Erase Reviews and Testimonials (Post them here!)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Any reviews on running erase with test and hcg????
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.38%

Just want to put my .02 in. I am about week three into using erase at 3 caps a day and for the past six days I am using D-AA at 3grams pre workout. I am not trying to leanout, I am trying to putt on some LBM, so eating a lot and only doing cardio three times a week and lifting heavy. So far, recovery is great, even better since I have added the DAA. The major thing I have noticed is that I am hungry all the damn time. I can not eat enough food. No matter what it might be and how big it might be, I really need to pack away the food to feel full and satisfied. Which I am loving right now. So far with three weeks of erase and last six days of DAA, have gone from 210 to 212 and abs still visible, so happy with that. Pumps are gettiing more pronounced and strength is starting to go up and my aggression is great. I just have this inner feeling to attack the weights and really put all into it. And my mood is great. LOving this right now. Gonna continue for the eight whole weeks.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.38%

What's going on everyone. Wanted to post a little update with my Daa/erase stack. Did shoulders and arms on friday and man. MY pumps were out of this world. Felt great and was getting stares from the other guys in the gym which is always a good thing. Start my second week with this stack on monday and have chest so will see what type of strength gains I might have. Also need to comment on the hunger. Not sure if this is normal or what but man. IT's getting crazy. Gonna put myself in the poor house. Eating all the damn time. Can not tell you how many PB&J sandwiches I have eaten for snacks on top of my regular meals. Oh well, trying to bulk so guess this is a good thing. Peace
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Loved erase for 8 weeks, now im sad! Question included

So i took erase at 4x day for 8 weeks. In my last week I did 4 days of 3xday and 3 days of 3xday. I absolutely loved it.

I am 22, almost 23, I started at 165 lbs and finished 10 pounds lighter, but never would have known if i didnt step on the scale as I looked bigger yet leaner everyday. Unfortunately, I must have awful genetics or hormonal issues bc I have been off for about one and a half weeks and already looking and feeling softer in the belly and just losing definition in general by the day with no change in diet or training

For the first time in probably forever, erase made me feel like my diet and training was actually working and paying off! I would like to know, if anyone can explain without going nuts, why erase was able to do this for me, and, how can I maintain such a great hormonal profile 'naturally' or without running a supp that can only be used 8 weeks at a time. I like to cycle through supps, using ones that support specific goals like most people do. I wish i could stay lean til the end of august, but it just doesnt seem to be in the cards... i just dont know why my body refuses to respond. I dont know if its low T, high estrogen, high cortisol, any combo of the above! All i do know is that ERASE WORKED and is hands down the best supp ive ever taken (even better than win tabs).. no BS.

Does anyone have any advice on what i can do to keep estro and test levels in check naturally, while not on? I have moved into ISA-test now that I am done with my erase 8 weeks. is this a bad idea? too long on a supp? I must admit that I tend to be on something to boost test for the majority of the year, partially bc I am afraid of what will happen (bc of how bad my belly refuses to go away, and i dont seem to grow with proper nutrition and training and rest)

After this ramble- I would guess im kinda racking my brain and getting tired of 90% of things not working. Erase did, but thats not a long term solution. Any advice or feedback would be great. Thanks.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.39%

Can 7oxo dhea (in sleep n tight by sci fit) 200mg/day be used before or after an 8 week run of erase? Will this cause too much of a drop in estro?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.38%

What's going on people?? Have a question and hopefully will get a answer. I am stacking DAA and erase and I am starting to get a little puffyness in my nipples. Nothing serious and not really noticiable to a person who would just look at me. Do not itch or tingle or no feeling at all. Just a tad puffy. A small tad. I am just taking 3mg of DAA in the morning and 3 caps of erase every eight hours. Any ideas guys???
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Can 7oxo dhea (in sleep n tight by sci fit) 200mg/day be used before or after an 8 week run of erase? Will this cause too much of a drop in estro?
    7-oxo DHEA does not affect estrogen - it affects CORTISOL. You can use 7-oxo DHEA before or after an 8-week run of Erase - might want to keep an eye on cortisol levels, to ensure that they do not drop too low, though; otherwise you're fine.

Quote Originally Posted by unvme2 View Post
    What's going on people?? Have a question and hopefully will get a answer. I am stacking DAA and erase and I am starting to get a little puffyness in my nipples. Nothing serious and not really noticiable to a person who would just look at me. Do not itch or tingle or no feeling at all. Just a tad puffy. A small tad. I am just taking 3mg of DAA in the morning and 3 caps of erase every eight hours. Any ideas guys???
    If you're stacking DAA and Erase, you shouldn't be having any such effects. However, nothing is absolute and so it is possible that you could experience some puffiness, whether from the products or not I cannot say (for example, nutrition and water manipulations can cause puffiness, etc.). Josh (or Ben) will likely comment further.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.39%

Rosie- bc erase lowers cortisol too? That's why i should watch out? Would u recccomebd tapering off erase from 4 to 3 to 2/day? Then stop? I'm going o go right into 4 weeks of Ana beta after the erase plus a supp with the 7oxodhea.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.38%

Thanks rosie. I am not really worried about it but just wanted to see other peoples reactions to the question.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.38%

Rosie- bc erase lowers cortisol too? That's why i should watch out? Would u recccomebd tapering off erase from 4 to 3 to 2/day? Then stop? I'm going o go right into 4 weeks of Ana beta after the erase plus a supp with the 7oxodhea.
    Tapering down can not hurt. I am on 3caps and I plan to go down 1 cap per week 3-2-1 on my last week and rest four weeks and go right back on.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.39%

Tapering down can not hurt. I am on 3caps and I plan to go down 1 cap per week 3-2-1 on my last week and rest four weeks and go right back on.
    Yea my 2nd run will be sept/oct

4 weeks ab

Dec /jan

Then some serious bulking lol
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.73%

Just wanted to stop by and say I love Erase and can't wait to pop my next bottle open in a week or so.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.38%

Yea my 2nd run will be sept/oct

4 weeks ab

Dec /jan

Then some serious bulking lol
    I hear you. Already started my bulk. Trying to put on some serious mass by Jan. Gonna see how this route goes, if I do not see the results I want then will do a s-drol cycle.
  14. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Stuff is the bomb, loving it everyday more and more.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes, because Erase controls cortisol as well. I don't see any reason to taper off Erase, but that's just my opinion and others may think differently - in the end, it's a personal decision that YOU have to make.

Thanks rosie. I am not really worried about it but just wanted to see other peoples reactions to the question.
    No worries

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for sharing man!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.38%

What's going on everyone? Hope all is well. UNVME2 here in Chicago with a little Erase update. Well just finished my 30 days with the DAA and erase. Now just on Erase for another few weeks and then will take my four week break. Enjoyed the stack but nipples got a little puffy which I thought was pretty weird. Not itchy or anything just a little puffy in the morning but oh well. so far when I started this stack I was around 210-212 and that was about six weeks ago. Right now I am between 215-219. Nothing crazy but nice little gain in weight. Now some is fat, muscle, water, all of the above. But happy nonetheless. Still see my abs ( a little ) but still visible. Strength has definintly gone up. Nothing crazy but where things took 8 reps now I can do in 12 and weights are going on nicely. small increments but going up. I also just feel stronger. I am trying to bulk up so that is why I have the weight gain. Eating a lot but nothing crazy. JUst when I am hungry but at least 4-5 meals a day. Thinking about doing this another eight after my little break.

So how would that erase and anabeta stack do????

Will still be trying to gain mass

Love and Peace.
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I would be happy with the weight gain you achieved, ~6lb gain.

If you want to gain mass AnaBeta is the way forward and far surpasses Erase and DAA in this respect.

Erase and AnaBeta stack well if you are someone like me who puts weight on with Erase. Some people have a tendency to lose while on it.

That is solely my opinion though.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.38%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I would be happy with the weight gain you achieved, ~6lb gain.

If you want to gain mass AnaBeta is the way forward and far surpasses Erase and DAA in this respect.

Erase and AnaBeta stack well if you are someone like me who puts weight on with Erase. Some people have a tendency to lose while on it.

That is solely my opinion though.
    Right on my brother. I am definitly happy with my weight gain. Still have a few more weeks and I seem to be getting stronger after every workout. Think I will try that stack. Always looking to use PH's but if I can get a five pound gain in lets say eight weeks, totally happy with that and the erase and anabeta stack would be not as harsh on the body.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

Hello everybody

Does somebody know if I can stack Alpha T2 + Erase + SHRED Matrix without any problem?

Thanks a lot in advance
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Quote Originally Posted by Fer View Post
    Hello everybody

Does somebody know if I can stack Alpha T2 + Erase + SHRED Matrix without any problem?

Thanks a lot in advance
    Yes, you can stack all three products together - I do it all the time (see my last few logs here); in fact, this is a STAPLE stack for me!

Just to note though, that if you have not used each product before, then it's best to use them standalone or stagger your start of them, so you know how each one of them affects you.

~Rosie~

23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

Rosie thanks a lot for your reply.

Today was my first day. I took 2 capsules of SHRED Matrix + 1 capsule of Alpha-T2 before breakfast and 2 more of SHRED Matrix before lunch. To tell you the truth, I felt sick and dizzy during the whole day and actually I still have the effect of the capsules.
    Thanks again for your advice, I will decrease the amount and increase it gradually.
    Have an excellent week.
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Rosie thanks a lot for your reply.

Today was my first day. I took 2 capsules of SHRED Matrix + 1 capsule of Alpha-T2 before breakfast and 2 more of SHRED Matrix before lunch. To tell you the truth, I felt sick and dizzy during the whole day and actually I still have the effect of the capsules.
    Thanks again for your advice, I will decrease the amount and increase it gradually.
    Have an excellent week.
    No worries

If you felt sick and dizzy, could be that either a) stacking Alpha-T2 and Shred Matrix does not agree with you, b) you left it too long after dosing before eating (you want to eat ~30 minutes after dosing Shred Matrix), c) you are not drinking enough (you should be having at least 4.5 litres of water a day, IMO), or d) a mix of everything or another factor not listed.

Re Shred Matrix, the recommended dosage for this is 3 capsules twice daily, ideally ~30 minutes pre-meal (since it contains nutrient repartitioning and diuretic properties). However, you could start with just a single dose daily and see how this affects you.

If you have not used either Alpha-T2 or Shred Matrix before, then I recommend starting using Alpha-T2 for a week and then perhaps adding Shred Matrix in during the following week.

Also remember that more is not always better when it comes to stacking supplements, and if you can achieve your goals with less (not less dosage, since there are recommended dosages for a reason and using less than the recommended dosage for anything more than a few days to a week to assess tolerance is not using the product efficiently), then try that.

~Rosie~

25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

Rosie

Today as just took Alpha-T2 and Eraser and I did not have any side effects. Thank you very much for your help. Have a great night.
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Rosie

Today as just took Alpha-T2 and Eraser and I did not have any side effects. Thank you very much for your help. Have a great night.
    It's possible that Shred Matrix does not agree too well with you. You can always give it another go in a few days and see what happens, and if it is indeed that causing those effects, then either stop using it or just soldier through.

No worries

~Rosie~

27. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Haha cannot help but to notice that Rosie really loves her Erase.
    doing my own thang!
  28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Haha cannot help but to notice that Rosie really loves her Erase.
    I definitely do! Don't like going even a few days without it, honestly. And I notice not just a difference re "dryness" without it, but my joints start playing up as well (yes, I know, OPPOSITE effect than expected from such a product that it helps makes my joints better when "on").

~Rosie~

29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%

Erase&Surge Combo: Thought/Reviews?!?!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Just want to say thank you to PES for creating erase! About 2 1/2 weeks into my first run and i can not stop raving about it hands down one of the best supplements I have used to date. Strength is up, vascularity is up, all day fullness and I've definitely seen a huge increase in my already massive appetite. BIG ups to you guys and keep up the good work you've definitely got me fully on board with support for everyone at PES! Found a new staple company for my stash! Excited to see how everything else in your line treats me. I cant say enough about you guys and absolutely love the fact not one of your products has a single proprietary (eh em, bulls#*t) blend, great company, great products! Customer for life here!
  31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    Just want to say thank you to PES for creating erase! About 2 1/2 weeks into my first run and i can not stop raving about it hands down one of the best supplements I have used to date. Strength is up, vascularity is up, all day fullness and I've definitely seen a huge increase in my already massive appetite. BIG ups to you guys and keep up the good work you've definitely got me fully on board with support for everyone at PES! Found a new staple company for my stash! Excited to see how everything else in your line treats me. I cant say enough about you guys and absolutely love the fact not one of your products has a single proprietary (eh em, bulls#*t) blend, great company, great products! Customer for life here!
    Thanks for the great feedback! Nice to see someone else love it so much to use it as a "staple". PES is definitely an awesome company with products that speak for themselves

~Rosie~

32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

I ordered the erase -daa stack and this will be my first time running it. After reading this thread im really looking forward to it. Does anyone have any advice on dosing schedule? Another thread suggests 2 erase prework out but that's as far as I've planned so far.
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dossbilly View Post
    Erase&Surge Combo: Thought/Reviews?!?!
    I love Endosurge. This is a great stack.

Quote Originally Posted by NYiron View Post
    I am pleased you enjoy our products so much! Thank you for taking the time to post this. Hopefully you will enjoy our new product being released in a couple of weeks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by smithouse View Post
    I ordered the erase -daa stack and this will be my first time running it. After reading this thread im really looking forward to it. Does anyone have any advice on dosing schedule? Another thread suggests 2 erase prework out but that's as far as I've planned so far.
    Just stick to the dosing schedule. I spread my doses of Erase evenly and take one with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Quote Originally Posted by smithouse View Post
    Not sure why you would take pre-training - unless you train first thing, or it falls into the window of when it is recommended to time your doses. Otherwise, use as DIRECTED: first thing and again 6-8 hours later, and if you want to pre-bed as well. As a male you should start out with two caps a day (first two times given dose) and maybe go to three caps, but go back down if any issues re joints occur.

~Rosie~

35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%

There is a thread about erase ore work out that you might find interesting. People are saying that taking it pre work out is giving intense results in the gym.....better pumps, recovery, and strength gains than any pwo supplements. I will run my cycle per your suggestion this time though. since its my first cycle with this. Thank you for the help
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.39%

I'm going to make the Jump to 4 a day. I've done so before and joints are doing fine at 3..

My questions is woul u recommend sticking to one cap every 4 hours

OR

Could I double up, say my post workout dose?

So dosing would be 1cap upon rising/Pre workout

Post workout (which would end up being about 4 hours, Maybe more) 2 caps

Before bed- 1 cap
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  37. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

I'm going to make the Jump to 4 a day. I've done so before and joints are doing fine at 3..

My questions is woul u recommend sticking to one cap every 4 hours

OR

Could I double up, say my post workout dose?

So dosing would be 1cap upon rising/Pre workout

Post workout (which would end up being about 4 hours, Maybe more) 2 caps

Before bed- 1 cap
    Try it different ways and see what works best for you - I personally do 2 caps first thing, 2 caps 6-8 hours later (currently has been immediately post-training), and 1 cap pre-bed, but everyone is different.

~Rosie~

38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

Try it different ways and see what works best for you - I personally do 2 caps first thing, 2 caps 6-8 hours later (currently has been immediately post-training), and 1 cap pre-bed, but everyone is different.

~Rosie~
    Yea I will play around, plus off days would be different obviously! Was more so concerned with taking 2 at once... But was assuming it's no problem bc of erase pro and other products that dose at 75mg all in one shot!

An example of today woul be:
    Woke up at 3pm... Yes.. Took 1 cap

Workout 5pm-6:40pm will take 2 caps immediately post in just a few moments (on elliptical ATM)

Bed will be anywhere between 1-2am- one cap
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  39. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Yea I will play around, plus off days would be different obviously! Was more so concerned with taking 2 at once... But was assuming it's no problem bc of erase pro and other products that dose at 75mg all in one shot!

An example of today woul be:
    Woke up at 3pm... Yes.. Took 1 cap

Workout 5pm-6:40pm will take 2 caps immediately post in just a few moments (on elliptical ATM)

Bed will be anywhere between 1-2am- one cap
    Have you been running 4 caps?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.39%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

Have you been running 4 caps?
    No I've been on 3 a day since June 15.

I am going for 10 weeks. I am not getting te results I usually do unfortunately. I will try 4 (I've used 4 for 4 weeks in the past with great results).
    Then drop back to 3 for weeks 8-9. Then 2 for week 10. then come off

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Erase Reviews
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 04:55 PM
  2. Pre-workout reviews + my weekly Log(Erase,OEP,AlphaT-2 + more)
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 05:34 PM
  3. AI PROTEIN REVIEWS IF YOU GOT SOME POST YOUR THOUGHTS HERE
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 12:29 AM