Erase Reviews and Testimonials (Post them here!)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. I have run the products before with good results. This is my first run of Erase. Thanks for the response. PS. My gf thinks she is not my kind girl after seeing your pic, lol.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    I have run the products before with good results. This is my first run of Erase. Thanks for the response. PS. My gf thinks she is not my kind girl after seeing your pic, lol.
    LOL
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    I have run the products before with good results. This is my first run of Erase. Thanks for the response. PS. My gf thinks she is not my kind girl after seeing your pic, lol.
    Ok - then yeah, you can run them altogether, or make several stacks.

No worries - you're going to LOVE Erase!

PS. She's fine (you wouldn't be with her if she wasn't, right), and honestly, I'm the one who's not most mens' "kind of girl", LOL

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. Started my Titanium+Erase+TCF-1 stack last Thursday. Im taking Titanium twice per day, once before workout (usually morning) and once in the evening. Erase same schedule as Titanium, and the TCF-1 once a day before workout. Ive been having a HUGE increase in appetite since starting this stack. No weight gain to report but Im also making sure that when I do eat its mostly lean protein. Has anyone had this happen before? Im wondering if its from an increase in Test levels. Any input would be appreciated!! Ty......

5. With an increase in anabolic state your body will demand more food to feed the increase in protein synthesis and such
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

6. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    With an increase in anabolic state your body will demand more food to feed the increase in protein synthesis and such
    Thats what I was thinking but wasn't sure. Only about six months in after not lifting and getting FAT after about 13-14 years!! Next stack is going to be a fat cutting stack. I was thinking Alpha-T2+Shift+OxyElite Pro. I appreciate any input anyone may have on this. Like I said its been a while and I did't use supps back then so Im new at all of this. Thanks for the response man!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Thats what I was thinking but wasn't sure. Only about six months in after not lifting and getting FAT after about 13-14 years!! Next stack is going to be a fat cutting stack. I was thinking Alpha-T2+Shift+OxyElite Pro. I appreciate any input anyone may have on this. Like I said its been a while and I did't use supps back then so Im new at all of this. Thanks for the response man!!
    If you haven't been using anything but the basic staples for the last six months, then perhaps just start out with the Alpha-T2/Erase stack once you've finished your current one - it will definitely be enough for fat loss, especially if you target your nutrition and training appropriately towards your goal. I recommend using Alpha-T2 for a week standalone first before adding in Erase, so that you know how it affects you, and thus know how you respond to each product and could say what was doing what.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    If you haven't been using anything but the basic staples for the last six months, then perhaps just start out with the Alpha-T2/Erase stack once you've finished your current one - it will definitely be enough for fat loss, especially if you target your nutrition and training appropriately towards your goal. I recommend using Alpha-T2 for a week standalone first before adding in Erase, so that you know how it affects you, and thus know how you respond to each product and could say what was doing what.

~Rosie~
    I was going to use the Erase+Alpha-T2+Shift but, the label for Erase says to only run it for 8 weeks then a 4 week break. So I thought subbing it with OxyElite Pro for 4 weeks then running the same stack Im running now but with Adamantium instead of TCF-1. This would give me the 4 week break from Erase. Although sometimes "my thinking" get me in trouble!! Lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    I was going to use the Erase+Alpha-T2+Shift but, the label for Erase says to only run it for 8 weeks then a 4 week break. So I thought subbing it with OxyElite Pro for 4 weeks then running the same stack Im running now but with Adamantium instead of TCF-1. This would give me the 4 week break from Erase. Although sometimes "my thinking" get me in trouble!! Lol
    My apologies, for some reason my mind read Erase instead of Shift - hence my previous reply, although if Shift instead of Erase the only difference I would have made there is use Shift for a week and then add the Alpha-T2.

So, to make sure I am getting this right now, you plan is:
    Now (8 weeks): Titanium + Erase + TCF-1
    Next 4 weeks: Alpha-T2 + Shift + OEP
    4 weeks after that: Titanium + Erase + Adamantium

I would actually recommend this if you want a 4-week break from Erase:
    Next 4 weeks: Alpha-T2 (can add Shift if you like, but not necessary, IMO)
    4 weeks after that: Alpha-T2 + Erase (since you've already used both, you could just go straight into this stack with no staggered starts)

~Rosie~

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    My apologies, for some reason my mind read Erase instead of Shift - hence my previous reply, although if Shift instead of Erase the only difference I would have made there is use Shift for a week and then add the Alpha-T2.

So, to make sure I am getting this right now, you plan is:
    Next 4 weeks: Alpha-T2 + Shift + OEP
    4 weeks after that: Titanium + Erase + Adamantium
    I would actually recommend this if you want a 4-week break from Erase:
    Next 4 weeks: Alpha-T2 (can add Shift if you like, but not necessary, IMO)
    4 weeks after that: Alpha-T2 + Erase (since you've already used both, you could just go straight into this stack with no staggered starts)

~Rosie~
    I do like your last 4 week stack. What do you thing about adding Titanium+Adamantium or even just Titanium? And also some sort of stim like Jack3d? I do appreciate all of your advice, knowledge is power! Thank you!!!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    I do like your last 4 week stack. What do you thing about adding Titanium+Adamantium or even just Titanium? And also some sort of stim like Jack3d? I do appreciate all of your advice, knowledge is power! Thank you!!!
    You could add Titanium if you wanted. If Jack3d was your creatine/preworkout product, then it would be ok (if you use Jack3d, make sure you don't use another creatine product as well, since it has enough in it) - if you add it, then make it the only variable you change.

No worries

~Rosie~

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You could add Titanium if you wanted. If Jack3d was your creatine/preworkout product, then it would be ok (if you use Jack3d, make sure you don't use another creatine product as well, since it has enough in it) - if you add it, then make it the only variable you change.

No worries

~Rosie~
    TY Rosie! Getting my sup order list ready as we speak. Hopefully Ill place it before the 20% disc ends on NP. Also wanted to test the samples of Maniac before I placed my order for Jack3d but they haven't come in yet. Ill give it till Thursday to see if they arrive. Ill keep you posted!

13. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    TY Rosie! Getting my sup order list ready as we speak. Hopefully Ill place it before the 20% disc ends on NP. Also wanted to test the samples of Maniac before I placed my order for Jack3d but they haven't come in yet. Ill give it till Thursday to see if they arrive. Ill keep you posted!
    No worries, bud

~Rosie~

14. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    I would do one or the other. I like the idea of adding Titanium, and Jack3d for preworkout
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

15. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I would do one or the other. I like the idea of adding Titanium, and Jack3d for preworkout
    One or the other? Sorry not sure what u mean. Sorry......lol

16. He means one or the other between Adamantium and Titanium. Jack3d preworkout is fine with either.

I am running Titanium and Erase very soon and am looking forward to it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    He means one or the other between Adamantium and Titanium. Jack3d preworkout is fine with either.

I am running Titanium and Erase very soon and am looking forward to it.
    Im running Titanium+Erase+TCF-1 right now on day 7 and am liking it very much. The only weird sides Ive had is increased appetite, and mood really even. Aggression is more intense when someone crosses me wrong but easily controlled. Have fun with it!!!

18. Had to stop my erase run one week in, damn appendix!

19. Quote Originally Posted by flash89912 View Post
    Had to stop my erase run one week in, damn appendix!
    That sux!!! I think the Erase is actually helping me drop some fat. Lost 3lbs in the past seven days and my pumps are getting stronger with more weight. I did full upper body Saturday and Sunday to the max and killed it both days. Did cardio Monday and Tuesday to give myself a break, even though I didn't feel like I needed it, and this morning did full upper body but, my pumps sucked. Woke up late and think I pulled a muscle in my rt shoulder from pushing so hard over the weekend, so I'm gonna hit it again tomorrow morning and hopefully my mind and body will be more into it.

20. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    That sux!!! I think the Erase is actually helping me drop some fat. Lost 3lbs in the past seven days and my pumps are getting stronger with more weight. I did full upper body Saturday and Sunday to the max and killed it both days. Did cardio Monday and Tuesday to give myself a break, even though I didn't feel like I needed it, and this morning did full upper body but, my pumps sucked. Woke up late and think I pulled a muscle in my rt shoulder from pushing so hard over the weekend, so I'm gonna hit it again tomorrow morning and hopefully my mind and body will be more into it.
    Erase definitely helps re fat loss. Those 3-pounds though, if it's your first week on Erase, are likely food and water weight (since Erase has diuretuc effects), with maybe some fat - look for the real fat loss from week two on. Have fun with Erase - it's definitely an awesome product

~Rosie~

21. I started my run of Erase the day my AnaBeta finished. I lost noticeable water weight in the first two days (so much so I was tempted to do a before and after shot a week later to see the difference) but my weight stayed static. I added in AT2 for some steady fat loss and a week later and I am up 1.5kg.

Not what I was expecting at all in terms of scale weight but I am happy.
    PEScience Representative

22. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Erase definitely helps re fat loss. Those 3-pounds though, if it's your first week on Erase, are likely food and water weight (since Erase has diuretuc effects), with maybe some fat - look for the real fat loss from week two on. Have fun with Erase - it's definitely an awesome product

~Rosie~
    Ill keep u updated!! Just ordered the Alpha-T2 as part of my next stack that you recommended along with Jack3d and Mesomorph for now. Ive been using N.O. Explode PWO and wanted to try something different so I picked these two. Ill rotate them week to week. Thanks again for all of your input Rosie!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I started my run of Erase the day my AnaBeta finished. I lost noticeable water weight in the first two days (so much so I was tempted to do a before and after shot a week later to see the difference) but my weight stayed static. I added in AT2 for some steady fat loss and a week later and I am up 1.5kg.

Not what I was expecting at all in terms of scale weight but I am happy.
    Up in weight. Hmmmm........

24. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Ill keep u updated!! Just ordered the Alpha-T2 as part of my next stack that you recommended along with Jack3d and Mesomorph for now. Ive been using N.O. Explode PWO and wanted to try something different so I picked these two. Ill rotate them week to week. Thanks again for all of your input Rosie!!
    Cool - please do. No worries

~Rosie~

25. Yes, I wanted to add AT2 to assess stimulant effects and use it alongside Erase to capitalise on it being anti-catabolic.

I want to lose fat, not weight. I look leaner but my weight has stayed consistent since adding in AT2 rather than dropping. Perfect.
    PEScience Representative

26. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Yes, I wanted to add AT2 to assess stimulant effects and use it alongside Erase to capitalise on it being anti-catabolic.

I want to lose fat, not weight. I look leaner but my weight has stayed consistent since adding in AT2 rather than dropping. Perfect.
    Sorry, wrong terminology!! Let me know how you make out. Im gonna be starting the same two on July 23 to start cutting along with a stim. Im interested in seeing what happens for you. Are you doing any cardio? What is your diet?

27. I am doing no cardio at all. I maintain 10% body fat or less year round and don't intend on losing muscle by using an aggressive fat loss strategy when I take it lower than that so added in AT2 to Erase without any change in diet just to nudge things along before my holiday in a month.

Diet wise I tend to be lower carb than most with my carbs mostly coming in the evening (more for mental clarity than anything else regarding insulin, glycogen storage or thyroid regulation theories). The leaner I get the more carbs I eat.

Training wise if you go to the link on my sig I have a detailed training log while I was on the AnaBeta run. I have just finished an intensification phase which I started near the end of that log and will be moving to higher volume metabolic workouts tomorrow.

I hope that helps, if not feel free to ask away.
    PEScience Representative

28. Erase is the best Anti-Estrogen and Anti-Cortisol product I've used to date and it's NATTY! I've used Formestane and found Erase was better.

Just picked up a bottle of Erase and 2 bottles of Shift today
    Core Nutritionals Representative

29. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Erase is the best Anti-Estrogen and Anti-Cortisol product I've used to date and it's NATTY! I've used Formestane and found Erase was better.

what were the effects and how did you dosage it?

30. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Erase is the best Anti-Estrogen and Anti-Cortisol product I've used to date and it's NATTY! I've used Formestane and found Erase was better.

Excellent pick up my friend. They stack quite well together

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Erase Reviews
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 04:55 PM
  2. Pre-workout reviews + my weekly Log(Erase,OEP,AlphaT-2 + more)
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 05:34 PM
  3. AI PROTEIN REVIEWS IF YOU GOT SOME POST YOUR THOUGHTS HERE
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 12:29 AM