Question About Alpha T2

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I am getting bloodwork done in a few weeks to check test levels, thyroid, etc. I was on TRT a while back, last bloodwork came back with normal levels, its a check up.

My question is will Alpha T2 cause my thyroid levels to be off, if I take it along with OEP and another non-stim fat burner? I just want to make sure all my levels are natural, so I am not taking any supplements like Erase or TCF-1 for the next few weeks. I want to cut up and lose some fat before the holidays, but dont want the T2 to mess with levels. Thoughts?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you still on TRT?

Your TSH will not be shutdown from Alpha-T2. Slightly lower? possibly. Shut down? No

If you wanted to be 100% natural for the test though, stop using Alpha-T2 2-3 days before the bloodwork, and resume after bloodwork. No harm

jrw

Awards
  • Established
No, been off TRT for a while. I felt my test was getting low, so I got some DTH, TCF-1 and Erase, which apparently raised my test level to 500. My physician scheduled blood work for 3 weeks out, and said to quit taking those things so he could get a proper reading on where my test really is without those supps, to see if I need to go on Androgel or something.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Very nice. Let me know how the number are off of everything compared to on.

Androgel isnt too bad...gets annoying after a while. The test pellets are pretty cool but expensive