a while now.

My estrogen was in the mid to high 40 range, so my doctor prescribed me Aromasin 25mg 2-3x per week. This put me right in the normal range. Aromasin did NOT effect my lipids.

Then Aromasin got too expensive, and we found out generic anastrozole was covered by my insurance so I switched to that, 0.5mg 2-3x per week.

Well that ended up making my lipids worse so I went off all AIs for 2 months and got bloodwork and my lipids were better, but estrogen was back in the mid 40s.

So i told my doctor about Erase, explained to him that structurally it was very similar to aromasin, and had a Ki value slightly BETTER than aromasin. I took 25mg of Erase daily and got bloodwork after 2 months. My estrogen went back to normal range (low 30s, where I want it) and my lipids did not change (this was this morning, actually).

It is essential, though, that your doctor approves of you making the switch, and you need to discuss it with him. My doctor was very cool with it. It is also important you get follow up bloodwork after changing something like that.

I am sure you already get blood work every 6 months for your HRT, so you will be able to monitor it after getting followup bloodwork.

I would explain to your doctor what Erase is, that is is a natural DHEA derivative that acts as an AI, similar to Aromasin, and that you want to give it a try.

My doctor has an HRT clinic along with his private practice, and when you walk in the front door to the clinic you will see Erase for sale :D

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool thanks

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natty: Do you plan on taking the 25 mg a day year round?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Not to mention that you get blood work done regularly and will continue to do so :D

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NAtty - you using HCG?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^Not to mention that you get blood work done regularly and will continue to do so :D
Yup, required every 6 months by my insurance

NAtty - you using HCG?
My doctor does not like hCG for hypogonadism, so I take testosterone cypionate injections and Erase. Used to take anastrozole, he allowed me to switch to Erase

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to "pry" but how do you keep your nuts from shrinking? Mine are cooked :(

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine have never shrunk. Maybe I am lucky?

Or maybe they were never unshrunk!

I have suffered from hypogonadism since I was a teen (genetic thing, all males on my dads side), so since I was 14 I have been taking some form of something. Back in my teens I had no idea what I was taking. I just want to the endocrinologist every few weeks for different shots

I take the amount to make me normal for my age, not superphysiological levels

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that, I too was planning on using it year round at 50mgs because my test levels are always through the roof. When I don't take an AI such aromasin or Erase, my temper becomes really bad and hard to control. I also get painful acne all over my body. I too feel that AI's are really beneficial to me.
I got to do a log for you guys eventually when I have time, this month is busy for me.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks ;)

Mine have never shrunk. Maybe I am lucky?

Or maybe they were never unshrunk!

I have suffered from hypogonadism since I was a teen (genetic thing, all males on my dads side), so since I was 14 I have been taking some form of something. Back in my teens I had no idea what I was taking. I just want to the endocrinologist every few weeks for different shots

I take the amount to make me normal for my age, not superphysiological levels

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't really use HCG "regularly" like I should have over my first 18 months on TRT, and mine didn't shrink noticeably

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine did but to be fair, they started shrinking from gear use (w/o HCG) YEARS ago. HRT only allowed them to shrink further.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more question as I just received my ERASE :D

For years as part of my HRT, I have been taking 25 mg of Aromasin 2x/week.

What would be an "equivalent" dosing schedule for comparable results on Erase as that was the sweet spot for me on Aromasin dosing.

One or Two caps/day?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One more question as I just received my ERASE :D

For years as part of my HRT, I have been taking 25 mg of Aromasin 2x/week.

What would be an "equivalent" dosing schedule for comparable results on Erase as that was the sweet spot for me on Aromasin dosing.

One or Two caps/day?
That is what I was prescribed for a while too. So expensive! I use one erase per day. Sometimes I will do 2 Erase every other day but then I get all confused lol

Just be sure your doctor approves of the switch!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks~!!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm THATS WHAT I WAS PLANNING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my next test only cycle to run erease along side with it. 1pill erase per 300mg test i inject a week.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I'm doing well .... 1 Erase cap per day based on 200 mg Test per week

BUT, I can't help but wonder if this is LOW compared to the others' intakes (2+ /day w/o even being ON)!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^ ???? :(

That's what I'm doing well .... 1 Erase cap per day based on 200 mg Test per week

BUT, I can't help but wonder if this is LOW compared to the others' intakes (2+ /day w/o even being ON)!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You could bump it up...but 200mg/week of test is a TRT level for a lot of people, meaning it just puts you at normal levels as everyone else

Try 2 and see how it feels!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do ;)