Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Erase + Preg

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Got a couple of the Erase/AT2 stacks and a couple of extra bottles of Erase when the sale came on.

Saw a thread here where a guy was mixing another inhibitor with Pregnenolone.
Was just wondering what you guys thought of mixing Erase with Dhea , Preg, or both.

I'm in my early thirties and have had previous great mental and hormonal results from Preg a couple of years ago. Even got individual bloodwork and endocrine tests at that time, which is rare outside of my normal yearly full physical/medical tests.

Anyway, I was thinking of either 25mg Dhea/25 mg Preg/25 Mg Erase twice a day. Or just 25mg Erase/50 mg Preg twice a day.

Have not had prior experience with Dhea and from looking around the forums Preg seems to have better mental effects.

Any opinions welcome even if you think its a stupid stack.
I may be an eternal adolescent but I'm rather thick skinned.

Wishing you all sweat , blood, and effort.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to throw an idea out, you might want to try pregnenelone as a transdermal.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Just to throw an idea out, you might want to try pregnenelone as a transdermal.
Like the cream that is supposed to be out?
I did read a thread about that somewhere and it was supposed to be considerably better.
I will probably google it online to find it.
Or would it be better to get some raw preg and a carrier and make my own?

Great suggestion.
Appreciated. Thanks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either way you go transdermal whether premade or homebrew, from what I gathered the nootropic effects are much stronger as transdermal

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a couple of the Erase/AT2 stacks and a couple of extra bottles of Erase when the sale came on.

Saw a thread here where a guy was mixing another inhibitor with Pregnenolone.
Was just wondering what you guys thought of mixing Erase with Dhea , Preg, or both.

I'm in my early thirties and have had previous great mental and hormonal results from Preg a couple of years ago. Even got individual bloodwork and endocrine tests at that time, which is rare outside of my normal yearly full physical/medical tests.

Anyway, I was thinking of either 25mg Dhea/25 mg Preg/25 Mg Erase twice a day. Or just 25mg Erase/50 mg Preg twice a day.

Have not had prior experience with Dhea and from looking around the forums Preg seems to have better mental effects.

Any opinions welcome even if you think its a stupid stack.
I may be an eternal adolescent but I'm rather thick skinned.

Wishing you all sweat , blood, and effort.
"Anyway, I was thinking of either 25mg Dhea/25 mg Preg/25 Mg Erase twice a day. Or just 25mg Erase/50 mg Preg twice a day. "

I think both sound solid. Basically, by adding Erase to the stack you will minimize the estrogenic effects from DHEA and preg and maximize the anabolic effects

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like the cream that is supposed to be out?
Dermacrine contains both DHEA and Pregnenolone and comes in a topical form - 72mg and 18mg respectively in the recommended 5 pump usage. OR you can use it as a liqua-vade version, which contains 44mg and 10 mg of DHEA and Pregnenolone respectively in a 5cc (i.e. 5ml) dose.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a bunch for the advice ladies and gents. Got a low cost brand of DHEA to see what the effects would be.
I am just running ERASE and AT2 solo. the extra DHEA made me super aggressive.
The upside is that my training was awesome. But it lasted beyond that. Not the angry aggressive but the super egotistical aggressive.

My head got more swollen than my muscle pumps.

the original combo is great though.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
It would be a great stack for gains.
Dermacrine would be a nice stack with erase, Dermacrine contains DHEA and Pregnenolone.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hmm so what benefits would there be do adding DHEA? if someone used 3 caps a day? of erease