OEP/T2/Bronkaid/Asprin stack?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
I just bought the Get up and go stack which is OEP and T2. I have a box of Bronkaid and baby asprin laying around. Can this be stacked without being overkill for me? Im a college student so i dont mind the energy boost but Im also on the track team and I obviously dont want to kill myself when im running.
If this is ok, how do you guys recommend to dose it?

Thanks so much!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're running track, I'd recommend NOT doing this. Just my opinion.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Overkill. Your adrenals and associated receptors can only do and take so much. I got a headache just reading the stack ingredients.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just bought the Get up and go stack which is OEP and T2. I have a box of Bronkaid and baby asprin laying around. Can this be stacked without being overkill for me? Im a college student so i dont mind the energy boost but Im also on the track team and I obviously dont want to kill myself when im running.
If this is ok, how do you guys recommend to dose it?

Thanks so much!
only if you are experienced to stims i think its a GREAT stack for fat burning.

just dose the bronkaid with the oep. i think 1 2 caps serving is 200mg so your good to go.

if you get a pill spliter you can dose the ephedrine as low as 12.5mg twice a day with OEP and will still be effective with less sides.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Well, I decided to just go with ECA + Alpha T2.

My question now is, will the ECA be effective if I use it every other day? On the days that I dont use ECA, I will dose Alpha T2 accordingly..

so my ECA dosing would be M/W/F/S/Sun
and Alpha T2 will be used everyday

effective as if I used it everyday?

and slightly off topic, but I'm at 9-10%BF, is it all together too catabolic?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I decided to just go with ECA + Alpha T2.

My question now is, will the ECA be effective if I use it every other day? On the days that I dont use ECA, I will dose Alpha T2 accordingly..

so my ECA dosing would be M/W/F/S/Sun
and Alpha T2 will be used everyday

effective as if I used it everyday?

and slightly off topic, but I'm at 9-10%BF, is it all together too catabolic?
I have used ECA in that fashion with results. ECA can sometimes get over powering so taking it every other day gives the body enough recuperation time that I don't start to feel like some warmed over hooker ass.