Erase Reviews and Testimonials (Post them here!)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    I do like your last 4 week stack. What do you thing about adding Titanium+Adamantium or even just Titanium? And also some sort of stim like Jack3d? I do appreciate all of your advice, knowledge is power! Thank you!!!
    You could add Titanium if you wanted. If Jack3d was your creatine/preworkout product, then it would be ok (if you use Jack3d, make sure you don't use another creatine product as well, since it has enough in it) - if you add it, then make it the only variable you change.

No worries

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You could add Titanium if you wanted. If Jack3d was your creatine/preworkout product, then it would be ok (if you use Jack3d, make sure you don't use another creatine product as well, since it has enough in it) - if you add it, then make it the only variable you change.

No worries

~Rosie~
    TY Rosie! Getting my sup order list ready as we speak. Hopefully Ill place it before the 20% disc ends on NP. Also wanted to test the samples of Maniac before I placed my order for Jack3d but they haven't come in yet. Ill give it till Thursday to see if they arrive. Ill keep you posted!
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

TY Rosie! Getting my sup order list ready as we speak. Hopefully Ill place it before the 20% disc ends on NP. Also wanted to test the samples of Maniac before I placed my order for Jack3d but they haven't come in yet. Ill give it till Thursday to see if they arrive. Ill keep you posted!
    No worries, bud

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

I do like your last 4 week stack. What do you thing about adding Titanium+Adamantium or even just Titanium? And also some sort of stim like Jack3d? I do appreciate all of your advice, knowledge is power! Thank you!!!
    I would do one or the other. I like the idea of adding Titanium, and Jack3d for preworkout
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I would do one or the other. I like the idea of adding Titanium, and Jack3d for preworkout
    One or the other? Sorry not sure what u mean. Sorry......lol
  6. Registered User

He means one or the other between Adamantium and Titanium. Jack3d preworkout is fine with either.

I am running Titanium and Erase very soon and am looking forward to it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    He means one or the other between Adamantium and Titanium. Jack3d preworkout is fine with either.

I am running Titanium and Erase very soon and am looking forward to it.
    Im running Titanium+Erase+TCF-1 right now on day 7 and am liking it very much. The only weird sides Ive had is increased appetite, and mood really even. Aggression is more intense when someone crosses me wrong but easily controlled. Have fun with it!!!
  8. Registered User

Had to stop my erase run one week in, damn appendix!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by flash89912 View Post
    Had to stop my erase run one week in, damn appendix!
    That sux!!! I think the Erase is actually helping me drop some fat. Lost 3lbs in the past seven days and my pumps are getting stronger with more weight. I did full upper body Saturday and Sunday to the max and killed it both days. Did cardio Monday and Tuesday to give myself a break, even though I didn't feel like I needed it, and this morning did full upper body but, my pumps sucked. Woke up late and think I pulled a muscle in my rt shoulder from pushing so hard over the weekend, so I'm gonna hit it again tomorrow morning and hopefully my mind and body will be more into it.
  10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

That sux!!! I think the Erase is actually helping me drop some fat. Lost 3lbs in the past seven days and my pumps are getting stronger with more weight. I did full upper body Saturday and Sunday to the max and killed it both days. Did cardio Monday and Tuesday to give myself a break, even though I didn't feel like I needed it, and this morning did full upper body but, my pumps sucked. Woke up late and think I pulled a muscle in my rt shoulder from pushing so hard over the weekend, so I'm gonna hit it again tomorrow morning and hopefully my mind and body will be more into it.
    Erase definitely helps re fat loss. Those 3-pounds though, if it's your first week on Erase, are likely food and water weight (since Erase has diuretuc effects), with maybe some fat - look for the real fat loss from week two on. Have fun with Erase - it's definitely an awesome product

~Rosie~

11. Registered User

I started my run of Erase the day my AnaBeta finished. I lost noticeable water weight in the first two days (so much so I was tempted to do a before and after shot a week later to see the difference) but my weight stayed static. I added in AT2 for some steady fat loss and a week later and I am up 1.5kg.

Not what I was expecting at all in terms of scale weight but I am happy.
    PES Representative
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Erase definitely helps re fat loss. Those 3-pounds though, if it's your first week on Erase, are likely food and water weight (since Erase has diuretuc effects), with maybe some fat - look for the real fat loss from week two on. Have fun with Erase - it's definitely an awesome product

~Rosie~
    Ill keep u updated!! Just ordered the Alpha-T2 as part of my next stack that you recommended along with Jack3d and Mesomorph for now. Ive been using N.O. Explode PWO and wanted to try something different so I picked these two. Ill rotate them week to week. Thanks again for all of your input Rosie!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

I started my run of Erase the day my AnaBeta finished. I lost noticeable water weight in the first two days (so much so I was tempted to do a before and after shot a week later to see the difference) but my weight stayed static. I added in AT2 for some steady fat loss and a week later and I am up 1.5kg.

Not what I was expecting at all in terms of scale weight but I am happy.
    Up in weight. Hmmmm........
  14. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Ill keep u updated!! Just ordered the Alpha-T2 as part of my next stack that you recommended along with Jack3d and Mesomorph for now. Ive been using N.O. Explode PWO and wanted to try something different so I picked these two. Ill rotate them week to week. Thanks again for all of your input Rosie!!
    Cool - please do. No worries

~Rosie~

15. Registered User

Yes, I wanted to add AT2 to assess stimulant effects and use it alongside Erase to capitalise on it being anti-catabolic.

I want to lose fat, not weight. I look leaner but my weight has stayed consistent since adding in AT2 rather than dropping. Perfect.
    PES Representative
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Yes, I wanted to add AT2 to assess stimulant effects and use it alongside Erase to capitalise on it being anti-catabolic.

I want to lose fat, not weight. I look leaner but my weight has stayed consistent since adding in AT2 rather than dropping. Perfect.
    Sorry, wrong terminology!! Let me know how you make out. Im gonna be starting the same two on July 23 to start cutting along with a stim. Im interested in seeing what happens for you. Are you doing any cardio? What is your diet?
  17. Registered User

I am doing no cardio at all. I maintain 10% body fat or less year round and don't intend on losing muscle by using an aggressive fat loss strategy when I take it lower than that so added in AT2 to Erase without any change in diet just to nudge things along before my holiday in a month.

Diet wise I tend to be lower carb than most with my carbs mostly coming in the evening (more for mental clarity than anything else regarding insulin, glycogen storage or thyroid regulation theories). The leaner I get the more carbs I eat.

Training wise if you go to the link on my sig I have a detailed training log while I was on the AnaBeta run. I have just finished an intensification phase which I started near the end of that log and will be moving to higher volume metabolic workouts tomorrow.

I hope that helps, if not feel free to ask away.
    PES Representative
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Erase is the best Anti-Estrogen and Anti-Cortisol product I've used to date and it's NATTY! I've used Formestane and found Erase was better.

Just picked up a bottle of Erase and 2 bottles of Shift today
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Erase is the best Anti-Estrogen and Anti-Cortisol product I've used to date and it's NATTY! I've used Formestane and found Erase was better.

what were the effects and how did you dosage it?
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Excellent pick up my friend. They stack quite well together
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  21. Sik

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Same stack here
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    what were the effects and how did you dosage it?
    I've used them both solo, when I started Erase I noticed an increase in Vascularity by Day 2 and so on, felt my aggression during the workout from lower estrogen, also my body started getting leaner and a bit more try which I attribute to the anti-estrogen and anti-cortisol effects.

Shift was awesome, after about 4-5 days I could really feel I was burning more fat, felt like body temp went up a bit, but overall I was eating like a big and still getting a bit leaner and for me that never happends. Loved the stuff.

Erase I dosed 2-3 caps a day, I think I prefer 2 caps a day the best, my joints tend to get a bit dry at 3 caps. Shift I dosed 3-4 caps.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  23. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Awesome stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    They do indeed

I've used them both solo, when I started Erase I noticed an increase in Vascularity by Day 2 and so on, felt my aggression during the workout from lower estrogen, also my body started getting leaner and a bit more try which I attribute to the anti-estrogen and anti-cortisol effects.

Shift was awesome, after about 4-5 days I could really feel I was burning more fat, felt like body temp went up a bit, but overall I was eating like a big and still getting a bit leaner and for me that never happends. Loved the stuff.

Erase I dosed 2-3 caps a day, I think I prefer 2 caps a day the best, my joints tend to get a bit dry at 3 caps. Shift I dosed 3-4 caps.
    Erase is definitely awesome - I can't say enough about it

~Rosie~

24. Registered User

'
    thank you, i just bought a bottle.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    '
    thank you, i just bought a bottle.
    You won't be disappointed!

26. Sik

I know some supplements are not dose-weight dependent.

But how about Shift or Erase?

Erase i understand it will depend how much estrogen you have. And sounds logical that someone with a past of high estrogen, or fat-estrogen related, can handle higher doses.

But Shift? Does someone that weighs more should increase the dose? Secure?

I'm not apologist of "much is better", normally i'm against it. My question is completely different...

But it's me, always speculating
  27. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post

Erase i understand it will depend how much estrogen you have. And sounds logical that someone with a past of high estrogen, or fat-estrogen related, can handle higher doses.

I'm not apologist of "much is better", normally i'm against it. My question is completely different...

Neither Shift or Erase are weight dependent for dose. The maximum recommended daily dosage for each product is 4 caps daily. Most people start at 2-3 caps to assess tolerance and either stay at that, increase or decrease dosage over time. It is very INDIVIDUAL dependent.

~Rosie~

28. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Just like rosie said above...stick to label guidelines.

For an increased effect with Shift try taking it on an empty stomach.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  29. Sik

Neither Shift or Erase are weight dependent for dose. The maximum recommended daily dosage for each product is 4 caps daily. Most people start at 2-3 caps to assess tolerance and either stay at that, increase or decrease dosage over time. It is very INDIVIDUAL dependent.

~Rosie~
    So your answer is yes and NO? lol sorry i'm trying to be funny

If it is individual something affect the dosage. When you say you take 1g Vit C to help with your sickness, i will not say that i take 10g because i weigh the double or that i take 10g because with 1g i don't feel it kick in. This type of answer.

-----

One time ago, there was some skinny guy and one fat guy, and another good looking guy. Both three live with Alice in the wonder world, and they were happy as the rabbit is a good source of protein.

After that they discover that the Genius! They have opportunity to have one wish, their wish was to try superdrol! Genius told them to ingest 1 caps, that was 10mg daily.

After that and squatting both 3 with Alice, they start looking at their protocol:

- Skinny guy was using already 20mg instead of what was recommended. He start looking better but felt lethargic.

- Former obese was using 30mg, even fatter and soft. so lethargic that each time he talked with Alice, he fall asleep and dreamed about donuts.

- Good looking guy was honest, and keep using what was recommended. He was bigger, leaner and better than ever. So good, that he left other and went with Alice to met Perter Pan in the Neverland.

Conclusion: More is not the same as better.

----------

With this story i hope some of you enjoy the offtopic and understand my question:

Some people are more sensible to the substances but is not only personal, is related with the cell proliferation capability of the person, DNA, hormonal balance, etc.

Cheers

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Just like rosie said above...stick to label guidelines.

For an increased effect with Shift try taking it on an empty stomach.
    I'm not trying to increase the does, i will not increase the Shift dosage looking for symptoms. My question was related if there was any relation with the current condition of the person, weight, etc. But i'm already answered

All my 3 daily doses were always without any food after or before, around one hour even before reading this
  30. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

So your answer is yes and NO? lol sorry i'm trying to be funny

If it is individual something affect the dosage. When you say you take 1g Vit C to help with your sickness, i will not say that i take 10g because i weigh the double or that i take 10g because with 1g i don't feel it kick in. This type of answer.
    No, my answer is NOT yes AND no. You asked if the dosages of Erase and Shift were weight-dependent, if someone that weights more should use an increased dosage. The answer is NO. There is a recommended maximum dosage for each product and what one uses is entirely up to them - there is NOTHING weight-dependent about dosing. For example, guys who are 2-3 times my size use 2-3 times LESS Erase than I do, and when I used Shift, I used the maximum daily dosage - nothing weight-dependent there, but the dosages were specific to me and what worked best for my body. Do you understand this better now?

~Rosie~

31. Sik

No, my answer is NOT yes AND no. You asked if the dosages of Erase and Shift were weight-dependent, if someone that weights more should use an increased dosage. The answer is NO. There is a recommended maximum dosage for each product and what one uses is entirely up to them - there is NOTHING weight-dependent about dosing. For example, guys who are 2-3 times my size use 2-3 times LESS Erase than I do, and when I used Shift, I used the maximum daily dosage - nothing weight-dependent there, but the dosages were specific to me and what worked best for my body. Do you understand this better now?

~Rosie~
    Perfectly. I assume they don't have so much estrogen as a women, at least i hope
  32. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Perfectly. I assume they don't have so much estrogen as a women, at least i hope
    It doesn't have anything to do with estrogen levels re dosing I don't think, honestly - I use a higher dosage of Erase because that is what my joints feel great at. Everyone is different and responds differently to every product.

~Rosie~

33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Whats going on everyone?? Have a few questions. Into my first bottle and six days in. Running solo and taking 3 caps a day. One every eight hours. Is this a god way to take 3 caps?? Also what is a good stack with this. Trying to gain a little mass. Was thinking of DAA or TestaPro with Foodigia. What do you guys think.
    I am 35, six feet tall and weigh 210. Lifting heavy with reps of ten and eating 6 good solid meals a day.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by unvme2 View Post
    Whats going on everyone?? Have a few questions. Into my first bottle and six days in. Running solo and taking 3 caps a day. One every eight hours. Is this a god way to take 3 caps?? Also what is a good stack with this. Trying to gain a little mass. Was thinking of DAA or TestaPro with Foodigia. What do you guys think.
    I am 35, six feet tall and weigh 210. Lifting heavy with reps of ten and eating 6 good solid meals a day.
    1 cap every 8 hours is a good timed out dosing. Right now there is a big sale with Erase and Adamantium at a crazy price I'd go check that out, the stack works great together! http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...1-1-units.html

35. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

11 days into my run of erase and I'm dry as ever. It kicked in around day 2, and I'm getting drier and leaner every day.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    11 days into my run of erase and I'm dry as ever. It kicked in around day 2, and I'm getting drier and leaner every day.
    I can't wait to get back on it! But really lovin the PES Shift right now and don't want to get off lol

37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Running solo?? ANd are you trying to lean out with cardio and a low calorie diet or just doing what you have always done and leaning out and drying out is just a result of using erase??
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.

ERASE dried and leaned me out even more on my already lean frame it was kinda freaky never taken anything like it before. Also noticed my sex drive kicked up like I was 18-19 again....

Tempted to run this for 8 weeks alongside Anabeta(?) and bulk!
  39. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by djwhizkid View Post
    ERASE dried and leaned me out even more on my already lean frame it was kinda freaky never taken anything like it before. Also noticed my sex drive kicked up like I was 18-19 again....

Tempted to run this for 8 weeks alongside Anabeta(?) and bulk!
    Would be amazing
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  40. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Is this product compareable to Lean xtreme?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Erase Reviews
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 02:55 PM
  2. Pre-workout reviews + my weekly Log(Erase,OEP,AlphaT-2 + more)
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 03:34 PM
  3. AI PROTEIN REVIEWS IF YOU GOT SOME POST YOUR THOUGHTS HERE
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 10:29 PM