Erase after a Test booster cycle

  1. New Member
    anaboliko's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    366
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    60.22%

    Erase after a Test booster cycle


    I used two bottles of Free Test during my cut and now I have been off Free Test for two weeks, I was wondering if I have to wait to start Erase or if I can start using it now? I'm looking to keep recomping and lose some body fat while clean bulking.

  2. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    You can start it. Especially by the time you order and receive it...timing will be perfect
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. New Member
    anaboliko's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    366
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    60.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You can start it. Especially by the time you order and receive it...timing will be perfect
    Well I already have it! It's been sitting in my cabinet for a couple days now, ok..I'm going to start it now then. Thanks
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by anaboliko View Post
    I used two bottles of Free Test during my cut and now I have been off Free Test for two weeks, I was wondering if I have to wait to start Erase or if I can start using it now? I'm looking to keep recomping and lose some body fat while clean bulking.
    I actually recommend waiting another two weeks if you want to get the best results from Erase.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by anaboliko View Post
    Well I already have it! It's been sitting in my cabinet for a couple days now, ok..I'm going to start it now then. Thanks
    If you already got it, I would hold off just a little longer!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. New Member
    anaboliko's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    366
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    60.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    If you already got it, I would hold off just a little longer!
    Crap, I already took it today! haha So I shouldn't keep taking it?
  7. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by anaboliko View Post
    Crap, I already took it today! haha So I shouldn't keep taking it?
    One day is not going to do anything. Just stop using it and wait out two more weeks.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    One day is not going to do anything. Just stop using it and wait out two more weeks.
    Yup!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. New Member
    fanzdslpwr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    247
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

    why wait 2 more weeks? free test doesn't even release more test by the same action as an AI.
  10. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    why wait 2 more weeks? free test doesn't even release more test by the same action as an AI.
    Seriously? Erase has the SAME active as FREE TEST, so yeah, it DOES work through similar pathways (similar because FREE TEST contains more ingredients). And you've been on a Testosterone booster for eight weeks. After stopping, you want at least a 4-week break before starting even another natural Testosterone boosting cycle, so that you can maximize your effects.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. New Member
    fanzdslpwr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    247
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

    no erase is an AI and free test is a natty booster. they both boost test but differently. there is not any evidence saying you must take 4 weeks off between test boosting cycles.
  12. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    no erase is an AI and free test is a natty booster. they both boost test but differently. there is not any evidence saying you must take 4 weeks off between test boosting cycles.
    Do you even know what 3,7-keto DHEA does? Read the product write-ups. It is COMMON SENSE to give your body a break after every 8-12 weeks of using such products, ESPECIALLY for a male - hence why it is NOT recommended to perpetually use such products without at least a 4-week break. But, I am done here - you will do what you will do.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. New Member
    fanzdslpwr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    247
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

    Ok Rosie show me the evidence on your above claim along with references please!! you yourself even just acknowledged 8-12 weeks. the above was on free test for 8 weeks. what about the other 4 weeks to make it 12 weeks
  14. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    Ok Rosie show me the evidence on your above claim along with references please!! you yourself even just acknowledged 8-12 weeks. the above was on free test for 8 weeks. what about the other 4 weeks to make it 12 weeks
    I made no "claim" - actually take the time to read replies. Have you never read product labels and recommendations? Seriously. The recommendation of 8-12 weeks is broad - generally it is ~8 weeks, because that is the period of time that a product is most effective over. Doing anything outside of recommendations is inadvisable. But, like I said, you will do what you will do - arguing about it won't change anything, so I am done here.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  15. New Member
    fanzdslpwr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    247
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

    a product label or recommendation is not evidence nor have I seen references yet. I am not attacking your claims but people get on these websites and act like they are gurus but don't back up what they are claiming with real scientific proof.
  16. New Member
    tbarrows's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    281
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    26.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    a product label or recommendation is not evidence nor have I seen references yet. I am not attacking your claims but people get on these websites and act like they are gurus but don't back up what they are claiming with real scientific proof.
    I've always went by 'time on = time off'. Why are you picking a fight with the lovely Rosie. It's common sense to give your body a break after continual use of anything. Have you personally stayed on a natty test booster or AI year round or for any time longer than 8-12 weeks?
  17. New Member
    fanzdslpwr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    247
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

    its common sense because of thats what you hear industry wide. no I have not taken anything longterm. I am pointing out that we are going with recommendations that are assumptions not scientific facts. look at AI's for instance, more docs are looking to use an AI longterm for hypogonadism instead of trt. you always hear though that if you take an AI for to long your body may find a way to counteract it. I say show me the proof!! One of the people who is not a doc but recommends AI longterm instead of trt is the genious Patrick Arnold.
  18. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    its common sense because of thats what you hear industry wide. no I have not taken anything longterm. I am pointing out that we are going with recommendations that are assumptions not scientific facts. look at AI's for instance, more docs are looking to use an AI longterm for hypogonadism instead of trt. you always hear though that if you take an AI for to long your body may find a way to counteract it. I say show me the proof!! One of the people who is not a doc but recommends AI longterm instead of trt is the genious Patrick Arnold.
    To be honest, the recommendations are mostly from theory and a liability stand point. The number is pretty arbitrary, especially when you look at different people with different physiology.
    The Historic PES Legend
  19. New Member
    fanzdslpwr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    247
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

    DADAMS I like your response and what you are saying has made the most sense
  20. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,476
    Rep Power
    327203
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    22.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    well i got a question based off of the subject of this thread. The OP mentioned two products with similar main ingredients. But he didnt mention 2 products with completely different main components.

    What if someone where running a natty test booster like Testopro or T-911 or HCGhenerate or (insert booster of ur choice)...then ran Erase after. They would be working via two very different mechanisms and while you can stack both effectively can you run one right after another? 8 weeks of one and 8 weeks of another.

    I mean in essence I wouldnt see why not OTHER then to run a over 8 weeks of a test booster stack is generally not advised. And a 16 weeks run...well im guessing your ASKING for some sort of complication down the line.

    Anyone want to put their .02 cents?

    Just for clarity Im a big fan of 8 weeks on, 4-8 weeks off. 4 weeks being a minimum and there is no max for how long you wanna be off.
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  21. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,751
    Rep Power
    781737
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    7.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    To be honest, the recommendations are mostly from theory and a liability stand point. The number is pretty arbitrary, especially when you look at different people with different physiology.
    THIS IS TRUTH, that is all
    doing my own thang!
  22. New Member
    F355's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    339
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    86.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Seriously? Erase has the SAME active as FREE TEST, so yeah, it DOES work through similar pathways (similar because FREE TEST contains more ingredients). And you've been on a Testosterone booster for eight weeks. After stopping, you want at least a 4-week break before starting even another natural Testosterone boosting cycle, so that you can maximize your effects.

    Do you even know what 3,7-keto DHEA does? Read the product write-ups. It is COMMON SENSE to give your body a break after every 8-12 weeks of using such products, ESPECIALLY for a male - hence why it is NOT recommended to perpetually use such products without at least a 4-week break. But, I am done here - you will do what you will do.
    Umm, am I also blind or something here? Free Test contains the same active as Erase. It's just written in different nomenclature. The OP ran two bottles. I understand he didn't state exactly how many weeks he ran it for and also that Free Test is a prop blend so you don't know how much of it is in each serving, but it seems like the recommended run of 8-12 weeks (give or take). If the OP dosed it only 5x a week at the max recommended dose, that's ten weeks for two runs. You've been off two weeks, be smart and just run out the recommended 4 weeks, you will thank yourself.

    If this is your first run, then you should take all precautionary measures. If not, it's still good to "be off' so that your next cycle can be as good or even better. But I mean, if you're really experienced and you have all the necessary protocols gathered then no one's going to really stop you but yourself. I don't believe in extended cycles like that unless you're dosing it every other week or something. Extended periods of using AIs may still cause adverse long-term affects, do you want to risk that?

    Overall, if you need to ask, then yes take the other two weeks off. It's when things like this that can happen that good, genuine manufacturers get sued; remember RPN? It just makes the industry look more tainted, when it's not their fault.

    Not saying you will, but ya know.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. erase on test cycle ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 03:46 AM
  2. DAA as an off-cycle test booster
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 10:55 PM
  3. Erase + Which Test Booster?
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 02:54 PM
  4. Erase and a test booster
    By Billd82 in forum PES
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 02:37 PM
  5. erase plus test booster
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 03:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in